Passing Time (Future Romance/Yaoi/Yuri RP) Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kouichi Pendolse

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 10:11 pm
Rules
The same rules apply here as they do everywhere else, refer to AA's rule list.
-You may have 1 original character if the slots aren't all taken.
-You may have one cannon character if you have one made-up
-You may have 2 cannon characters

Setting
-Ten Years After Takao vs. Brooklyn
-(Various), Japan

Story
The world was shaken by Takao and Brooklyn's battle, but that was ten years ago. BBA Revolution finally dispanded along with the rest of the teams. Beyblading has been outlawed and Bitbeasts have been sealed away...

RUMORS
(For all of us who love Gossip)

'You know, they say there have been mysterious people wondering around. Black cloaked and creepy, like. They also seem to have Beyblades! Yeah I know- That was outlawed! These people also seem to disappear the moment something in the area goes wrong. For some reason, I think they're behind this, but the U.N. won't hear of it. Someone has to Do something about it!'

Characters
Takao(Age: 25):
Kai(Age: 26): Nazomie
Rei(Age: 24): Kouichi Pendolse
Max(Age: 24):
Kyoujyu(Age: 23):
Hiromi(Age: 25):
Yuriy(Age:26): Prixy
Boris(age: 26): Maria-Lin
Brooklyn(Age:25):
Mystel(Age:23):
Garland(Age:27):
Hitoshi(Age:Oldish):
Blader DJ/Katashi(Age:Oldish):
-More Added on Request-

Original Characters
(I'm only accepting Fifteen (15) Originals
Five of each)
Cloaked People
Gaian Name: morbid_survivor
Character Name: Larien Akimi
Description: below-the-shoulders, bouncy, ginger hair, bangs kept up by a white hair band. Mysterious blue eyes. A fitted, burnt umber top with lighter brown straps over a dark plum t-shirt with sleeves rolled up over the shoulders. Lightly flared black jeans with a silver chain belt. Black leather ankle boots, slightly heeled. Black gloves with dark plum bands around the wrists, about 5 cm past the wrist, fingers only on the little and third finger((like Max's in G Rev)). Small, silver hooped earrings. A silver skull necklace on a brown rope. ((Her cloak)) Black, hooded, light.
Personality: Larien is a very determined girl and has a never-give-up attitude. She is often curious and is tends to probe into other people's business, often getting herself into trouble. She is a strong believer in fiction and myth, being very paranoid when people oppose this. She has very strong mood-swings. One minute she could be being all sweet and innocent, the next she'll be biting your head off for mentioning that fairies don't exist. She will usually, however, have a curious, innocent seeming personality.
Past: Larien is the daughter of a village chief. Her village was set as a protection for legendary beasts((bitbeasts)) and the like, but none had been there for many centuries, so many believe they never existed, but Larien and her close family always believed, and she grew up aroung tales of the fantasy creatures. Beyblading was a sacred tradition in her village, and she had always known and practised it. When she was 10, her village was succumbed to a drought, and it later caught fire and burnt down. She is the lone survivor, thanks to the bitbeast she had aquired over the years, solidifying her belief in mythical creatures. She took her beyblade and launcher, and left her home forever, moving to Japan to find work and a living. It was here she came upon the Cloaked people and has been with them since.
Bitbeast: Chilotra
Description: The body of a male lion with a scaled under-belly. The tail of a black scorpion. Three heads: a silver goat with twisted horns; a golden lion with a golden mane and a black dragon with purple horns, all have blood red eyes. Large black wings protruding from the shoulder blades with purple spikes.
Beyblade: Alpha Chilotra
Description: entirely holographic. A black base, silver defence ring and dark purple attack ring. Silver stickers and sharp points.
Attacks: Infernal Slash- Alpha Chilotra speeds up to its highest speed. The holographic ness of the blade at this speed makes the blade appear to disappear. He then attacks whilst still 'invisible', slashing at the other blade from alternate angles at a time.
Mountain Pack Pounce- The blade creates holographic images of both itself and Chilotra creating the illusion of a pack. It then launches one illusion blade at a time at the opponent, before launching itself.
Hyper Venom-The scorpion tail shoots venom at the opposing blade, whilst the blade itself attacks at hyper speed, crashing into the blade.
Strengths: Super speed and high endurance.
Weaknesses: Not much brute strength, mainly illusional attacks.

Gaian Name razz hoenixFire1212
Character Name: Kari
Description: Kari is six foot two, long gold hair that is always tied up in a ponytail by a strip of leather, observant Golden brown eyes, fair skin, and is most commonly seen wearing an outfit much like a ninja assassin's w/out the mask. She wears a Ice blue headband with a gold phoenix on her forehead. She has triple piercings or he right ear and double on her left. peircings 1 & 2 on her right ear are small hoops(silver) and the third one is a silver stud. He two on her left ear are small studs of silver as well. on he left cheek, there is a large crescent shaped scar left from a fight. Her cloak is light, hooded and the color is a sapphire blue.
Personality: Kari is a bit mistrustful of people and often very cold to hide her shy nature. Very aggressive, she finds herself in alot of fights. She is very protective of those she knows well enough to trust, which is very few people. She is pretty strong, and would be stronger, was it not for the fact that she is extremely photosensitive.
Past: Kari was raised in a home/ shelter where she was whipped and beaten. She ran away at age 9 and lived in secret, seeing everyone, but not letting anyone see her. Later she began training in the martial arts, and proving quite capable of a high degree in them. At age 14, Kari joined in blading, but only on the streets, where she first got her bitbeast and heard of the BBA. Eager to join, but still uneasy around people, Kari only watched, blading in the streets she calls home.
Bitbeast: Trianiyu
Description: A Phoenix bitbeast that is golden colored with a tint of blue in its feathers.
Beyblade: Trianiyu Disaster
Description: A white blade with Gold and blue streaks around the attack ring with sharp edges. Silver defense ring and a white base.
Attacks:
Fiery Gale - A gust of scorching heat caused by Trianiyu’s large wings.
Pyro Tsunami- Like the name suggests, a wave of fire(Shot from Trianiyu’s beak) descends onto the opponent.
Shattering Wail- A loud screech echoing from Trianiyu, that is of a hypersonic magnitude.
Strengths: Agility, Endurance, Defense
Weaknesses: Low Attack power

Gaian Name: Maria-Lin
Character Name: Miaka Kigai
Description: Miaka is a small girl with a face of a child. She has big black eyes and black hair which she usually braids in two braids or combs into two buns. She likes wering frilly dresses, best when they're also adorned with lace. The one she waers most often is a knee-reaching sky blue one with a bold decolete and short puffy sleeves. To make it seem more modest the decolete has a good part covered with white lace, same as the one with which the sleeves and the rim of the dress are finished with. When wearing this dress she also puts on a pair of shoes blue shoes on a high heel and a pair of white lacy gloves.
Personality: Miaka is basicaly a manipulative b***h. She pretends to be naive and inexperienced to make people want to protect her and to find out what weeknesses they have. Later on she will use what she finds out to make them do what she wants, though in most cases she will try to make it as hard to notice as possible. After all, best puppets are those who think they're the ones pulling the strings.

Her act is rather hard to see through, as she is a very good actress and due to the long years of practicing, it has become her second nature. At times she almost forgets her original plans and will do something what a naive idealistic girl might do. Still, in most cases it's her own good which might make her help anybody.

Her main weakness is her admiration for the Gundam series (especially the Universal Century ones). If provoked she can ramble about it for hours and any gadget she doesn't have can successfully make her forget all carefully laid plans.
Past: Miaka was born in Tokyo and she spent most of her life there (excluding the holidays spent with her aunt in Kyoto or on trips to Europe with her parents). She was the sole child of Mikoto and Shin'ichi Kigai. Her mother was a clerk in a bank, though she stopped working when Miaka turned seven and her father was a doctor.

She had been spoilt since she was a little girl and quickly mastered the art of making her parents fulfil her every wish. When kindergarten started, she expended her field of experience on other children, soon "befrieding" a group which would always do what she wanted.

Funnily enough, it was her manipulativeness which made her prissy aunt notice her. The woman wanted to bring up the girl properly, but in the end Miaka also learned how to convince her aunt she's her best niece.

In her school-times she was also a part of group and continued manipulating people. She didn't avoid being hated and in her own way was upset about it, though she never got the idea that it might be due her egoism.

One particular thing, which still remembers is how one girl actually commited suicide. It wasn't only because of Miaka - since stealing boyfriends is and alway will be common practice, but this might have been the last straw. This is why she tends to avoid mentally unstable people at all costs.

Currently, she's studying politology, though if she will ever try finding a job is a good question. It wouldn't be unlike her to try and catch a rich man.

Forms
(Just Post it)
-Canon-
Gaian Name:
Character:
Audition:

-Original = Blader/Cloaked Person-
Gaian Name:
Character Name:
Personality:
Past:
Bitbeast:
Description:
Beyblade:
Desciption:
Attacks:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:

-Original = Non-Blader-
Gaian Name:
Character Name:
Personality:
Past:

Pairings
(None so far, the people playing canons will have to decide on kids...)

Note
Those applying for Dark Cloaked people will be Private Messaged and told the 'Mission'.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 1:47 am
You spelled Katashi wrong. XD I fixed it for you. ninja

Include plot, luv. =D If you don't have something for RPers to work towards. Otherwise it'll become an aimless smoz that serves no purpose.

Limit people to the number of characters they can play.

Hurrah... smoz is my nearly 4 in the am invention. Deal with it. o.o;

I also really need to stop being a lazy bum and get up that RP guide! gonk

Soppon
Captain

Hilarious Flatterer

morbid_survivor

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 2:40 am
Are you allowing children of the canon characters? If so, what are the couple pairings?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 1:24 pm
I fixed everything.... yeah...  

Kouichi Pendolse

morbid_survivor

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 7:58 am
Ooooh, I feel like going for a cloaked person. Sounds interesting. uhhh...yeah...

Gaian Name: ((i'm asuuming that's my screen name)) morbid_survivor
Character Name: Larien Akimi
Description: below-the-shoulders, bouncy, ginger hair, bangs kept up by a white hair band. Mysterious blue eyes. A fitted, burnt umber top with lighter brown straps over a dark plum t-shirt with sleeves rolled up over the shoulders. Lightly flared black jeans with a silver chain belt. Black leather ankle boots, slightly heeled. Black gloves with dark plum bands around the wrists, about 5 cm past the wrist, fingers only on the little and third finger((like Max's in G Rev)). Small, silver hooped earrings. A silver skull necklace on a brown rope. ((Her cloak)) Black, hooded, light.
Personality: Larien is a very determined girl and has a never-give-up attitude. She is often curious and is tends to probe into other people's business, often getting herself into trouble. She is a strong believer in fiction and myth, being very paranoid when people oppose this. She has very strong mood-swings. One minute she could be being all sweet and innocent, the next she'll be biting your head off for mentioning that fairies don't exist. She will usually, however, have a curious, innocent seeming personality.
Past: Larien is the daughter of a village chief. Her village was set as a protection for legendary beasts((bitbeasts)) and the like, but none had been there for many centuries, so many believe they never existed, but Larien and her close family always believed, and she grew up aroung tales of the fantasy creatures. Beyblading was a sacred tradition in her village, and she had always known and practised it. When she was 10, her village was succumbed to a drought, and it later caught fire and burnt down. She is the lone survivor, thanks to the bitbeast she had aquired over the years, solidifying her belief in mythical creatures. She took her beyblade and launcher, and left her home forever, moving to Japan to find work and a living. It was here she came upon the Cloaked people and has been with them since. ((Or something like that sweatdrop ))
Bitbeast: Chilotra
Description: The body of a male lion with a scaled under-belly. The tail of a black scorpion. Three heads: a silver goat with twisted horns; a golden lion with a golden mane and a black dragon with purple horns, all have blood red eyes. Large black wings protruding from the shoulder blades with purple spikes.
Beyblade: Alpha Chilotra
Description: entirely holographic. A black base, silver defence ring and dark purple attack ring. Silver stickers and sharp points.
Attacks: Infernal Slash- Alpha Chilotra speeds up to its highest speed. The holographic ness of the blade at this speed makes the blade appear to disappear. He then attacks whilst still 'invisible', slashing at the other blade from alternate angles at a time.
Mountain Pack Pounce- The blade creates holographic images of both itself and Chilotra creating the illusion of a pack. It then launches one illusion blade at a time at the opponent, before launching itself.
Hyper Venom-The scorpion tail shoots venom at the opposing blade, whilst the blade itself attacks at hyper speed, crashing into the blade.
Strengths: Super speed and high endurance.
Weaknesses: Not much brute strength, mainly illusional attacks.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 10:07 am
Gaian Name: Nazomie
Character: Kai Hiwatari

[stares] o.<  

Slash Bandit

4,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Soppon
Captain

Hilarious Flatterer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 9:17 pm
LIMIT PEOPLE TO THE NUMBER OF CHARACTERS THEY CAN PLAY

I love you, Zoutou. xd Best Kai audition, EVER.

@Morbid. Your character kind of makes me think of Lirin from Saiyuki. oO;

-----
Gaian Name: Prixy
Character: Yuriy Ivanov
Audition:

His tongue absently fiddled with the small, silver ring. The metal inside his mouth was warm while the metal outside was cool. A fishnet gloved hand held a rolled up paper lightly. Smoke drifted casually from his cigarrete, perfuming the air.

At 26 he behaved more like a delinquent 20 year old. Dressed to seduce he lived for the night. What else was he to do since Beyblading was outlawed? Oh woe is Yuriy. Though he had found... other things to fill his time.

Dropping the finished cigarette he pressed it out with a steel toed boot then went to put the band poster on the outside of the bar he co-managed.

---

I wrote the audition how I imagined Yuriy to be at that time. oO; I can write something different if you like~!

I write him as such a manwhore. scream xd  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 9:07 am
animeandraia

What's Saiyuki?  

morbid_survivor

Soppon
Captain

Hilarious Flatterer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 2:46 pm
morbid_survivor
animeandraia

What's Saiyuki?

It's an anime and manga series about a budhist Sanzo priest, 2 demons and a half demon that travel accross a continent to stop a demon from bringing her love back to life. If the demon succeeds she'll destroy the world. It's a fun series. XD Very funny.

And I wasn't accusing you of stealing. ^^V I just was reminded of Lirin. She's such a cutie.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 3:15 pm
animeandraia

I love you, Zoutou. xd Best Kai audition, EVER.

Yahh. I just stared at the audition part. Like "... Huh?" because I was half-asleep at the time and didn't quite get it. xD

Manwhore Yuriy = sm3xy, love.

Audition!!!

Morning. Such a droll, dreary time for the young Hiwatari. Unless of course, the night beforehand had consisted of getting drunk, bedding some random person, then dumping them off the next morning; which wouldn't suprise him in the least bit. With the one thing worth spending time outlawed in his life, there wasn't much else to do.

Absently reaching across the bed to the night stand, he grabbed the almost empty package of cigarettes, picking one out; lighting it. Taking a quick intake of air, he blew out the smoke now wafting through the room.

With a sigh, he pushed his aching body up from the 'oh so comfortable' bed; trudging through the door, needing something to calm his quelling headache.

--

Meh. Mornings suck. I always ache when I wake (Rhyme!) so ta da. Kai is achey.  

Slash Bandit

4,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

PhoenixFire1212

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 8:30 pm
Gaian Name razz hoenixFire1212

Character Name: Kari ((Can she be a cloaked person?))

Description: Kari is six foot two, long gold hair that is always tied up in a ponytail by a strip of leather, observant Golden brown eyes, fair skin, and is most commonly seen wearing an outfit much like a ninja assassin's w/out the mask. She wears a Ice blue headband with a gold phoenix on her forehead. She has triple piercings or her right ear and double on her left. peircings 1 & 2 on her right ear are small hoops(silver) and the third one is a silver stud. The two on her left ear are small studs of silver as well. on her left cheek, there is a large crescent shaped scar left from a fight. Her cloak is light, hooded and the color is a sapphire blue.

Personality: Kari is a bit mistrustful of people and often very cold to hide her shy nature. Very aggressive, she finds herself in alot of fights. She is very protective of those she knows well enough to trust, which is very few people. She is pretty strong, and would be stronger, was it not for the fact that she is extremely photosensitive.

Past: Kari was raised in a home/ shelter where she was whipped and beaten. She ran away at age 9 and lived in secret, seeing everyone, but not letting anyone see her. Later she began training in the martial arts, and proving quite capable of a high degree in them. At age 14, Kari joined in blading, but only on the streets, where she first got her bitbeast and heard of the BBA. Eager to join, but still uneasy around people, Kari only watched, blading in the streets she calls home.

Bitbeast: Trianiyu

Description: A Phoenix bitbeast that is golden colored with a tint of blue in its feathers.
Beyblade: Trianiyu Disaster

Description: A white blade with Gold and blue streaks around the attack ring with sharp edges. Silver defense ring and a white base.

Attacks:
Fiery Gale - A gust of scorching heat caused by Trianiyus large wings.

Pyro Tsunami- Like the name suggests, a wave of fire(Shot from Trianiyus beak) descends onto the opponent.

Shattering Wail- A loud screech echoing from Trianiyu, that is of a hypersonic magnitude.

Strengths: Agility, Endurance, Defense

Weaknesses: Low Attack power  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 7:43 pm
Can I be Max?  

inukid

morbid_survivor

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 12:39 am
You have to post an audition for him. Like Nazomie did.  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 1:51 pm
Gaian Name: Maria-Lin
Character Name: Miaka Kigai
Description: Miaka is a small girl with a face of a child. She has big black eyes and black hair which she usually braids in two braids or combs into two buns. She likes wering frilly dresses, best when they're also adorned with lace. The one she waers most often is a knee-reaching sky blue one with a bold decolete and short puffy sleeves. To make it seem more modest the decolete has a good part covered with white lace, same as the one with which the sleeves and the rim of the dress are finished with. When wearing this dress she also puts on a pair of shoes blue shoes on a high heel and a pair of white lacy gloves.
Personality: Miaka is basicaly a manipulative b***h. She pretends to be naive and inexperienced to make people want to protect her and to find out what weeknesses they have. Later on she will use what she finds out to make them do what she wants, though in most cases she will try to make it as hard to notice as possible. After all, best puppets are those who think they're the ones pulling the strings.

Her act is rather hard to see through, as she is a very good actress and due to the long years of practicing, it has become her second nature. At times she almost forgets her original plans and will do something what a naive idealistic girl might do. Still, in most cases it's her own good which might make her help anybody.

Her main weakness is her admiration for the Gundam series (especially the Universal Century ones). If provoked she can ramble about it for hours and any gadget she doesn't have can successfully make her forget all carefully laid plans.
Past: Miaka was born in Tokyo and she spent most of her life there (excluding the holidays spent with her aunt in Kyoto or on trips to Europe with her parents). She was the sole child of Mikoto and Shin'ichi Kigai. Her mother was a clerk in a bank, though she stopped working when Miaka turned seven and her father was a doctor.

She had been spoilt since she was a little girl and quickly mastered the art of making her parents fulfil her every wish. When kindergarten started, she expended her field of experience on other children, soon "befrieding" a group which would always do what she wanted.

Funnily enough, it was her manipulativeness which made her prissy aunt notice her. The woman wanted to bring up the girl properly, but in the end Miaka also learned how to convince her aunt she's her best niece.

In her school-times she was also a part of group and continued manipulating people. She didn't avoid being hated and in her own way was upset about it, though she never got the idea that it might be due her egoism.

One particular thing, which still remembers is how one girl actually commited suicide. It wasn't only because of Miaka - since stealing boyfriends is and alway will be common practice, but this might have been the last straw. This is why she tends to avoid mentally unstable people at all costs.

Currently, she's studying politology, though if she will ever try finding a job is a good question. It wouldn't be unlike her to try and catch a rich man.

((Con-crit welcome. I'm still trying to make her a good OC.))  

Daiku Maryu

7,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200

Kouichi Pendolse

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 6:27 pm
(Since this RP is very slowly progressing and no one's posting, I shall)

The hobby stores had long since gotten rid of Rei's long favorite hobby, 'Beyblading.' His long flowing hair had been unexpectedly shortened to shoulder length by an accident- though, he found it easier to move and get ready in the morning, he missed the weight and shine of his hair. Rei stolled down the streets of suburban Japan and walked down to the bridge and river where Takao had a habit of being. Sadly, He did not find his friend, wanting to see a friendly face. The grass and river were in a state of disgust. The grass had been stripped away in patches to dirt and the river looked less blue and more green, especially with all the trash and what not in it. He sighed and shook his head.

"Beyblading at least gave kids less time to do bad things. I suppose...that's when this began happening." He sighed again and tried to think of the way to Takao's dojo house. "I'll just have to try trial and error..." So he set off.

The Creative Corner

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff