Welcome to Gaia! ::

The KoS Guild: The AMv capitol of the universe!

Back to Guilds

Reply The AMV Guild
Good AMV songs Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yuriuki

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 12:51 pm
I was wondering if anyone could give me a good AMV song that doesnt include rap or country elements, is upbeat, and fun to listen too. I am making an AMV for either DNAngel, Gundam Seed, or .hack//sign. What do you think good songs would be?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 3:18 pm
Yuriuki
I was wondering if anyone could give me a good AMV song that doesnt include rap or country elements, is upbeat, and fun to listen too. I am making an AMV for either DNAngel, Gundam Seed, or .hack//sign. What do you think good songs would be?
Um i would try a Scooter song, or just go look for some techno and come up with something. Techno always kicks a**  

Kaze no Hyuga

Yuriuki

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 8:10 pm
Kaze no Hyuga
Yuriuki
Um i would try a Scooter song, or just go look for some techno and come up with something. Techno always kicks a**

Yea, good idea, maybe I'll do some Madonna or somebody like that, thanks!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 7:30 pm
it depends what kind of AMV you're making...
if it's serious, then I suggest Nara(pretty) or Pompeii(evilish)
by E.S Posthumus 3nodding  

MayonakaTsuki

SC Seung Mina

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 8:02 pm
Yuriuki

Go through your entire music library and find something that fits. I think that youhave to choose, not someone else.
Try something that doesn't have many/any videos already. Try to be new.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 8:44 am
If Your Going To Do .hack//sign.....Use A Techno Or Trance Song  

cloudruler5

Kiss in Digital

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 9:14 am
Yuriuki
Yea, good idea, maybe I'll do some Madonna or somebody like that, thanks!
Equating Madonna with techno hurts. Badly.

Draconis is right. YOU have to hear it in the song, else it doesn't quite come together. If you have no idea where to start for expanding your list, try hitting up the Music forum. There are always people eager to suggest artists for you to try.

I haven't seen .hack so I can't really give any suggestions unfortunately.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 9:33 pm
Maybe the song "Komm, susser Tod; Come, sweet death" would work?It's a Evangelion song but hey,there's almost no AMVs that use this song.I can post the lyrics if you would like.  

Ozean-Konigin

Beautiful Kaos

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 12:49 pm
id try something by 2unlimited

im not gonna say a song because you have to pick it, thats the great part of being an AMV creator, being in control of everything

they're pretty good for upbeat videos  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 7:16 am
Wise man say, if you lack the inspiration to plan, you prob'ly lack the inspiration to create. razz  

TommyRude

SC Seung Mina

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 7:26 am
TommyRude
Wise man say, if you lack the inspiration to plan, you prob'ly lack the inspiration to create. razz

This depends. I have horrible planning skills and most things usually get slammed together at the last minute with my entire family. However, I have a crazy imagination and I like to create things. I currently lack the supplies but if I could, I would.  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 8:17 am
basically the best wya to find a song is come up wit an idea first, then try to find a song that clicks wit said idea.

I just finished a video for Naruto, started wit the idea of making a video about him an' Hinata. Spent a good 5 hours goin through CD's before stumbling on a song that would fit the situation I was tryin to document. (Video came out pretty damn good if i do say so myself.)  

TommyRude

SC Seung Mina

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 9:06 am
TommyRude
basically the best wya to find a song is come up wit an idea first, then try to find a song that clicks wit said idea.

I just finished a video for Naruto, started wit the idea of making a video about him an' Hinata. Spent a good 5 hours goin through CD's before stumbling on a song that would fit the situation I was tryin to document. (Video came out pretty damn good if i do say so myself.)

I don't disagree that that is the only way to make a good video, just that the original statement about "no planning, no creating." You could make comedy videos, some of those require little to no planning really.  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 7:11 pm
my 2nd best video was made with this very song
ieaiaio by system of a down
its a great song!
and makes a very good video  

Satan is my Bitch

Ryo-Ohki666

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 3:50 pm
Green Day songs are kewl... Most popular songs I've seen come from Linkin Park...thus I have vowed to stay away from them... they go with almost every type of anime! I made a video for Naruto using the song "Getting Away with Murder" by Papa Roach, I pre-planned that one for a while before I actually made it... it came out pretty good. I have a Sailor Moon one (Usagi and Seiya) to "She will Be Loved" by Maroon 5.... It deppends on the senario to chose the music to go with it. Different Senario, different music, a different feeling comes out of it... 3nodding  
The AMV Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff