Submit

Better now?
  Kindaish...
  Not really...
  what the r u talkin' 'bout?!
View Results

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 11:12 am
After Yugi's X-Mas party, Anzu disappears. No calls, no letters, no contact for almost a year. Come the end of August, a nurse arrives on Seto's front door, holding a baby and informing him that it's his child. Through Anzu. Seto can't remember the X-Mas party, but DNA says the kid's his. Unbeknowst to him but knowst to us, Yugi got a similar package. He's also now a father. Well, thechnically, it's Atem's, but their DNA is close enough to make it Yugi's by law. How do these new arrivals affect their lives? ((anyone can say what the baby's do, no1's rping them)) Does KaibaCorp have a new heir? How does Yugi feel about raising his Yami's kid that killed Anzu? ((yes, she died in childbirth. No names for the kids, that's up to the rp-ers)) How does everyone around them react?
RP to find out! twisted

Character List:
Seto:Angel
Mokuba: Inu
Ishizu:
Marik/Malik:
Yugi:
Jonou:
Honda:
Anzu:
Bakura:
Duke: Kawamura

You think of any1 else, just post them :nod:  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 10:07 pm
((Wow..a mary sue roleplay..I told Sana they would be coming up soon. I kinda dont like ideas of many mary sue roleplays. Sine I think you will already be in one Angel, since I believe thats where the skanky bunny roleplay is going sweatdrop We had one that died and now this one and possibly the skanky bunny one(though Im not sure if those are her plans or not). Im not sure..it may go far, sounds like good drama. Though it is a bit mary sue. Not to be mean or anything. Though this is a form of a mary sue guild. I just dont want to get to extreme. sweatdrop It may be good who knows, but if the mary sue roleplay gets popular I hope your not the only one their about. Sorry if I am being rude, dont mean to be. sweatdrop ))

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

May La Nee

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 12:16 am
[x__X; Who's mary Sue? ]  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 5:13 am
((It's a figure of speach here in America. A Mary Sue is someone who is always incredibly proper and always does things right. She doesn't take risks and always dresses conservatively.))
Kawamura Keigo
[x__X; Who's mary Sue? ]

((As for inu: I have no idea what you were trying to say. gonk I don't think that this is a Mary Sue roleplay. This sort of topic could be very well a fanfiction...and thats what they're about. Maybe you mean that it's less rude. There is less killing and less maiming, and less violence, and less forbidden stuff going on. [Although it is unusual, it's not forbidden by society for someone to do what they allegedly did. When I say 'forbidden,' I'm talking like...incest or homosexuality.]

I think that it could work..
But, are you saying you want your guild to be more conservative...?
Or are you saying it already is too conservative?))  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 11:26 am
((I'm not sure, your right its not mary sue cause shes not a perfect everybody loves me type of character. And it does sound good dont get me wrong. I guess I was more rude last night then I meant to be. I guess I was more upset then I thought by making someone that means a lot to me mad last ngith without meaning to. Guess it just wasnt the time for me to be on Gaia. I apologize, I was slightly confused by the traslation of what a mary sue was. So many people use it lightly I wasn't sure to what extent a mary sue was. My apologizes, guess I was too sensitive last night and I would lve to see how well this turns out and play Mokuba. Sorry for the rudeness angel*bows*))

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 3:05 pm
((Ha, definately stress in this RP yesterday. Too bad it was unintentional. xD <33))  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 5:14 pm
((lol xd it's all good... it could turn into a Mary Sue if we're not careful though... 3nodding You wanna play someone, Chloie? ))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 5:55 pm
(nope! x] I'm just here to read.)  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 6:02 pm
((That works xd any1 wanna be Kaiba so we can get this party started?))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 12:33 am
[Not me. I play a dead version and a living version of him already. whee ]  

May La Nee

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 1:35 pm
I'm scared. )  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 12:49 pm
((Porquoi? xd ))  

Angel of Flames2

May La Nee

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 4:21 am
[Pourquoi? Moi, je ne says pas. Je pense c'est leur peur pour le caractere. [ or something whee ]]  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 9:30 am
(( xd ))  

Angel of Flames2

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 11:04 am
((K... new and twisted story line!))  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers