Reply The Nine Inch Nails Guild
Ask The ******** Band! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Halloween_Wench

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 11:21 pm
Okay this has been done in threads all over and it is actually really fun to do! You get people to play a member of the band and the rest of us ask them questions as if they were actually the band members. You get some really funny situations. If you are one of the "Band Members" try to be as close to who you are as possible. I know everyone will want to be Trent Reznor but I think Almighty Toilet Plunger should have that honour!
If you want to be a band member quickly post who you want to be and be commited about it! The first person to post I want to be so and so will be that person. The rest of us can be the fans. I will post who is who when peeps reply. Until then no questions until we got all the band members.
For current members, okay Dillon had to leave because of back problems or something, We just can't leave him out!!

Aaron North (formerly Aaron Icarus of The Icarus Line) - Guitar :
I_Focus_On_The_Pain

Jeordie White (formerly Twiggy Ramirez of Marilyn Manson) - Bass, Guitar Masaru the pWner

Alessandro Cortini - Synthesizer, Guitar, Bass -
azreal_kill

Jerome Dillon - Drums (March?October 2005):
huntressgirl17

Josh Freese - Drums (October 4?5, 2005; December 6th, 2005?Onward)

Alex Carapetis - Drums (October 7?December 1st, 2005)

Trent Reznor- Mastermind, singer, writer, fearless leader! (1998 and 0nward!)

Okay if I forgot anyone or like accidentally added someone or gave a name that was never part of the recent NIN band please tell me!

For those who want to be a band member who left the band such as Robin Finck who played Guitar and Keyboard on the Self Destruct Tours (1994 - 1995) they can be. Although because we don't want everyone to a band member there will only to a limit of three people who can be band members who left. So in total there should be ten "Band Members".

Also you cannot jump in halfway of the thread and say I want to be so and so. Once the questions start flying no more "Band Members" can come.
Okay so no one can be Trent until Almighty Toilet Plunger decides if she wants to be him.
We also need two bodygaurds so if people start breaking rules we can have order. They can also ask questions too!
Go crazy!!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 12:29 pm
Oh oh!!! *sticks hand in the air*

I wanna be Aaron North!!

Please?

IFocusOnThePain
Crew

huntressgirl17

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 9:26 pm
Jerome Dillon Please!!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 8:42 pm
Aaron north  

azreal_kill

Halloween_Wench

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 11:31 pm
azreal_kill
Aaron north

Sorry azreal_kill, I_Focus_On_The_Pain already has claims to him!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 12:42 pm
Alessandro Cortini then?  

azreal_kill

Halloween_Wench

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 5:40 pm
azreal_kill
Alessandro Cortini then?

He's yours!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 9:39 pm
I_Focus_on_pain should defintly be aaron north!!! she is practicully in love with him!!!  

huntressgirl17

Halloween_Wench

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 11:01 pm
huntressgirl17
I_Focus_on_pain should defintly be aaron north!!! she is practicully in love with him!!!

LOL! Well then she deserves it! blaugh  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 11:05 pm
(Okay cool we're just gonna start.)

Welcome ladies and gentlemen to Ask The ******** band! I am your host Teena Maria and we are now with a world wide famous band, Nine Inch Nails. (Band members are sitting in big oversized chairs staring at audience.) Right now they are here to answer your questions! So please, ask away, just remember to direct the question to a certain band member.  

Halloween_Wench

Masaru the pWner

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 1:44 am
Can I join real quick as Jeordie?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 10:01 pm
Masaru the pWner
Can I join real quick as Jeordie?

Sure, things are sure moving slowly. Been gone a while and will be gone a week so I_Focus_On_The_Pain I give you power when I am not here... Or basically whenever you feel the need to. Okay...  

Halloween_Wench

yuna1111

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 4:29 pm
can be josh fresse  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 9:21 am
can i be the amazing trent  

A_Beautiful_Goodbye

The Nine Inch Nails Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash