Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
How do you kill your sims? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

poll
  10g
View Results

josefina_maria

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 12:32 pm
I know they can die of hunger and in a fire, but I can't figure out how to drown them and I know there are a lot of other possible ways for them to die. I am new to the sims 2, I have only been playing for two days.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 12:44 pm
ok so to kill ur sims, you can kill them bye fire and hunger like you found out. Killing your sims by drowning them is easy. You must have them start swimming then delete the ladder to the pool. I think in order to delete the ladder you need to use the moveobjects on cheat. Another way to kill them is by eletricfication. That is when a computer or an eltrical object breaks and a person with low mechanical trys to fix it. then there are 5 more ways to kill sims. One is having a satilite fall on the sim. in order to do that, you need to go out side click on the sim and do the watch clouds option. the chance of the satilite falling is slim to none though. Another way is being scared to death. If u have a gohst on the premisis and it trys to scare ur sim, it is possible for that sim to die. Death by flies is another way. If there are alot of dirty plates on the ground and a sim walks over it, the sim can be attacked by a swarm of flies and die. If your sim gets a disease and doesnt sleep enough to get rid of it, then the sim can die. There are a number of sicknesses im not sure wich ones kill. The last way is the most logical. If your sims get to old, then he or she will die. I hope that helps and i think that is every possible way. But depending on how u kill ur sims, the gohst of the sim will do different things  

Girlyg131

josefina_maria

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 3:17 pm
Cool! Thank you! xd  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 3:41 pm
Be really careful drowning Sims though, because the ghosts tend to walk around the lot during the night and leave puddles wherever they go. Plus i've heard that ghosts of Sims who have starved to death will raid the fridge. Plus if you go to the official Sims 2 website you can download scissors that can kill Sims. I've never done it, but basically, the Sim will run around with the scissors and they can die from doing that. Plus there are lots of new deaths with the expansion packs, like death by Cow Plant (university), Death by Sunlight (nightlife) and Death by Elevator (I think, at least I've read about it).

Plus I think that any type of illness is lethal, if they don't get enough rest. Colds definitely are, but I don't know what actually causes a Sim to catch cold, but if they eat old dishes of food (with green stuff wafting off it) they will eventually get food poisoning. That's all I can think of right now.  

Spoilt_lil_missy

Emradrig rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 6 Total: 7 (2-12)

Emradrig

Aged Healer

9,050 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 9:06 pm
Actually, you don't die from a cold. The cold becomes pneumonia, then you die.
Food poisoning kills and fevers kill. I think mysterious illnesses from the biostation usually kill, but the symptoms and severity are almost always different.

Your aspiration meter has to be in the red to get scared to death.

I read that getting hit by the satellite is 1/20. About the same chances of getting robbed.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 12:07 am
Oh, does it evolve into pneumonia? I just know that I've had a few Sims who have had a cold (or flu or whatever) and if I don't look after them well enough then they crumple up and die. Which is annoying when you hadn't played with the family in months and forgotten the Sim was sick...  

Spoilt_lil_missy

hup123hup123slapslap

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 7:26 pm
I wanted to make a graveyard one time (I chickened my sis did the rest) when I got back on the lot there was a huge pool and puddles everywhere  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 10:10 am
you can always drownd them you make a pool and take all the latters out and it'll take a while but it works!  

~believe_n_faries!~

Negative Impression

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 3:44 am
My favorite is Death By Satelite(tired, hard time spelling).

Takes a LONG time, but is profitable, and slightly entertaining!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 4:02 am
Ghosts that are drowned, are so, so very annoying! stressed  

Madame Royale

Invisible Regular

WT-fan

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 6:25 am
But depending on how u kill ur sims, the gohst of the sim will do different things ,

didn't now that, my sim died because she didn't eat, now she's just wandering around  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 1:50 pm
xxkitty41895xx

how do kill your sims like that? confused  

demon_child(GRR)

Kitties_at_the_disco

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 8:24 am
demon_child(GRR)
xxkitty41895xx

how do kill your sims like that? confused

I heard that you look at the clouds... but if you use boolProp TestingCheatsEnabled true shift click. choose spawn, some death creator thing, you can choose die by satalite. that is my favorite way for them to die, it comes down and hits them. Then you can sell the satalite for about 2000 dollars biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 8:46 am
You guys are so cruel. xd I usually kill neighborhood Sims through starvation. But what I do is I create a box made with the fencing tool, use the moveobjects cheat to take any walkby in the box, then I just watch them slowly die.

It's slow, but it's mildly entertaining. They walk around the box helplessly, cry, pee themselves, pee-yuu at themselves, and pass out. Eventually they die. xp

Ryo Neko Sama

Scathach13

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 1:51 pm
Ryo Neko Sama
You guys are so cruel. xd I usually kill neighborhood Sims through starvation. But what I do is I create a box made with the fencing tool, use the moveobjects cheat to take any walkby in the box, then I just watch them slowly die.

It's slow, but it's mildly entertaining. They walk around the box helplessly, cry, pee themselves, pee-yuu at themselves, and pass out. Eventually they die. xp

I did that in the Sims1, but they would eventually teleport out... stare So they don't do that in the Sims2? smile  
The Sims Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff