Reply Naruto Guild
Who do you hate from Naruto Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sapph

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 6:41 pm
Everyone has a fav but no one says who they hate well here is your chane to say something about whom you hate and all that dis them as much as you want.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 6:58 pm
Rock Lee...I know hes meant to be funny...but he jsut annoys me....

Favorite:
Look:Sasuke
Skill:Kakashi
All around bad a**:Gaara

Overall:Sasuke  

Analog Boy
Crew

|_Amari_

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 7:15 pm
I hate how sakura is useless.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 7:22 pm
I hate Yo' Mama....actually I hate Sasuke. But I'd really like to bang Sakura! domokun btw, where do you get those Olympic shirts?  

Storgg Sutrson

haru_raver

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 7:30 pm
i hate neji and his snooty little " i'm beter than all of you" atitude and the same gose for sauske.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 7:32 pm
i hate .................no one even the evil dudes you have to love everything about naruto to be a naruto-fan i think  

Sakura Mishiyuki

Killer(V)onkey

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 7:39 pm
scream I hate Kankuro because if Shino beat him in the arena like he did in the forest, bug-boy would be a chunin now. But he paid the price blaugh
Also I hate Sasuke for being so mean to Sakura when he left with the Four. I don't like Sakura much, but still. crying True Love! How it bites. gonk
Also I hate anyone who hates Shino. I can't hate Zaku, because he got his arms blown up so there's no room for hate.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 8:29 pm
I hate Sakura, I think she's pretty useless. sweatdrop  

miz jelly

S_H_I_NO

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 8:38 pm
yup i agreee i hate sakura..useless person ya know..but watever..maybe she'll be in good use somehow...maybe shes just there to make naruto and sauske look good...lol domokun  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 8:45 pm
I hate Sakura cuz she is useless, and I hate Tenten cuz she is like obsesed with Neji. Although I don't hate Neji.  

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Zrana

7,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 8:47 pm
I don't hate sakura herself, I hate the fact that she never gets to do anything.

Kishimoto-sensei, let some leaf genin girls kick some a** too! scream

I don't really hate anyone. Neji is one of those supposed to be cool types. I don't really care for those types. He's fairly emotionless, no smiles. Sasuke at least smirks, but Neji is all straight faced all the time.

I don't like Orochimaru. But Kabuto is cool. Yesh...  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 9:00 pm
Zrana
I don't hate sakura herself, I hate the fact that she never gets to do anything.

Kishimoto-sensei, let some leaf genin girls kick some a** too! scream

I don't really hate anyone. Neji is one of those supposed to be cool types. I don't really care for those types. He's fairly emotionless, no smiles. Sasuke at least smirks, but Neji is all straight faced all the time.

I don't like Orochimaru. But Kabuto is cool. Yesh...
yea i agree with you  

Sakura Mishiyuki

Demon of Cute

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 9:58 pm
Sakura Mishiyuki
i hate .................no one even the evil dudes you have to love everything about naruto to be a naruto-fan i think

Ahhhhh, I feel exactly the same way as you whee heart I use to hate Gaara cause he was mean to everyone and tried to kill Lee, but right before I found out about his past and that he's the same as Naruto I can't hate him anymore heart
So now I love every character, they're just all so lovable whee heart  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 10:08 pm
I hate Ino. She's even more anoying and useless than Sakura, and that's saying something. I also hate Itachi, because he's a heartless evil mass-murderer and yet so many idiotic fangirls turn their brains off over him.

Also Konohamaru. I want to kick him in the rear and tell him to stop being so friggin' anoying, and his little booger-buddy.

And Sasuke, because he's hot and I don't want to be attracted to such a b*****d.  

RedCrow108

KakashisRomance

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 10:51 pm
I hate oro's huge bow ninja  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items