SG-1 General Discussion Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kopy Kat
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 10:35 pm
Here is a thread to discuss various things about SG-1.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 10:42 pm
So what is considered general? What do we generally talk about Stargate that's general? Just wondering...like the new episodes or something?
Or SG-1 Mon? Or what we like? Hate? Probably that kind of stuff huh? I'm just guessing here. I have no clue.

Kinsey: "You play with the fate of this planet on a daily basis."-Chain Reaction  

Calixto
Crew

Calixto
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 11:23 pm
A holiday weekend isn't a good enough reason not to have new episodes!!!! Not NEARLY good enough! crying *sob* I want my new episodes damnit. Bring em' on!!! Now please! *sigh* Waiting 'till this Friday really sucks big. gonk crying  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 6:54 pm
September 17th, 2004:Who stole the Stargate? Solving that cosmic mystery drives the fast-paced summer-season finale. The SG-1 team's search for the missing portal gets even more desperate once it becomes evident the thieves are using it to launch chemical weapons for genocidal purposes. As usual, the heroics are laced with a sense of humor. Debating a risky resuce plan, General O'Neill tells Dr. Jackson, "Just because I don't have a better plan is no reason to do anything."

This is the caption in my new Fall Preview TV Guide. HOW THE HELL DO YOU STEAL A STARGATE??? How is that even possible??? I don't understand! gonk scream sweatdrop stressed HELLO!!!! HUGE METAL RING UNDERGROUND!!!! It doesn't just walk away.... stare stare
*cracks up* Now that's a messed up thought. xd

I can't believe we are almost at mid-season break.... crying *sob* *sniff* Waaaaa crying
The summer finale is on my birthday. Is that a good birthday present or a bad one? I cannot decide.  

Calixto
Crew

Kopy Kat
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 8:52 pm
Calixto
September 17th, 2004:Who stole the Stargate? Solving that cosmic mystery drives the fast-paced summer-season finale. The SG-1 team's search for the missing portal gets even more desperate once it becomes evident the thieves are using it to launch chemical weapons for genocidal purposes. As usual, the heroics are laced with a sense of humor. Debating a risky resuce plan, General O'Neill tells Dr. Jackson, "Just because I don't have a better plan is no reason to do anything."

This is the caption in my new Fall Preview TV Guide. HOW THE HELL DO YOU STEAL A STARGATE??? How is that even possible??? I don't understand! gonk scream sweatdrop stressed HELLO!!!! HUGE METAL RING UNDERGROUND!!!! It doesn't just walk away.... stare stare

I can't believe we are almost at mid-season break.... crying *sob* *sniff* Waaaaa crying
The summer finale is on my birthday. Is that a good birthday present or a bad one? I cannot decide.

I still say it was ninjas... xd Alex(Cirque) and I are making a comic about that...chibi ninjas stealing the Stargate. I'll post it here if I can scan it...  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 10:56 am
Kopy Kat
Calixto

I still say it was ninjas... xd Alex(Cirque) and I are making a comic about that...chibi ninjas stealing the Stargate. I'll post it here if I can scan it...

Please do! I wanna see it!  

SammySue
Crew

SammySue
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 11:00 am
Quote:

Stargate SG-1 earns Emmy nomination
JULY 27, 2004

Stargate SG-1 has received a prestigious Emmy nomination for the 56th annual awards, presented by the Academy of Television Arts and Sciences. Now in its eighth year on The SCI FI Channel, Stargate was nominated in the Outstanding Special Visual Effects For A Series category, for the Season Seven finale "Lost City, Part 2."

The show's competition this year includes the pilot episode of MGM sister series Dead Like Me (Showtime), the pilot episode of Stephen King's Kingdom Hospital (ABC), on which former SG-1 visual effects supervisor James Tichenor worked, and two episodes of UPN's Star Trek: Enterprise ("The Council" and "Countdown").

Also noteworthy is the nomination of actor James Spader for Best Lead Actor in a Drama Series, for his role as Alan Shore on ABC's The Practice. Spader co-starred with Kurt Russell in the original "Stargate" film, as Dr. Daniel Jackson.

The SCI FI Channel also earned three nominations for Battlestar Galactica, in visual effects and editing categories. HBO once again led all networks, with a whopping 124 nods.

This year's awards will be presented on Sunday, September 19, and televised on ABC (though the technical awards, including SG-1's category, will not be a part of the broadcast).

Note the Bold part. I want to see it in the broadcast! gonk  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 6:13 pm
Kopy Kat
Calixto

Did you tell me once that you are gonna make a flash movie of some kind relating to Stargate too? Or was that only for something else I'm thinking of?  

Calixto
Crew

Kopy Kat
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 7:05 pm
Calixto
Kopy Kat
Calixto

Did you tell me once that you are gonna make a flash movie of some kind relating to Stargate too? Or was that only for something else I'm thinking of?

Yeah, that was me. And I learned that we're doing flash in my web foundations class...maybe I can cop a bootleg...MWAHAHAHAHA!!!!! But seriously...I can't keep buying all of this 'spensive software...I'll have to buy that for $700-800 (I don't remember the exact price sweatdrop ) and I'm saving up for LightWave 3D for $1500... gonk

I better get some graphic design job for a company after this or something... crying  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 4:18 pm
hmm.. steal.. the stargate... its s bit big dont ya think? but i dont get to watch it this friday!!!!! scream i hate to Tivo it instead.. stupid band lock in.. domokun  

positive tension

SpiritKeeper

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 4:19 pm
I dunno...

xp  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 4:59 pm
There is a way to steal the Stargate. Have the people load the Stargate in a space ship. Then steal the space ship. You not only get a Stargate, but a new ship to cruise around the galaxy with!  

SammySue
Crew

Calixto
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 9:03 pm
I'm not sure how plausible that is...but it's an idea!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 11:10 am
Calixto
I'm not sure how plausible that is...but it's an idea!

ninja But it could happen . . . ninja  

SammySue
Crew

The Long Distance Runner

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 12:04 pm
i just subscribed to brand new Stargate SG-1 official magazine and dvd collection, for £16 a month you get a mag and a dvd with three episodes on it and you build up your collection over the months tis gonna be SO great!!!! EVERY SINGLE EPISODE FROM THE FIRST SIX SEASONS WITHING A YEAR OR SO!!!! REEEEEEEESUUUUUUUUUULT!!!!!!!!!!! biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin  
The Stargate Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff