Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
How big is your family Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Girlyg131

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 11:46 am
so like most simmers, i go from family to family if i get bored, but one day a year ago i wanted to see if i could make a really complicated family tree. i have i think about 30 sims conected by this tree and i only play them now. is there any body out there that has a complicated family tree?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 12:41 pm
I don't think my family tree is complicated, but it sure gets confusing! You know that button that shows what other families are related to the one you clicked on? Sometimes it would link to a house and I'd be like "What?! I don't even think they've TALKED to eachother! How can they be related?!" and it makes me think and get lost.. xd

But then I move on and play with my family. heart  

Madame Royale

Invisible Regular

Girlyg131

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 1:05 pm
Rally_Pchan
I don't think my family tree is complicated, but it sure gets confusing! You know that button that shows what other families are related to the one you clicked on? Sometimes it would link to a house and I'd be like "What?! I don't even think they've TALKED to eachother! How can they be related?!" and it makes me think and get lost.. xd

But then I move on and play with my family. heart

the thing that links the houses it shows family friends and relatives  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 2:49 pm
Oh... xd

But still...some families never met before..? o_O  

Madame Royale

Invisible Regular

Evil Murklins
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 3:56 pm
I have a hack from modthesims2.com, that allows me to have as many people as I like on one lot. I've had a family of about 15 or so all in one house. But I tend to get bored, and delete the neighborhood. : (  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 4:13 pm
I really couldn't say how big any of my families are. In Pleasantview I had Don Lothario have children with several different women, and another CAS Sim Xoe have children with 4 different men (including Don) so there were a lot of connections.

But right now I have a neighbourhood that if you go into a person's family tree you can basically go into anybody in the neighbourhood's family tree, you can even go into all the Strangetown family trees as well from this custom neighbourhood, because I have aliens who are related to my Strangetown aliens.

Plus I'm trying to grow it up generationally, so it takes a while to play.  

Spoilt_lil_missy

Entervixen

Dedicated Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 6:09 pm
I'm not sure how many are in my main (and biggest) family as I stopped keeping track after the founders had their tenth kid, lol. If she were still alive, she'd have quite a few grandkids, though to be fair one of her daughters had three sets of twins with no hacks or cheats. O_o That, uh, helped bump up the number of family members, hehe.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 7:23 pm
I usually make a boy and a girl then make them have kids the biggest I've gotten is 6 kids  

hup123hup123slapslap

Girlyg131

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 7:39 pm
my family is verry complicated and hard to take care of. I started with a mom and a todler. then the mom married a man and they had 3 other children. my origional daughter met a man as a teenager who had a mom who was married and had a girl but the husband died and now she is married again and has another child. back to the origional girl. well she has 8 children and that includes 2 sets of twins. the origional mothers son and her husbands son got married in colledge and had 5 kids and still having them. the origional mothers daughter has one kid who is in colledge and is about to have another kid. the origional mothers other daughter is about to have a kid as well. want to know the weirdest this. i managed to make this whole family line a non cheat house. im now working on the grandchildren at colledge to make them graduate and once all of them graduate im going to play with my favorite sims. my brother is going to play with 2 of the grand children as well. (i play every sim at the moment, but not all on one lot) the origional mothers husband died...

sorry if that was confusing but that is what i mean by a complicated family tree.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 12:49 am
Well I just started my first Legacy challenge thingie. Right now it is Founder, and his wife. However the two kids are abgut to come home from collage...  

Late Shift

SirEmino
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 1:33 am
My families usually contains 2 parents and a children. Sometimes 2 if they have twins.

I like small families biggrin .  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 8:48 am
I tried doing a family tree and did get quite far, and I had all the dead sims in a graveyard, as they all lived in the same house, it was freaky, and quite annoying at night because the ghosts kept waking my sims up, but it was good fun  

face-_-ache

Girlyg131

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 11:34 am
face-_-ache
I tried doing a family tree and did get quite far, and I had all the dead sims in a graveyard, as they all lived in the same house, it was freaky, and quite annoying at night because the ghosts kept waking my sims up, but it was good fun
ya ive been trying to do that, but its really hard to. i made a different lot and it is a graveyard  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 12:26 pm
Hehe, I haven't had many of my family members die o.O  

Madame Royale

Invisible Regular

Madame Royale

Invisible Regular

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 10:13 pm
I posted in another thread and remembered about a family I'm currently playing.

A dad wants 20 grandchildren, has 2 twin girls (he has a teenage daughter but I've been quite busy with the twins lately). Anyways, I'm trying to divide the 20 so each twin has 10 kids. x_x  
The Sims Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff