Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 21: ...And the Cow Jumped Over the Moon...
All things Pregnancy Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PunctureWounds

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 6:47 pm
Here is the place to discuss all things concerning pregnancy.
Also share your pregnancy experiances with your own or other's pregnancies.
And update us on your currant pregnancy.

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 6:48 pm
As I mentioned in my introduction, I'm expecting a baby boy in early July. I've had an extreamly typical pregnancy and am thankful to say there's been no complications at all!
As soon as I can encode my ultrasound pictures properly I'll post a picture of the little guy.

PunctureWounds

Nycko

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 2:35 pm
Cool...

*contains graphic examples...read with caution*

[Edited for content]

Okay, about pregnancy. A few things I learned...for some. Sex does or does not induce labor! lol. Guys can't give oral sex, so that sucks right there...lol jk. ------- I read was okay, because it helps massage the cervix...so that's a plus. ha ha. Oh...and my friend who got pregnant. She was three days passed her due date, so she drank some kind of oil to induce the labor and she speed walked to break her water bag naturally.  
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 3:36 pm
Castor Oil, they say brings on contractions. I hear it's horrible tasting though, so I'm counting on going into labour naturally... and hopefully on time! Only 41 days left!  

PunctureWounds

Nycko

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 1:40 am
There we go...lol. I forgot what it was called. I even watched her drink that, that's how desperate she was to get the baby out. lol. I told her she was nutz! But then again, I was glad I wasn't in the hospital when it all happened. stressed sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 8:31 am
My little girl (now 13yrs old) was 2 weeks late!! Talk about agonizing! My pregnancy was very easy, so was my labor and delivery. I definitely didn't want any drugs not even the epidural!

I survived the "natural" birth you can too! Watch out they grow up soooooo fast--before you know it you got a teenager on your hands that's taller than you! I can vividly remember having her in my arms  

Aurora Sing
Crew

Nycko

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 12:33 pm
Wow...SUPERWOMAN!

That's how my sister in law was, all natural. Shoot if I was a girl, I'd probably go all natural too. Looking at how they do the epidural...yeah right. That thing looks more painful then it helps out.  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 1:35 pm
Aurora Sing
My little girl (now 13yrs old) was 2 weeks late!! Talk about agonizing! My pregnancy was very easy, so was my labor and delivery. I definitely didn't want any drugs not even the epidural!

I survived the "natural" birth you can too! Watch out they grow up soooooo fast--before you know it you got a teenager on your hands that's taller than you! I can vividly remember having her in my arms

My goal is to have a natural birth. You never know what's going to happen though what with c-section's being given to a third of all births. I'm also not sure I am elegable for an epidural even if I did want one, because of the location of my tattoo. Not sure how much truth is in that though, because I havn't asked a doctor about that yet.

Yeah I'm painfully aware of how fast they grow up. My sister-in-law was at my house when she took the test that told her she was pregnant for her adorable little daughter Ava. Now Ava's 2 and I can hardly get over how fast the time went! I don't even want to think about having a teenage son yet! That's just scary! I havn't even seen his little baby face yet!

PunctureWounds

PunctureWounds

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 10:52 am
Whoa. This month is full of appointments, appointments, a baby shower, and more appointments! It's sooo busy! I feel like I'll blink and next thing I know I'll have my baby at home with me!
Leg cramps have been plaguing my nights lately. My calf muscles ball up and won't relax until I stand up. Standing up is not an easy task at nearly 9 months pregnant and in the middle of the night, after being in a dead sleep... blah!
The time is near! Time to pull that nusary together!!!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 1:46 pm
the only experience i have with pregnancies is the ones my dogs tend to have.

i do know that i was a c-section baby.

Kamp

Pixi!ated

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 1:40 pm
PunctureWounds
Whoa. This month is full of appointments, appointments, a baby shower, and more appointments! It's sooo busy! I feel like I'll blink and next thing I know I'll have my baby at home with me!
Leg cramps have been plaguing my nights lately. My calf muscles ball up and won't relax until I stand up. Standing up is not an easy task at nearly 9 months pregnant and in the middle of the night, after being in a dead sleep... blah!
The time is near! Time to pull that nusary together!!!

Poor thing! I hate leg cramps!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 1:44 am
Good luck with the baby. Hopefully he comes out this week.  

Nycko

PunctureWounds

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 12:32 pm
Thanks for the sympathy Pixi!ated! I hate leg cramps too!

@ Nyco, well it could be next week, or the week after that... My due date is July 9th, so it's coming... Someday...

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 11:16 am
PunctureWounds
Thanks for the sympathy Pixi!ated! I hate leg cramps too!

@ Nyco, well it could be next week, or the week after that... My due date is July 9th, so it's coming... Someday...

Soon, very soon, and then you can go see "Pirates of the Carribean 2"! ^_^ Well, maybe not... good luck, if you have to get a C-section after all it's not something to freak out over but it will keep ya in the hospital... oh, and don't be afraid to get the epidural if you can, it makes life so much easier (or at least, that's what I heard, I do not plan on getting pregnant for, oh, another 8 years or so and when I get married, but I know so many people who are so I get the firsthand advice mrgreen )  

Pandalover263

PunctureWounds

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 11:26 am
Yeah it is pretty soon Panda! I hope to get to see Pirates of the Carribean before I have the baby! XP I'm such a huge Johnny Depp fan!!

I really hope it dosn't come down to a C-sec, but if it has to, it has to... I'm also not fond of the idea of an epidural, I mean, have you seen the size of that needle!? They put that in your spine! eek Yeah, if humanly possible I will not be getting one of those...

21: ...And the Cow Jumped Over the Moon...

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games