7,225 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Contributor 150

Kallio

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 3:25 pm
samleekim
i'm 9 and i want to neomail peaple.
You have to send in the parental consent form because of COPPA (Children's Online Privacy Protection Act)  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 8:13 pm
I know the form but you have to have your parents mail them but my mom wont alow me to do the from.... crying crying crying crying  

Primper

magic_by_heart

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 2:33 am
Do you have a fax? You can fax it to them. I am 10 and my mom sent the form though fax. xd  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 4:35 pm
I'm 13 and i showed my parents the form. They sent it in for my very first account, when i was 9. Now i'm smarter and Have a new, better account. One which requires no form. You have much more freedom.  

! r a w r r

xPanicXCamisadox

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 6:04 pm
I"M NOT!!! I'm 16!!!!!! hehe mrgreen  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 5:33 am
samleekim
I know the form but you have to have your parents mail them but my mom wont alow me to do the from.... crying crying crying crying
Then don't worry about it. If you parents don't want you chatting they have a very good reason for it and I think you need to be paying attention to them.  

[Pink Substance]

8,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200

Shiama

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 1:00 pm
Well when I was i nthat agemy mother filled out the forum because she knew I wouldnt do anything stupid. but if you talked to your parents and they dont tihnk you should be then you should listen to them...  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 4:47 pm
I'm 13 and my mom filled out the form and faxed it.I think besides chatting I would want to do omy own shop and graphics.  

paperxalchemist

ilovemycat5

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 5:51 pm
I'm 11.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 4:28 am
[Pink Substance]
samleekim
Then don't worry about it. If you parents don't want you chatting they have a very good reason for it and I think you need to be paying attention to them.

Yeah some parents don't want their kids to be on websites chatting to other people, to parents they might think it's not a great enviorment for kids to hang out on, maybe if have some friends to back you up or something. My sister is on neopets too. And my momma and my papa. They don't alow me to chat on the boards because of all the mean people there, if they don't want you on there or using neopets neomail that just means they are good parents and wouldn't want you to get in a bad situation that people can't handle by themselfs. 3nodding  

magic_by_heart

chelzxcore

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 9:39 am
you should've just lied and said you were 18.
thats what i did when i signed up 4years ago.
and btw, im 14.

domokun
xoxox

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 3:08 pm
I'm 19. >_>

Snollygoster

Tipsy Dabbler

ilovemycat5

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 6:09 pm
I'm 11.  
Neopia Central

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]