Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Naruto Network

Back to Guilds

A place to talk about Naruto and Naruto RP 

Tags: Naruto, Naruto RP, Roleplaying 

Reply Discussions/Theories
Hatake Kakashi discussion!!!!!!!!! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whos your favorite character?
Kakashi
30%
 30%  [ 21 ]
Sasuke
10%
 10%  [ 7 ]
Naruto
17%
 17%  [ 12 ]
Gaara
17%
 17%  [ 12 ]
Kabuto
4%
 4%  [ 3 ]
Itachi
12%
 12%  [ 9 ]
Jiraiya
8%
 8%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 70

Fushi_Musu

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 9:43 am
Am i the only one who finds Kakashi to be extremely funny? He'll just fart around with his students(sakura,sasuke,naruto) why'll reading make-out violence. like its nothing for him which it isn't but i just think he's the coolest. Do you concur?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 9:46 am
jiraiya rules lol  

Fushi_Musu

PsychoBoui

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 12:29 pm
*nods* Yes Kakashi is the best
I luv all his move specail *takes a deep breath*Hidden Leaf Ancient Taijutsu Supreme Technique A Thousand Years of Pain  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 3:16 pm
Fushi_Musu
Am i the only one who finds Kakashi to be extremely funny? He'll just fart around with his students(sakura,sasuke,naruto) why'll reading make-out violence. like its nothing for him which it isn't but i just think he's the coolest. Do you concur?

yes he is xd 3nodding . hes my favorite character, cuz hes not only funny but very mysterious. yep. but he tends to become more serious after the chunnin exams are over. dont you think so? i guess cuz hes worried or mad or something.

and he visits that memorial everyday, too. thats why hes always late i guess. i really wanna know more about his past. crying  

oceanfinger717

Imorinod

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 4:14 pm
kakashi is the best!!!
he's just so cool. his name means scarecrow.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 4:23 pm
oceanfinger717
Fushi_Musu

yes he is xd 3nodding . hes my favorite character, cuz hes not only funny but very mysterious. yep. but he tends to become more serious after the chunnin exams are over. dont you think so? i guess cuz hes worried or mad or something.

and he visits that memorial everyday, too. thats why hes always late i guess. i really wanna know more about his past. crying
Don't they have some special (in manga or anime im not sure) about the past and the team of assasins he was in or they where something like that  

-- SikouBoui --

PsychoBoui

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 4:25 pm
SikouBoui
oceanfinger717
Fushi_Musu

Don't they have some special (in manga or anime im not sure) about the past and the team of assasins he was in or they where something like that
OOOOOOOPPPPPSSSSS i forgot to switch people xp
(im working on making an avator who looks like kakashi >.<)  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 6:29 pm
A thing about the ANBU? That'd be so cool.
I love Kakashi. He's got such an interesting personality ^-^  

Raiva

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

oceanfinger717

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 6:44 pm
PsychoBoui
SikouBoui
oceanfinger717
Fushi_Musu

nope. they dont. but they do have it in the movie^^. which im dieing to see>< really only because i wanna see kakashi as a 17-year-old. xd

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 8:18 am
I doubt he's all that much different as a 17 year old then he is now at 26.
They're having him in ANBU in the movie? *goes crazy*  

Raiva

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

The Last Lord of Time

5,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 8:54 am
Yaay for kakashi whee  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 11:56 am
Yes, he's hilarious, but only in context, usually. Like, that "I got lost on the road of life." thing he says isn't funny unless you know he was using that as an excuse for why he was late. xd  

chikushou

Raiva

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 5:05 pm
Bah, got my friend stuck on Naruto...she prefers Sasuke. She does recognize how cool Kakashi is though ^_^  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 3:52 pm
ya Kakashi is my fav. jounin....he is just so cool....he acts so sleepy and slow and s**t but when its time for battle he justs lays it down on ya....  

666alucard666
Captain

mimiguille

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 4:13 pm
KAKOI!!! he is just oozing with coolness. He is a bit funny, but that just adds to his coolness. Among the jounins, he is also my fave. I hope to see more of him in the manga though....missed him already. 3nodding  
Discussions/Theories

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff