Welcome to Gaia! ::

The KoS Guild: The AMv capitol of the universe!

Back to Guilds

Reply General Off-Topic Discussion
Quests and Donations Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zahmira

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 12:18 pm
Are you on a quest? Looking for donations? Post here!

Current Quests
Cyanna - Trying to reach 100K Gold
DraconisMaster - Kitsune Mask currently
MayonakaTsuki - Angelic Headband
Moonlight_Angel777 - Look like the avatar posted.
Night_Sword_ - Items to match user name.
toshi168 - wet suit.
Zahmira - any black items

A donators list! Of people who donated to one or antoher of the quests! Because I feel like giving a shout out to all my homies who rock enough to give me money! Such as Darb, toshi, Trias and that one homeless guy from across the street, you know who you are!
By: DM, the mentally touched one  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 6:42 am
I'm on a quest for an angelic headband!!!!
Im almost 2/3 of the way there!!! ....  

MayonakaTsuki

Ozean-Konigin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 7:54 am
Well,I wanna change my character's look to fit my username...............but besides the cloak that I have.............I don't know what other items would be good sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 10:26 am
Night_Sword_
Well,I wanna change my character's look to fit my username...............but besides the cloak that I have.............I don't know what other items would be good sweatdrop

Wait till battle system. Then you can get a sword. Otherwise I would say basically some nice black things.  

SC Seung Mina

Firamax

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 6:48 am
since I'm still pretty much a newb here, how do you donate gold to people?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 3:56 pm
toshi168

You trade through the bank after you pay a one time "fee"

Anyhoo...I've kinda got my eyes on the steel-plated ninja band but I want to see if I can reach 100K gold first just for the hell of it....that way even after I buy the band, I can get a nice outfit to match it.  

Cyanna

SC Seung Mina

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 4:26 pm
Cyanna
toshi168

You trade through the bank after you pay a one time "fee"

Anyhoo...I've kinda got my eyes on the steel-plated ninja band but I want to see if I can reach 100K gold first just for the hell of it....that way even after I buy the band, I can get a nice outfit to match it.

They are quite svelt, if you were to ask me. The only quest I have is to get the donation items each month, and due to great contributions from my brother, Tsathorrea, I already have those. If you feel like giving him money because he rocks, feel free.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 5:21 pm
What are the donation Items, and how do you get them?  

Firamax

SC Seung Mina

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 5:48 pm
toshi168
What are the donation Items, and how do you get them?

You either donate to the site and they give you letters for every 2.50 US that you donate. Or you get 5000 gold and buy a letter off the market. Either way. There is one per month Two items. One letter=one item. Those items that cost so much money are from the letters becasue they aren't released ever agian once they are out once from the letters.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 3:47 pm
oh, ok. well there's a snowballs chance in hell that I'll ever get one, but thanks for the info  

Firamax

Moonlight_Angel777

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 5:33 am
i want to look like this....User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 6:44 am
Moonlight_Angel777
i want to look like this....User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I planned to get Mini Angel Wings at one point but I decided it would take to long.They aer like 3 million or something. I also got THe Bani Clips which are close enough for me.  

SC Seung Mina

SC Seung Mina

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 6:58 pm
I am Unofficially Questing For Penguin Slippers. It's unofficial because I am not actively searching, just saving up money as fast as possible. Any donations are welcome  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 9:07 pm
Right now I'm saving up for a wet suit thing in the shop in Isle de Gambino  

Firamax

Zahmira

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 9:43 pm
I'm slowly picking up any black items that I like. smile I like any and all things black.  
General Off-Topic Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff