Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you agree?
  HECK YEAH!
  no way!
View Results

~rubyblue~

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 8:55 pm
or at least it doesn't seem like it...and it's tickin me off!

firstly, ppl are SO SURE that harry ang ginny are getting together. well in book 6, harry and ginny agree that it's best if they break up.

"Ginny listen...I can't be involved with you anymore. We've got to stop seeing eachother. We can't be together."

"It's been like...like something out of someone else's life, these last few weeks with you," said Harry. "But I can't...wee can't..I've got things to do alone now."
She did not cry, she simply looked at him.
"Voldemort uses people his enemies are close to. He's already used you as bait once, and that was just because you're my best friend's sister..."

"Well...I can't say I'm surprised..."

therefor, they have broken up. yes, ginny probably does still like harry a little, but im also sure harry has moved on. if you read book 6 you would know this. no offense to those who havent, but some people act like smart alecs about the subject without having actually read it.

also, on the subject of ginny, some people say they dislike her. i can understand this seeing as i dont like the character much myself, but some people's reasons are stupid. in one thread, someone said that they thought ginny was stupid because she didnt just say 'NO' to tom riddle when ordered to open the chamber of secrets in the second film and book. obviously, ginny is being POSESSED. you cant simply say 'no, i dont want to' unless you're a very gifted legilemins (sp) which she wasnt in her first year.

i dont mean to offend anyone for not reading the books, my point is simply that it really makes me mad when people aren't faithful to the books.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 3:28 am
Right you are. 3nodding  

MochaCreme

Kermi

Hygienic Consumer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 3:42 am
I've read the books multiple times, yet I still suspect Harry and Ginny will stay together - her response seemed quite ambiguous to me, and I don't think she's going to let him simply say that they're over when she's been waiting for him to notice her for six years.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 9:44 pm
I read the books, and I agree with Kermi.  

covo

FayeKasumiValentine1

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 2:36 am
The whole Harry/Ginny thing was really weird. His attraction to her came out of nowhere, just weird.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 11:48 am
I believe that a lot of people believe that they will get back together is because of fanfictions. I'm a huge supporter of fanfiction, but some people take that as the truth, and not the actual book.  

kitsunemajin90

icey-queen

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 3:43 pm
i've read all the books and i really dont know what to say about Ginny and Harry! it was really weird.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 1:55 am
Oh, I understand Harry/Ginny is cannon. Just like Ron/Hermione, that doesn't mean I have to like it lol . But, I was just saying I saw plenty of evidence for Ginny's attraction to Harry, but not Harry's attraction to Ginny. In fact, it isn't until after OotP that Harry finally gets over Cho. I don't hate Cho, but she wasn't my favorite either.  

FayeKasumiValentine1

RebelJediKnight06

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 9:25 am
Hmmm.

Well, I say people are entitled to their own opinion. If they want to think that Harry and Ginny will get together, that I kinda agree with, let them. Also, if people don't like Ginny, they don't like Ginny. It's just like I don't like Malfoy, but tons of people like him--it's all about different opinions, not about being "faithful"--your definition of "faithful" possibly could mean something different to others. Don't get mad at people for thinking something different.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 1:34 pm
FayeKasumiValentine1
The whole Harry/Ginny thing was really weird. His attraction to her came out of nowhere, just weird.

Lessien_Telemnar

Spastic waffles

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 7:04 pm
I've read every book at least twice, and I believe Harry and Ginny will be together. Like Kermi said, Ginny tried for six years to get Harry to notice her. Now that he did, she's not going to give up. I think she's going to end up following the trio in the seventh book, or come into the book when Neville does (becuase you know Neville's gonna have a good part in the last book).  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 4:29 pm
FayeKasumiValentine1
Nah, he was noticing her basically once Cho was out of the picture. Go back to HPB and think about what he Felix Felicius smelled like to him. ninja  

Kermi

Hygienic Consumer

[.Chipped.Not.Broken.]

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 5:25 pm
Yesssss but they will be together in the end!!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 2:01 pm
Kermi
I've read the books multiple times, yet I still suspect Harry and Ginny will stay together - her response seemed quite ambiguous to me, and I don't think she's going to let him simply say that they're over when she's been waiting for him to notice her for six years.
i agree, ginny won't just give up. that would be totally out character for her  

RedRose07

RedRose07

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 2:03 pm
Kermi
FayeKasumiValentine1
Nah, he was noticing her basically once Cho was out of the picture. Go back to HPB and think about what he Felix Felicius smelled like to him. ninja
it wasnt the felix felicius that was giving off those smells, it was a different potion potion altogether(and i can't remember the name darn it!)  
The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff