AoshixMisao
  SanoxMegumi
  KenshinxTomoe
  YahikoxTsubame
  Other or Neither
View Results

Chibibotan

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 4:20 pm
I don't think we've had one of there yet...I added the basic couples.

My favorite couple is AoshixMisao I suppose then it would KenshinxKaoru.

What about yours?  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 8:52 pm
check down the listings, there should be one either here or in the subforums, but its not like another is not welcome. I personally just enjoy watching kenshin and kaoru cuz it reminds me of me and my girlfriend . . . the laid back easy going but right there if you need him guy with the girl whose always beating the ever living crap out of him.  

Harold Eastwood

Ame Yuki Kaze

Clean Seeker

4,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 6:06 pm
I love Kenshin and Kaoru. I think they have such great chemistry together.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 11:41 am
I would have to say Kenshin/Karou. They seem perfect for one another.  

KatieKitsune

Keihara

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 12:24 pm
KenshinXKaoru is my absolute favorite. They are just so perfect for each other. They make a really KAWAII couple!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 6:22 am
kenshin and karou ((sorry if i spelled it wrong))  

Miyu88

Chibibotan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 2:26 pm
sweatdrop

So many KxK fans... xd Ok tell us you first and second choice.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 9:29 pm
Harold Eastwood
check down the listings, there should be one either here or in the subforums, but its not like another is not welcome. I personally just enjoy watching kenshin and kaoru cuz it reminds me of me and my girlfriend . . . the laid back easy going but right there if you need him guy with the girl whose always beating the ever living crap out of him.

Ouch, sounds like love hurts. Personally, I find KenshinxKaoru, so... Abusive, Tomoe and Kenshin had it's down sides too, it wasn't half as abusive, but, the Rurouni has no luck with women, it seems. Don't get me wrong, it's cute, I like it, I was just pondering their relationship for a minute.

Since this is about couplings, not pairings, I guess KenshinxTomoe would have to be my favorite. All of the relationships in Rurouni Kenshin are so strange sometimes, agh, thinking too deep into them. No offense to anyone who thinks they're brilliant. *Whimper.*  

ponponpon way x2

Wild Comrade

flam3gurl

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 4:07 am
I reckon Aoshi and Misoa. They are like perfect and their story is soooo cute!!! Thy're like yin and yang!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 12:14 pm
Genbu no miko Marie
Harold Eastwood

Ouch, sounds like love hurts. Personally, I find KenshinxKaoru, so... Abusive, Tomoe and Kenshin had it's down sides too, it wasn't half as abusive, but, the Rurouni has no luck with women, it seems. Don't get me wrong, it's cute, I like it, I was just pondering their relationship for a minute.

Since this is about couplings, not pairings, I guess KenshinxTomoe would have to be my favorite. All of the relationships in Rurouni Kenshin are so strange sometimes, agh, thinking too deep into them. No offense to anyone who thinks they're brilliant. *Whimper.*
I agree he was better with Tomoe. 3nodding  

Chibi_Onigiri

Chibibotan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 5:03 pm
flam3gurl
I reckon Aoshi and Misoa. They are like perfect and their story is soooo cute!!! Thy're like yin and yang!

I totally agree! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 4:56 pm
I will always be pro-Aoshi/Misao and against Aoshi/Megumi. My second choice would be Sano and that religious girl. sweatdrop Do not remember her name.  

booyaka22

ponponpon way x2

Wild Comrade

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 11:17 am
flam3gurl

Aoshi and Misao? Let's see... Unfortunately, I find their relationship a bit awkward. He raised her, she is ten years younger than him, Aoshi's twenty-six, and Misao's sixteen, in the Japanese version, at least. Either way, there's still a major age difference, isn't it a bit strange for someone who raised another person to become their lover? This is set in the old ages, though, so it wouldn't really matter, but because I'm from the present time I find it very strange, so I just feel the need to state my opinion, this is a discussion.

It wouldn't work, think of what would happen to Misao, she's this bubbly, happy, positive girl, and Aoshi's an obsessive, anti social, depressive man. It's doubtful he's ever changing either, it's likely he'll never get over the deaths of the old Oniwaban members. If they did ever get together, it would only be for a little while, and probably just to make her happy, then help her to move on when he ended their relationship. Even if Aoshi wasn't the one to end it, Misao would, the circumstances of that ever happening would have to be when she's older, so of course, she should've matured a bit more, by the time she finally gained his 'love' she'd realize it was taking a childish crush too far. She would be an adult then, she may have felt she loved him like an adult would when she was sixteen, but it still wouldn't work.

To wrap this up, Aoshi is better off alone, and I don't think we can help but question his sexual preference at times... And at last, I don't want to argue, this is just what I think of the 'coupling,' which, by the way, is not official, it's just Misao who loves Aoshi. As far as I can tell, they're a pairing. But, if your opinion of what a coupling is means semi canon, than that's fine, too. They don't seem to fall under 'coupling,' though, because none of what's listed in bold below in the definition of 'coupling' applies to them. 'Closely associated romantically' has no power, either, because that would mean he had to return her love. So, this leaves me to believe, the strongest relationship these two could have is as a 'pairing,' as all of the definition applies to the two, when speaking of the characters, and the fans who like this pairing.

Coupling: Two people who are married, engaged, or otherwise closely associated romantically, or sexually.

Pairing: The action of pairing things or people. (In this case, used to describe a romantic relationship.)  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 4:35 pm
Genbu no miko Marie

Aoshi and Misao? Let's see... Unfortunately, I find their relationship a bit awkward. He raised her, she is ten years younger than him, Aoshi's twenty-six, and Misao's sixteen, in the Japanese version, at least. Either way, there's still a major age difference, isn't it a bit strange for someone who raised another person to become their lover? This is set in the old ages, though, so it wouldn't really matter, but because I'm from the present time I find it very strange, so I just feel the need to state my opinion, this is a discussion.

It wouldn't work, think of what would happen to Misao, she's this bubbly, happy, positive girl, and Aoshi's an obsessive, anti social, depressive man. It's doubtful he's ever changing either, it's likely he'll never get over the deaths of the old Oniwaban members. If they did ever get together, it would only be for a little while, and probably just to make her happy, then help her to move on when he ended their relationship. Even if Aoshi wasn't the one to end it, Misao would, the circumstances of that ever happening would have to be when she's older, so of course, she should've matured a bit more, by the time she finally gained his 'love' she'd realize it was taking a childish crush too far. She would be an adult then, she may have felt she loved him like an adult would when she was sixteen, but it still wouldn't work.

To wrap this up, Aoshi is better off alone, and I don't think we can help but question his sexual preference at times... And at last, I don't want to argue, this is just what I think of the 'coupling,' which, by the way, is not official, it's just Misao who loves Aoshi. As far as I can tell, they're a pairing. But, if your opinion of what a coupling is means semi canon, than that's fine, too. They don't seem to fall under 'coupling,' though, because none of what's listed in bold below in the definition of 'coupling' applies to them. 'Closely associated romantically' has no power, either, because that would mean he had to return her love. So, this leaves me to believe, the strongest relationship these two could have is as a 'pairing,' as all of the definition applies to the two, when speaking of the characters, and the fans who like this pairing.

Coupling: Two people who are married, engaged, or otherwise closely associated romantically, or sexually.

Pairing: The action of pairing things or people. (In this case, used to describe a romantic relationship.)

Killjoy.

Don't ruin our imaginations.  

booyaka22

ponponpon way x2

Wild Comrade

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:25 am
booyaka22

Killjoy.

Don't ruin our imaginations.

Oh shoot, I should've wrote not to quote that one... Doesn't matter too much, though. ^ ^"

I wasn't really ruining anyone's imagination, you should still believe whatever you wish. He he he, but, you're right, I am a killjoy. XD  
~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff