Beyblade Series Q and A Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Starkhaven
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 12:45 am
We know you guys have questions about Beyblade. Not everyone can understand the workings of Aoki Takao.

If you have a question, about the anime series or the manga series, post it here and somebody will answer it to the best of their ability.

(Putting rules because I can)
1. Don't post stupid/answerless/impossible questions. Those are for the "Stupid Questions no one asked" thread.
2. If no one answers your question...well, I'm sorry.
3. Please don't be insanely idiotic and ask something like "What colour is Kai's hair?" Because, well, unless you're newly colourblind, you should already know.
4. Well, it'd be nice if only one person answered each question. I dunno, but 10 people saying the same exact thing for a question seems kind of...redundant...
5. NO SPAM. >.< (I couldn't think of anything else for 5 XD)

I hope this thread brings you enlightenment.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 8:58 pm
Spam? XD I find cans of spam at the grocery store. I was looking for clams, and then in big bold letters, I saw "SPAM." So I called it out.

Anyway, what colour is Kai's hair? *is newly colourblind*

Ahaha, I crack myself up. >o>

Actually, I do have a question~! All-in-all, would Hitoshi be considered part of the BBA Revolution, or BEGA? And exactly how long is the manga series, like is Brooklyn or Mystel or all them even mentioned? I mean is it like, all condensed together or something? XD Because to accomplish all the teams in 14 volumes is quite amazing, so... yeah.

Thaaaaaanks!

<3 Roppie  

Roppie

Daiku Maryu

7,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 1:45 pm
@Roppie

I think Hitoshi would count still as a BBA member. He did it all for his baby-bro! XP

From what I know there's no BEGA in the manga. The whole part was anime only.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 2:39 pm
XD I knew it. Dude, Brooklyn would look so.. weird... in the Manga with Aoki Takao's style of drawing >o>

<3 Roppie  

Roppie

Idiotsme

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 6:10 pm
Do you think BEGA is going to win the battle or do you think the BBA will be back?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 11:43 pm
milly12
Do you think BEGA is going to win the battle or do you think the BBA will be back?

Dearie, the series has ended in most places. If you want to know the outcome then highlight. BEGA is defeated and the BBA is reformed.  

Soppon
Captain

Hilarious Flatterer

Idiotsme

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 6:13 am
animeandraia
milly12

Dearie, the series has ended in most places. If you want to know the outcome then highlight. BEGA is defeated and the BBA is reformed.
I just want to know who everyone will think is going to win because i know BBA will be back  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 7:13 am
ive never seen the entire thing..i just started watching^^
i like it so far^^  

[+Drear+]

Idiotsme

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 10:44 am
Density_Of_Souls02
ive never seen the entire thing..i just started watching^^
i like it so far^^
cool  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 8:16 pm
Opinion based questions like "who do you think will win?" shouldn't be asked here. =/ This is purely for asking for facts about the show.  

Soppon
Captain

Hilarious Flatterer

Siefren

Deadly Zealot

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 1:41 pm
hang on, there is BEGA in Manga form, its only in japanese thogh, and another question to ask, where can i find an american translated version of beyblade in its manga form, ive only seen the japanese and europeian forms of it, i cant find the american translated any where.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 2:32 pm
Siefren
hang on, there is BEGA in Manga form, its only in japanese thogh, and another question to ask, where can i find an american translated version of beyblade in its manga form, ive only seen the japanese and europeian forms of it, i cant find the american translated any where.
VIZ translated the Beyblade manga. You can get it from Amazon.com ^_^  

sakura__sake
Crew

Siefren

Deadly Zealot

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 3:58 pm
Blue_Misfit
Siefren
oh, thats cool, but do you know of any store i can get it from, i dont really like ordering things off the net that much.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 4:04 pm
Siefren
Blue_Misfit
Siefren
oh, thats cool, but do you know of any store i can get it from, i dont really like ordering things off the net that much.
People have told me they got it from Wal-Mart. Other than that I don't know sweatdrop *lives in Europe*  

sakura__sake
Crew

Soppon
Captain

Hilarious Flatterer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 4:27 pm
Well, if you reside in Canada you can get it from McNally Robinson. Otherwise check comic shops. I buy all my manga from a comic shop. I practically live in said comic shop. whee

Since when has Wal-Mart coarried manga? O.o Then again, I don't go in that store ever...  
Beyblade Association

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff