Pairings Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pairings
  ...Only good if they're confirmed officially
  AH! Pairings scare me sometimes
  Time to use my overactive imagination!!!!
View Results

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 3:12 pm
I think we needed a place to discuss pairings. HOWEVER!!! This is NOT a pairing bashing thread. You could say you dislike a pairing, but even though I KNOW you want to, (I think I'm really just talking to myself here) do not rant on about how you hate a pairing. If you don't like it, don't bring it up in the first place, 'kay?

Now, this came to me as I was walking home from school. I was thinking about just how perfect Zack from FFVII really is. He is the spitting image of most girl's dream husbands. Seriously, he's kind, strong, responsible, funny, good natured, and most of all EXTREMELY caring. If you don't believe that he's caring I suggest you go watch Last Order, because it is stunning how great his personality is. Not to mention that he's good looking, too. The only POSSIBLE flaw he could have is that of not having silver hair and not being alive.

And then, I was thinking about who would make the perfect mother. ANd the person that came to me is Tifa. She's just as caring as Zack, is very responsible, and has all those motherly instincts. She knows how to care for people, and she does it with a smile. Also, she knows just what to say to people to correct them. Even though she does lecture, she does it with the purest intent.

When you put these two together, what do you have? I'll tell you what you have. It's the most perfect, sickeningly happy family you could imagine. (ignoring the fact that Zack is dead.) Can't you just see it?

Tifa runs the bar and home while staying home with the perfectly raised kids. Then Zack comes home from a day of hard work with a grin on his face. Sure he's a bit sweaty, but Tifa smiles and walks over, giving him a big hug anyway. He returns it happily, and asks her how her day was. She says it was fine, and of course it was. If anything did go wrong, she handled it quickly and with little difficulty. Then she asks him how work was, and he says it was great. And of course, it was. Then Tifa tells him about how their little boy went to the potty all by himself today, and the little boy smiles and grins, saying something about how he's growing up to be just like daddy. So Zack picks him up and sets him on his shoulders, saying that he was right, he's gonna be big and strong and have awesome hair like his daddy, to which the boy and Tifa laugh. Then Zack asks where the daughter is, and she runs out, looking like a little flat-chested Tifa, yelling daddy daddy and hugging his legs. Then she tells him happily that mommy did her hair today, and did he like the bow? And hetells her she's growing to be more beautiful than her mother, to which Tifa gives him a fake pout and a small punch on his shoulder. Then he sets the boy down and grins at Tifa, sweeping her up into a hug and kiss saying that of course he was just kidding. The kids both giggle and run off to play happily with the puppies, while Zack sits down with a cup of coffee made by Tifa, and his loving wife sits next to him. Tifa then sighs, and Zack asks what's wrong, to which she replies that it's nothing. After a bit of asking and petting her hair, she finally says that she's remembering the deaths of her friends. Zack puts an arm around her and pulls her into a loving hug, telling her that he misses them too, but they should live out their life as they would have wanted them to. Tifa's face turns to a smile and she leans her head on his arm. They both sit there happily in each other's arms, living out their perfect life.

See? It's entirely imaginable and possible.(if Zack was alive) It's the most sickeningly sweet and perfect pairing imaginable. o.O I'm not saying it's my favorite pairing, but it is really weird how well it would work out, no? xd  
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 5:25 pm
Yeah, yeah. Hate me if you want to, but I think that these pairings could work if written properly:

1. VincentxYuffie heart

2. AerisxCloud

3. TifaxReno heart

4. TsengxAeris

5. SephirothxAeris heart  

Casseh Valentine

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 7:31 pm
............. *sigh* I'm glad I put that no ranting rule in place for myself. I don't want to seem like a hating, annoying person....  
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 7:59 pm
Your pairing immediately suggests to me Cloud died, and Aeris got vivisected by Hojo 3nodding It makes me happy mrgreen  

KiyaraSabel

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 8:11 pm
furry1337otaku
Your pairing immediately suggests to me Cloud died, and Aeris got vivisected by Hojo 3nodding It makes me happy mrgreen

xd xd Yeah, I was going for an idea rather like that.... Sure Tifa's sad about the loss, but Zack is so much better anyway. ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 6:01 am
I'm not fond of most pairings, but I think that Cloud should be with Tifa, although Sae-chan has a point about Tifa and Zack. Anything with Aeris makes me gag, I hate to say. And I'm more of a boylove person, so I don't have much to say...>_>;;;  

Mariku -- Kitten

KiyaraSabel

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 7:56 am
For amusement we looked up doujinshi on ebay while we were waiting on some auctions, and apparently RufusXReno is a very popular pairing, which is almost as bad as an AerisXSephiroth or Yuffentine. rolleyes  
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 8:01 am
furry1337otaku
For amusement we looked up doujinshi on ebay while we were waiting on some auctions, and apparently RufusXReno is a very popular pairing, which is almost as bad as an AerisXSephiroth or Yuffentine. rolleyes
that's oddly surprising O_o;;;;  

Mariku -- Kitten

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 8:42 pm
Natsura-chan
furry1337otaku
that's oddly surprising O_o;;;;
I don't find it so surprising, actually. ANYthing with Reno is popular. Like RenoxTifa... Oh, I saw something about one that made me just go O.O; It was a CloudxPalmer.... Y'know, that fat guy who's the head of the space program. He gets hit by a truck in the game, too. xd xd

Hmm, and on the subject of a pairing that seems a little odd or out there, how about VincentxTifa. After thinking about it for a while, I find that it might not be as strange as it first seems. A bit different, yes, but Tifa is the type that would be able to make him see the nicer sides of things without being in-your-face-overly-peppy. Of course, the only person I could truly see being with Vincent is Lucretia.

And out of all the pairings with Sephiroth... my vote goes to... none. None whatsoever. Sephiroth is best single. Actually, I would say something about some compatibility between him and Lucretia... until I remembered that she is his mother. >.< >.< And it really wouldn't work anyway.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 5:23 pm
Just because YOUR family tree is all incestual xd rofl  

KiyaraSabel

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 9:11 am
xd xd Yeah, it's like... you can't get more incestual than that. Sephy is related to a lot of people because of his insane mother/lover.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 6:33 pm
VincentXTifa really is just a wierd pairing, it's hard to really see them together for me...  

KiyaraSabel

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 9:09 pm
Really? I suppose the only reason I can see them together is from RPing with Tifa and Vincent in it, and they went through a whole weird episode when Vincent went insane and tried to kill Squall and Cloud off so that he could have Tifa. Of course, Vincent was completely out of his mind at the time, and afterwards apologized. And Tifa seems to be the only one that's nice to him in the RP. Cloud is too depressed, and Squall just hates him.
You know what would be really weird, yet to me it's just as farfetched as Yuffentines... VincentxAeris... yet, hmmm. I can't see them together, but it wouldn't be too awful.

And... What do you think is better, TsengxAeris or TsengxElena? Both are actually mentioned in the game.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 10:41 pm
I've decided for me the top best and worst pairings from certain games!

FFVI: Best- Celes and Locke Worst-Uhh...I dunno.

FFVII: Best- Cloud and Tifa Worst- Sephiroth and Aeris. >.
FFVIII: Best- Laguna and Raine Worst- Squall and Edea?

FFIX: Best- Zidane and Dagger Worst- Zidane and Eiko. >.<

FFX/X-2: Best- uh... this one doesn't really have one. Lulu and Wakka maybe. Worst- Auron and Rikku.

KH/2: Best- Cloud and Tifa Worst- Everything else....  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

KiyaraSabel

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 8:15 am
twisted Jerek and I are planning a cosplay for an IRL YuffentineUser Image  
The City of Parte`

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers