Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 2:30 pm
As an unnofficial representative, I have given the names and support of both this guild and Immortality Complex to support the Kazuki Takahashi End-of-YGO Tribute here and here.

I hope you don't mind terribly.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 1:48 pm
It's perfectly fine, Death-chan. Really sweet of you to add us all to that list. ^ ^ *huggles* Good thing that you didn't add individual names. It would take so long to add all of our...339?...members. sweatdrop Long live Yuugiou!  

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 5:50 pm
Yeah, that's what I said too. sweatdrop

I, for one, am going to live in fandom denial. Technically it ended several years ago, and I didn't watch it this morning [I quit a while ago...dumn 4Kids]. So this denial thing'll be easy.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 6:35 pm
I, for one, was crying the whole half-hour =/  

Kaiba
Crew

Beloved Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100

jagged1
Crew

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Voter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 7:22 pm
I wasn't crying, but I was definitely moping. It's sad! It's not going to be there anymore. It's so weird.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 7:47 pm
To possibly make anyone feel better, I gave my tribute as the following:

Death T-2
I, Death Tournament Level Two, self-proclaimed connoiseur of manga and anime, am quite saddened by the ending of the American Dub of Yu-Gi-Oh! to an extent. It is from this very series from which I have taken my name, and through it have (sort of) met many interesting people from around the world. I am eve sadder that they have supposedly "translated" and already begun to air, even before this point in time, the supposed sequel to YGO; created not by Takahashi-sama but by the popular TV Tokyo (I'm pretty sure).

In one aspect, we are ending the life of a struggling and once-glorious dubb in all kindness to keep it out of any more misery. On the other extreme, the real Yu-Gi-Oh! ended some years ago, but with hope! Our wonderful Takahashi-sama has indeed created and actual sequel to our beloved series in the form of his own media, manga. And since I already own the first book, it is my pleasure to inform that Yuugiou R is indeed quite awesome, though it doesn't exactly pick up where it left off. Therefore, masses, be sad and rejoice! Send your letters of love through Shonen Jump magazine to Takahashi-sama [I dn't think they translate] and know that every thought of fandom towards Takahashi-sama saves a sperm whale.

Though it was better on the other site 'cuz it supports the font code.  

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Kaiba
Crew

Beloved Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 8:10 pm
I read it... <3  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 10:35 am
I saw the dubbed ending on YouTube a couple weeks ago, and it sucked compared to the original. They cut out so much it's not even funny. -_- I miss the epilouge from the original.  

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:42 am
The Enchanted Butterfly
I saw the dubbed ending on YouTube a couple weeks ago, and it sucked compared to the original. They cut out so much it's not even funny. -_- I miss the epilouge from the original.

That's basically the entire series you've described.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:45 am
crying So sad. But the epilouge was really nice. And I liked the alternate Eyes ending where they all went home.  

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

anciu

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 6:35 pm
The Enchanted Butterfly

Yeah, the dub sucks. The thing is, when it's over in the U.S., it's REALLY over (not bcause we're so important, but bcause we show everything last.) That's why I felt I should watch the last dub episode... but then I missed it. Oh well. I didn't really care. {I'm so weird} sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 6:38 pm
The Enchanted Butterfly
crying So sad. But the epilouge was really nice. And I liked the alternate Eyes ending where they all went home.

Hey, did they show the epilogue in the dub question

I liked the alternate ending too, and I thought the epilogue was really cute. But no Seto neutral

anciu

Kaiba
Crew

Beloved Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 9:00 am
they didn't show the epilouge, or alternate ending which closes the series for all the chara. ;o; now I need to youtube it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 11:09 am
I cried at the end. It was soooooo sad. crying

I am soooooo in denial. 3nodding xp  

Tushuri

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 11:53 am
Kaiba
they didn't show the epilouge, or alternate ending which closes the series for all the chara. ;o; now I need to youtube it.

Of course they wouldn't. They needed some crappy excuse to show GX, which is less sense than if they had kept it in.

But damn [[lol]], Japan is still into YGO. Denial is the only way...  
Archives - Read old threads here

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff