Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
To Meet Once More: (A Slight AU Yaoi RPG) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 10:26 am
Rules: You all should know them by now! Just follow them, please?

Plot: What if Seto didn't cheat against Gozoburo? What if he lost and thus lost Mokuba forever? What would happen if they were to meet again, only not realizing who the other really was? What would happen? You get to fill in the answers, that's what.

Characters Taken:
Seto Kaiba- Arashi Cloud

Mokuba Kaiba- InunaideKaiba  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 12:54 pm
WOW O_O... this looks REALLY interesting. Can I play pretty much anybody?  

Angel of Flames2

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 1:24 pm
(Anyone your heart desires.... I still have to come up with a good name for Kaiba.... And adoptive name.)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 1:51 pm
((*runs in striking a pose* This sounds really good! I claim Mokuba heart ! *runs off to study for last exams of the year*

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 3:06 pm
(How did I know that was going to happen? rofl )

"No! No! You cheated! You b*****d you cheated!" Seto yelled at the man that sat before him, his arms flew, striking the chess pieces off of the board and sent them clattering to the floor. "I'm not going with you! I'm not! I'm not! Moki, I'm not going to leave you, I promise, I promise."

He felt hands grabbing him from behind, pulling them apart, tearing them away from each other, even as Seto let out an earsplitting cry of agony. "Mokubaaa!!!!"

The happy little buzzing woke Kai up from his fitful rest, his glanced up at it with baggy eyes, this was the fourth time in a row now that he'd had that nightmarish dream.... He sat up, stretching lean muscles to the ceiling before running a hand though his mussed up brown hair. How long ago had it been since that dreadful day? How long had his search been going on? Kai wasn't sure.... He stood up and padded into the bathroom. "I really shouldn't be thinking about such things, especially on the day that I'm supposed to create a partnership with one of my rivalling companies...." He muttered with a sleep ladened voice.

He wandered over to the marble sink in only his black boxers, before he set the faucet running luke warm water and splashing himself into full awareness.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 10:05 pm
((Hmmm... should I be a person from the show, or should I make someone up? *has an evil idea* ))  

Angel of Flames2

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 7:48 am
(OOC: What do you have planned this time?)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 3:12 pm
((Instead of growing up w/ a big brother, he grew up w/ an adoptive big sister... would that work?))  

Angel of Flames2

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 8:27 am
(You mean Mokuba right? Or even if it's with Seto, but I think that Seto should be alone and either way it sounds good to me.))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 5:01 pm
((Merci! whee I'll send you a profile on her soon sweatdrop ))

Angel walked in to her little brothers room, he was barely waking up. She walked quietly over and ruffled his long, dark hair.
"Mokie... wakey wakey. I have to go to a meeting soon." Her red button up shirt sleeve was starting to bunch up at her wrist. Again.
"Comeon Mokie... rise and shine. I can't be late."

Angel of Flames2

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 6:33 pm
((Angel and Mokuba weren't adopted by Gozaburo were they? If so I dont think Gozaburo would adopt Mokuba. He never really liked Mokuba and ignored him when he did adopt him. Just in case, I pretty sure that wasn't your true intentions.))

Mokuba layed in his bed, tossing and turning every few moments. The sheets encircled his small body as he shifted his positions. As he turned on his red satin bedsheets, moving them around, he grunted as he hit his other side on the matress. His messy raven locks scattered across his pillows. Nuzzling his face against the pillow, his face sinking into the cotton filled red cloud. He muttered in a slured tone, muffled within the confort of he pillows cotton. A few words came through his slurred tone, "Who?..Who are.." was all he got out before he felt himself being shaked softly.

Mokubas eyes shot open, his body rising like a rocket. He had that dream again, the one that he could never explain. He sat up in bed, his legs pulled towards his chest. He gazed at Angel beside his bed. She was dressed professional and she smelt of lavender. It must be work, she never wore her prefume unless it was to go to work. He gave her a small smile, his arms now hugging his legs to his chest. "Oh, hello Angel. I'm sorry, I will be down in a few moments." he said. He then shifted his feet over the bed, standing up. His pajama pants slouched slightly on his waist, revealing more of his chest then what was already exposed. He walked over to his closet, pulling a fresh hanged shirt over his bare chest. "I had that dream again." he said softly, standing still.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 8:55 am
(Nope, Seto was.)

Kai sighed as he sat in his office, working out the kinks in the paperwork he never got to finish last night. It took him a while to realize that the other company's CEO was late. He shrugged, he still had a little to fix up before they got there anyway. Sides, it's not like he had anyone to get home to. Since the b*****d had gone and committed suicide, the house had been empty, save for him.

Arashi Cloud

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 12:26 pm
((Angel and Mokie were adopted by someone else, Seto by Gozoboro))

Angel blinked in suprise. "The one about the boy with the blue eyes who gets adopted, but you're left behind?" Angel knew that Mokuba had had i biological older brother before they had been both adopted by Himura. Now, she was the CEO of Himura Inc, and her little brother helped her run her company. Angel looked down at her watch and gasped. They were late.

"Comeon, Mokie, we're going to be late!" Angel called over her shoulder as she dashed down the steps, trying not to trip over her slacks. Being late to a meeting with Seto Kaiba was not the wisest business move she could have made.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 12:48 pm
(It's Kai, remember, Gozoburo would've changed his name to make it harder for the two of them to find each other.) Kai blinked as two people entered. One was the head of the Himura Corp, the other seemingly was a lackey.  

Arashi Cloud

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 1:54 pm
Mokuba was getting dressed as she responded. That was the dream alright. He had been having the same dream since he could remember. Due to how long it has been going on, he had forgotten when they had started. The boy was rather handsome though, very handsome indeed. His eyes were deep blue, filled with kindness and love..for him. These dreams varied, taking place in many times of day. All he could make out was the boy, barely at that , and the feelings he got from him.

He remembered the boys touch, it seemed..protective and strong. But his voice was gentle and kind. Whenever he would cry, the boy dried the tears. Mokuba could remember waking up to a wet face and sore eyes. These dreams made him cry, all the time. But what did they mean? It drove him crazy. Angel had told him a few times that it was just a dream, but recently, she had begun to wonder herself. He figured this due to the fact she stopped telling him it was all a fantasy. The dreams were too real to be a fantasy. They seemed to be more of a link, a link to something that was missing.

He always felt out of place here, though he knew why. Angel was his adopted sister, more like a mother to him. But something did not feel right in this house, or this family. Nothing made sence, he never remembered his true parents very clearly. And to his knowledge, he was alone. But these dreams..these links..they made him wonder. Those dreams were trying to tell him something, the question was what? "Come on Mokie, were going to be late!" Angel called out. That snapped him out of it. He knew she said something before, but he was not paying attention. He followed her down the stairs and into the car.

As they travled down the road, Mokuba could only stare out of the window. His eyes followling the passing street lamps. Back and forth his eyes moved as one by one they passed by. He could not get his mind off of these strange dreams. And the feeling he was having seemed to grow stronger. He looked ahead of them, seeing a big building, one that seemed to touch the clouds. Tall and grey, excluding the initials which read "K.C". These feelings were coming from that building, but it was unsure if they were good or bad.

His small legs tried to keep up with Angels long strides. It was harder with his sisters briefcase in one hand. His throat became dry and clamped, but he was use to it. He would just get water from the cooler in the office where they were headed. Finally, they approached the room, Mokuba set the briefcase down. As he caught his breath, his eyes gazed to the door. "Kai Kaiba" was what was writen on the gold plaque above him. Once Angel had gotten inside, he followed her, close behind. He knew the ritual, quiet and out of the way. That would be no trouble, since his stomach seemed to be getting butterflies all of a sudden.

The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff