Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 21: ...And the Cow Jumped Over the Moon...
Siblings Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How many Siblings do you have?
  4 or more!
  unknown
View Results

PunctureWounds

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 7:24 pm
Here is the place to vent and brag up those wonderful/crazy/insane/fun brothers or sisters.

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 7:30 pm
As I mentioned in the intro, I have 2 little sister's named Amber and Rachel.
Amber is an aspiring writer who's looking into secondary education at the moment.
Rachel's a grade 10 student who always gets A's and B's.
They're both very excited that I'm making them aunts soon and already volenteered to be babysitters! They're my best friends, but we can get on each other's nerves sometimes!

Fun fact: Our names join to form a circle or triangle, not planed by our Mother! LisAmbeRacheL ..> (back to my name!)

PunctureWounds

Aurora Sing
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 9:18 pm
Pretty cool about your names!

My 1 sister lives 1600 miles away from me!

mrgreen GOTO SUB #28 to post your B-day and play games!!! mrgreen

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 2:17 pm
Whoa...neat trick about the names.

Like I said in the intro. Tons of brothers...more than 4, but I'm not listing them. I live at home while finishing up my college. Saves money for the trip I'm taking when I grad.

Though my sister is a pain in the butt, just because she's a Tomboy. But what do you expect when she grows up with 9 brother's. But we all got her back.  

Nycko

PunctureWounds

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 3:59 pm
@Aurora: thats a long way away! Does she visit at all?

@Nycko: That is a whole lot of brothers! It must be a whole lot of fun! Are you one of the youngest or oldest?

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 1:43 am
PunctureWounds

@Nycko: That is a whole lot of brothers! It must be a whole lot of fun! Are you one of the youngest or oldest?

I'm in the middle, than my sister and then my younger brothers. Our older brothers are gone, so there are only four of us that are still home with the parentals! lol.  

Nycko

PunctureWounds

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 1:59 pm
^.^ I get it. So you are the oldest one still at home. That's a good position to be in. I loved being the oldest sister growing up.  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 6:33 pm
I do too, that's if my younger siblings aren't pains of their own. Though I need to spend time with them. I tend to leave when our parents come home.  

Nycko

Pomegranate Love

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 2:56 am
That poll is not fair. I don't know how many siblings I have. Father remarried and moved away. I have a younger brother, he just got back from Japan. I live with my four cousins who are more like siblings.

They are all killing my brain.  
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 11:12 am
^.^ Well just for you I added an 'unknown' option. More gold for everyone! xd
What a unique situation. I was close with my cousins growing up too. It was a really good thing for us.

@Nycko- Siblings can always get annoying sometimes, but it sounds like you're doing the best thing by walking away.

PunctureWounds

Pomegranate Love

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 12:47 pm
Yays, an option for me. Yay for gold.

It is a unique one. Annoying at times, a blast at others. I am yet to see if it is a good thing for me.  
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 4:34 pm
I have one brother. Bo-ring.

Check him out, his Gaia is purpboy10.  

Electric Magic

Nycko

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 7:57 pm
PunctureWounds

@Nycko- Siblings can always get annoying sometimes, but it sounds like you're doing the best thing by walking away.

I walk away, because I gave in my time with them for the day. lol.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 7:32 pm
@Mythological Bee- It's true anyone you're growing up with can get on your nerves at times, but when you all go your seprate ways, you'll even miss the times they annoyed you!

@LedZeppelinGirl- I always wanted a little brother, how boring can they possibly be?!

@Nycko- Like community service or something!? xp

PunctureWounds

Neveiah of the Shadows

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 2:58 pm
i have 5 siblings three brothers and two sisters im a girl so that makes three girls and three boys *sits down on destroyed couch*  
21: ...And the Cow Jumped Over the Moon...

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games