Reply ~ Main Forum ~
How long are you planning to be goth? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

YuukiRendar

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 12:36 am
I always wondered to myself how long im gonna be an goth.

My whole life? Till i get a family?

I never thought much bout it,but do i really want my little kids growing up around a Guy that looks like a vampire?

Its not like im gonna be a father anytime soon,but im just planning...

Maybe be goth only a few days a week,and the rest like everyone else (shudder)?

i would like to have your points of view...  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 1:10 am
anyone here?  

YuukiRendar

YuukiRendar

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 2:56 am
hellooooo...  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 3:27 am
YuukiRendar
hellooooo...

There is no need to bump a topic or be impatient. Most people aren't awake right this second. It will more than likely be late afternoon before you get the replies that you are looking for. Just be patient, for having a ton of members, sometimes this guild moves a little bit slowly.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Al-aaraaf

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 6:33 am
I plan on being goth for the rest of my life.
And I plan to raise my kids as goth.
If my wife allows it, and if things continue as they are with my gf, then they will be goth.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 8:20 am
Um... I don't plan things like that. Although I'm not going to have kids -- ever, so I do plan on staying "me" the rest of my life.  

ringwraith10

MortSanglant

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 8:28 am
ringwraith10
Um... I don't plan things like that. Although I'm not going to have kids -- ever, so I do plan on staying "me" the rest of my life.

Here, here.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 9:32 am
As long as I want to.  

Emperor Lothar

lola_siannodel

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 11:43 am
I plan to be goth for the rest of my life, though as I get older I may wear more along the lines of the elegant, Victorian-style clothing, I don't know why.

I'll raise my kids to accept other people's differences, and to not judge others based on apearence. Of course, if they're goth, they're goth, if they're not, oh well.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 11:47 am
i'm going to raise my kids to be vampire kids. my whole jewish goth family. i will find a jewish goth girl or a goth girl willing to convert jewish one day and marry her.

i'll be pretty well to do so my kids will all be victorian style or gravers.  

Malkavius3498

Dearest Darling`

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 12:21 pm
I used to be like "I'm always going to be goth" but I've somewhat matured since that period of my life.
I belive it to be imposible to KNOW for certain the someone isn't going to change, it just happens.
My ways of thinking have changed a lot since then and I don't think that I'm going to be "100% goth" my whole life. It much to difficult for me to stick with one life style, limiting my ways of life and such, especialy since there's no specific thing that makes you goth or not and it makes me a bit unsure about what I'm supposing I am.
But after having geen "goth" for a period of my life if has had some permanent effect of me non the less, like all the other phases I've been through. For the good and the bad, each part of my life has made me the person I am now, including the "goth" phase I'm slowly slipping away from. I'm glad to have learnt from what I've been through so far, no matter how hard some parts might have been for me.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 12:24 pm
the longest that i could stay  

The Reused

Choboxer

5,800 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 12:50 pm
until dressing like a flapper is fashionable
then im jumping that wagon, shanking the driver and driving it down the path less trampled.

I intend on having one kid. And they can be whatever they want to be with all encouragement on my behalf.

unless its dressing like a hooker. Then im putting my expensive combat boot DOWN  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 1:18 pm
Nyed
unless its dressing like a hooker. Then im putting my expensive combat boot DOWN
XD I don't know why, I just love that quote for some reason... heart
I dunno, I'll be...me...forever. I'll just do whatever I feel like. 3nodding  

Kitsoru

Laharl Part Deux

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 3:54 pm
I will never stop being goth becuase that is who I am, and why should I deny who I am? I don't plan on kids, If I can barely manage my life, how can I support a tiny little one? But yeah Goth till I'm dead...and then I'll be super-goth because whats more goth than death?Nothing, that's right....Nevermind maybe undeath  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff