Youtube an' Furries Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Galateal

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 4:47 pm
Use this thread to post links to furry-related clips on youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knGKT_SuALY Erci Schwartz's Amy the Squirrel in a short animation

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hsKjY7l3KQ 3D rendered fan-project involving characters from Ebin & May  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 5:38 pm
Niceness, I didn't know Eric did animations like that. Where can I find more? Already looked him up, and it's only some comedian.  

Eddily

Gokau

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 5:53 pm
All hail that which is Eric Schwartz.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 10:36 pm
Eddily
Niceness, I didn't know Eric did animations like that. Where can I find more? Already looked him up, and it's only some comedian.

Want more? Try here at the Amiga animations.
Eric Schwartz Animations  

Tamara Silversten

Eddily

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 10:52 pm
Quicksilver Greymare
Eddily

Want more? Try here at the Amiga animations.
Eric Schwartz Animations

Ah thanks. razz  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 3:11 pm
Eddily

For the quality of work, it's... well... for graphical work, it's almost on a par with Animaniacs, that aspect is pretty good. Content-wise, well...

Look, he should stick to his day job, if this a representative sample. Yeah, the gags are funny in the beginning, but the overall material has white hair, and the gags go on too long (esp. the pilot one).  

Shaviv

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 3:50 pm
Shaviv
Eddily

For the quality of work, it's... well... for graphical work, it's almost on a par with Animaniacs, that aspect is pretty good. Content-wise, well...

Look, he should stick to his day job, if this a representative sample. Yeah, the gags are funny in the beginning, but the overall material has white hair, and the gags go on too long (esp. the pilot one).

Um, yeah. xd I think you need to understand that he made that animation a long long time ago and does not representation of his skill and quality today. As well as it should be noted, that is Eric Schwartz's day job. He is an illustrator and animator it is how he makes his living. He is also a fairly prominent artist among the furry community. So while this old animated short may not be the best thing in the world, you should really bite our tongue before making assertions about the individual whom created it before doing the proper research.

Sorry, Mr. Judgmental, but you fail.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 4:41 pm
Harsh, Diana... harsh. u_u  

Megido the Oreo

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 4:45 pm
Megido the Oreo

*bows* Thank you. 3nodding

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 5:07 pm
Diana Vulpes
Megido the Oreo
*bows* Thank you. 3nodding
Heh heh... anytime.  

Megido the Oreo

Shaviv

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 9:14 pm
Diana Vulpes
you should really bite our tongue before making assertions about the individual whom created it before doing the proper research.

Sorry, Mr. Judgmental, but you fail.

Waitasec. Didn't someone say the cartoon short wasn't by wossname, it's just his character? I could swear I read that, because I know Schwarz is an animator already. This has certain elements of his style, but it looked also different to me.

So, yeah. I assumed this was done by an amateur animator who was a fan of Schwarz.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 1:25 pm
I don't know if anyone has posted this or seen this.. but here goes.. ^__^ Animatronic Wolf Tail more info. @ ~> http://www.wolftronix.com/  

SugarCatXP

Kawaii Kitten

7,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 1:42 pm
MezPassionFlower
I don't know if anyone has posted this or seen this.. but here goes.. ^__^ Animatronic Wolf Tail more info. @ ~> http://www.wolftronix.com/

Never seen that specific video before, but I am well aware of the company.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 1:49 pm
Diana Vulpes
MezPassionFlower

Never seen that specific video before, but I am well aware of the company.
oh cool ^__^... it makes me think about, ppl being... android/cyborg furs... xd  

SugarCatXP

Kawaii Kitten

7,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 1:51 pm
MezPassionFlower
oh cool ^__^... it makes me think about, ppl being... android/cyborg furs... xd

I am quite content with a normal set of ears and a tail. whee The mechanical ones are pricy.

Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff