Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Any actual vampires out there? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cajun Chicken Caesar

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 9:16 pm
You know, like you have to absorb energy in order to sustain yourself? I'm one of those people. Any others?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 9:17 pm
No, I thrive off the chaos I create within the carefully laid confines of my nueral playground.  

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 9:29 pm
Hmm, there is a thread about vampires in general in the extended discussion subforum, so if you want to do a little bit of reading about what others have posted in the past, that might be a good place to start.

If I remember correctly I went into detail about the three general types of vampires commonly discussed.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 9:33 pm
Okay. My sincerest apologies.  

Cajun Chicken Caesar

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 9:42 pm
Macha The Seductress
Okay. My sincerest apologies.

It's okay, don't worry about it too much, I just figured I would refer you to a thread with a bit some good info already set in place.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 10:03 pm
I thrive off pain and anger.... but I don't need it to live... I need it to create my art....  

Rosmarin

Virtuous Lunatic

GilAskan
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 6:04 pm
I thrive on the attention of others. It's very Gaiman-ist if you know what I mean, like in "American Gods".  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 5:05 pm
I'm a Sanguine. The only one in the area.
If I get blood I don't need to eat for days.
If I don't then I eat non-stop for days.  

Malkavius3498

The_Forth

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 9:20 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 9:45 am
GilAskan
I thrive on the attention of others. It's very Gaiman-ist if you know what I mean, like in "American Gods".

so are you gonna pull an Istar in the near future?
eek

Vampires are everwhere, but tend to be authority figures sucking the youth and engery from all underlings.....like a teacher, CEO or the douchbag manager at your job.  

Choboxer

5,800 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

lola_siannodel

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 11:09 am
I'm not, but I know a guild for people who are, or who are interested and tolerant of them.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/index.php?guild_id=8615

you may or may not have seen it. Either way....  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 2:04 pm
Hello lovely, i'm a sanguinarian Vampire (blood drinker), old school as it is, it dose give me the nessisary energy... i also write books about the subject of vampirism in all it's forms (from serial killers to movies to psy vamps. to aincheint mythology) so i'm a veritable pit of info if you ever feel the need to talk. be warned though, it's nearly imposible to get a hold of me... i travel and can't get to the internet all that often.

Oh, and if your wondering, my avi is modled from India and hinduism because many scientists beleive that is where the vampire myth originated, then it moved to europe with the gypsies (who actually originated from India). AND NOW YOU KNOW!!!!! mrgreen  

Hel Daughter of Loki

Namtastic

Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 5:31 pm
Haha, actually I did know that and I didn't find out till later they were believed to originate from India, since I am from there myself. Yet I always figured they were from Europe, but I do like your avi.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 6:30 pm
Mina Lilith
Hello lovely, i'm a sanguinarian Vampire (blood drinker), old school as it is, it dose give me the nessisary energy... i also write books about the subject of vampirism in all it's forms (from serial killers to movies to psy vamps. to aincheint mythology) so i'm a veritable pit of info if you ever feel the need to talk. be warned though, it's nearly imposible to get a hold of me... i travel and can't get to the internet all that often.

Oh, and if your wondering, my avi is modled from India and hinduism because many scientists beleive that is where the vampire myth originated, then it moved to europe with the gypsies (who actually originated from India). AND NOW YOU KNOW!!!!! mrgreen

I thought that the Vampire myth originated in Slavic regions, and that India only has creatures that are similare to vampires. Of course, maybe I'm going by more of the Vampires we know then the whole Vampire myth.

And did you know that there are no blood sucking Vampires in Japanese myth? There are, however, creatures that feed off of a person's life force, such as the Cat of Nabeshima, along with creatures who eat human corpses. However, these creatures are not the walking dead, which also did not exist like in other areas, probably due to the Japanese tradition of cremation. I know an ok amount about Japanese myth.

And the Celts also had their share of Vampires, as did the ancient Greeks, and China. I even have a Vampire Encyclopeidia.  

lola_siannodel

shadowcat_the_13th

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 12:15 pm
I'm not completely sure,but I think I might be slightly vampiric.Ever since my friend(who's a vampire)bit me,I've undergone some changes.These include:
-change in sleeping patterns(I'm now completely noctunal)
-cravings for blood
-healing faster from injuries(even if I get hurt really bad it only takes about two days to heal)
-extreme sensitivity to light
-better functioning at night
I don't have pointed canines and I can survive without blood,but otherwise it's all there.Anyone else think so?  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff