Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 8: The Nerd/Geek Hangout! Here we discuss programming, roleplaying, anime, and other nerdy things!
What video/computer game are you currently playing? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you have an all time favorite game?
  Yes! (Post what it is!)
  No, I don't play games.
  No, there are too many to decide from!
View Results

MrBobVilla
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 4:50 pm
Well most of use here probably enjoy playing video or computer games. So I am curious, do you have an all time favorite game? For me it's really hard to choose a single game out of so many I have played, so a better question is probably: What games are you currently playing, or have played recently?
Also, what games are you currently looking forward to?

For me, I haven't had a chance to play a game recently, but I would really like to play the new Half life 2 expansion. That should be a fun game. FEAR is one of my all time favorite games from this year at least. It was really fun to play and the AI was just excellent.

As for what games I am currently looking forward to, I REALLY REALLY want to play Disgaea 2 and Neverwinter Nights 2. I MUST HAVE O_O!!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 6:38 pm
I'm just now getting bored (and annoyed again) with Halo 2. I haven't found a new distraction yet though. I think my favorite of all time game is Legend of Zelda: Link to the Past. One of the first games I got into. Runner up is Super Metroid.  

Epic Fail Girl

MrBobVilla
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 5:03 pm
I am still waiting for Halo 2 to come to the pc so I can actually play it. But I do take issue to any game that doesn't let you save whenever you want to. Talk about annoying. ><  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 7:27 pm
I really liked the latest Dragon Quest game so right now that is my favorite.
Now I am playing Zelda Windwaker. I have played it about half through 3 times and then stopped to play something else so maybe I will finish it this time.  

Princessah

God of the Black Flames

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 10:21 pm
I love playing The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion on my XBox 360.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 12:54 am
I'm currently playing two games.

First is obvious cause.. well, you're playing it to. Gaia!
I have my own new roleplaying guild so I'm working on that so I can play in it.

But, when I don't wanna roleplay, i go back to one of my old favs, and my current old fav that I'm playing right now is: Starcraft

I'm killing me some zerg, and they go SQUISH explodey!
and the Protoss are the rulers of the galaxy!  

Maethra Mulgavin

Kekma

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 6:08 am
I'm looking forword to Spore first and formost. I have a feeling that that game is going to be amazing.

Some of my favrote video games ever:

Earthbound
FFI
FFIV
FFV
FFVI
Disgaea
Saga Fronier
Zelda: A Link to the Past
ect.

Right now I'm playing FFVI for the 2nd time (yes, it's on the SNES) and it's still wonderful!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 7:36 am
Playing sonic heroes but I'm still busy doing my homework. My math teacher throws all this stuff for us to do even if it's almost the end of the year. He loves my notebook... crying  

x_Inkheart_x

MrBobVilla
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 2:36 am
Oblivion is a good game. I never finished it htough, got very busy with work. sad  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 12:10 pm
I realy want spore to come out.. eek *watches the reloaded pages on my computer, saying the same time*  

Kekma

Koryu Elric

7,625 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 3:34 pm
Well, for about a week, I've been playing Fullmetal Alchemist and the Broken Angel. I have found it to be very interesting in the way that it is almost like the anime series. It has clips that look like they are from the series, but are actually made specifically (sp?) for the game. Although there is so much dialogue, that is what helps you to be able to catch onto the plot line so easily. This will probably be my most-played game for the summer!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 3:35 pm
I am enjoying Maple Story right now, but I loves me some Final Fantasys, Guitar Hero, and all of the Nippon Ichi games.  

SupremeOverlordLaharl

MrBobVilla
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 5:18 pm
Heyy! Its Laharl Sama. Did I mention I REALLY REALLY want to play Disgaea 2? I tried to play it in japanese but it only understood the primary plotline and missed all the secondary stuff. sad  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 11:45 pm
I just beat Star Ocean 3 for the second time and currently doing the bonus dungeons. I have also played FMA: Broken Angel, YYH: Dark Tournament, and currently playing... sweatdrop Harvest Moon on my Game Boy at work when I'm not drawing.  

Ashira_Aria

Interesting Seeker

6,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Powerful Legion 100
  • Citizen 200

xtremextitox

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 3:00 am
my fav games are Kingdom Heart2,Star Ocean 3,Dynasty Warrior5,Super Smash Bros.Melee,Final Fantasy games and many more ^__^  
8: The Nerd/Geek Hangout! Here we discuss programming, roleplaying, anime, and other nerdy things!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games