Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Choklit Teddi

450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 2:14 pm
Earlier today, My mother comes home from work with a bright a** blue chair with pink and yellow flowers on it. She thinks that it would look dahhling in my room and refuses to take no for an answer.

For some reason, she also bought a white, frilly nightgown sort of thing that had pink lace all over it. Now, I don't mind lace really, but the fact that she still hasnt gotten it through her head that I don't wear that kind of stuff bothers me.

She continues buying these things for me which don't go with the way I am. Like shes constantly trying to change me.

Discuss-
the above?
experiences of your own?
Whatever else..  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 2:31 pm
yeah my grandma does that
my mom gave up on me years ago  

The Reused

Ciora

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 2:44 pm
My mom still does that... and I haven't lived with her for over 8 years. sweatdrop

One of the crazier things she brought home from the store... 400 giant plastic hangers. I don't even have a walk-in closet or enough clothes to use them all... stressed  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 3:16 pm
No one really does stuff like that to me. Even my one best friend - who is as mainstream as they come - won't do that. She buys me Nightmare Before Christmas stuff and whatnot. I tend to have a nice command over how I'm treated.  

MortSanglant

BlairyFairy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 3:26 pm
My mom trys when we're shopping, but she knows, if I don't like it, it's hopeless, I will NEVER wear it no matter what she says. So she is starting to be more understanding and buying me stuff I like and want.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 3:40 pm
People rarely buy me things unless I give some specific request.
I Never let anyone spontaneously buy clothes for me, and I'm an allout faschist when it comes to what I put in my room.

I wonder why my closet looks so monotonous...  

Athiel

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 3:46 pm
I think my family has given up all hope.
My grandmother wouln't just go and buy stuff, but she did say "If you want me to buy you normal things I will" Tuesday.

My friends are a bunch of broke people, but they do tell me if there is something they think I'd like.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 5:34 pm
My parents and people still try to change me...
My mom refuses to buy me what I like; she thinks she's more stubborn than I am (she isn't). Whenever I try to compromise with her a little, she insists that we will do things her way (we won't). I hate when she does this. I mean, it's gotten to the point that she won't buy me shoes that fit because she doesn't like them. I have to buy them myself. Isn't that ridiculous?  

[[ neon.bonbon ]]

Dracula Vampirate

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 6:06 pm
My mom knows what I like these days. She and my grandmother were actually pretty good about it. They had 2 weeks where they thought it was a phase, but these days they know its my life and respect it to a reasonable extent. I luff them for that!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 6:19 pm
My Grandparents and Mom used to try to buy me colored clothing, usually pink stuff, they gave up when i gave it all to goodwill everytime...
my dad doesn't even try, mainl because he never gave a crap....
and my aunt bout my light up flip flops... but i like wearing those... i think they go really well with my trench coat....^.^  

Rosmarin

Virtuous Lunatic

Choklit Teddi

450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 9:02 pm
[ ieren ]
won't buy me shoes that fit because she doesn't like them. I have to buy them myself. Isn't that ridiculous?

Ah.. that it is. reminds me.. I have to get her to buy my shoes before I start working again..
She hasnt got that far with me yet, thank god.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 5:56 pm
My grandmother is the one who ends up giving me clothes that I'll never wear in this lifetime, or any other.

My mother has pretty much given up on buying me clothes. While she generally knows my taste in clothes, she usually demands I go along and pick things out for myself. Which works fine for me.

Kirree

7,850 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Muffins! Now in a can

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 9:47 pm
my mom she trys to pick otu what she thinks i like but what she picks out is ok but my dad ugghh stare its so distubing  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 10:40 pm
xXNeudachnickXx
My mom trys when we're shopping, but she knows, if I don't like it, it's hopeless, I will NEVER wear it no matter what she says. So she is starting to be more understanding and buying me stuff I like and want.

Ya, that's the same with me. Yet my mom still doesn't like the idea of some of the things I like but she's working on it.  

Namtastic

Lunatic

Emperor Lothar

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 4:26 am
Well, if my mum buys me clothes she usually buys pretty cool clothes. But she doesnt buy me clothes anymore. domokun  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff