Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Soppon
Captain

Hilarious Flatterer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 8:27 pm
I'm surprised nobody posted a thread on this earlier. o.o *pokes everyon* Despite the horrible myth, BL fans do enjoy het. *dramatic gasp*

Just a few rules
-No bashing of pairings.
-No "my pairing's the best, you should like it too! Blah blah blah" Face it, not everybody likes the same things as you.
-No "[enter Beyblade character] and ME!". They're anime characters, you can't date them
-No "Het's ok, but [enter yaoi pairing here] is better!"
-Rei and Mao CAN be with other people. gonk don't berate anyone for pairing them with people aside from eachother.
-Give me pie.

I'm kidding about the last one. You knew something stupid like that was coming though... right?

Anyway. I adore Lai/Mao. ninja It was the first het pairing I saw in the series and I've held fast to it since then. They just act like such a married couple. Their interactions make me giggle.

I've always liked Takao/Hiromi as well. There's just something in the way they interact... Sure it's firey, but they really do care for eachother. Maybe it'll be one of those loves spawned from hate?

And finally Kyoujyu/Hiromi and Kyoujyu/Emily. I just like them... isn't that enough? ._.;  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 1:53 am
I've been a sort of fan of Max/Emily. I like Takao/Hiromi (So he can't take Kai away from his neko-jin *AHEM*) I Kyoujyu would chop off his bangs, he'd be pairable, but i'm more drawn to Kyoujyu/his laptop  

Kouichi Pendolse

Daiku Maryu

7,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 2:17 am
What could you expect from a canon-freak like me? Mao/Rei is one of my favourites - PH34R teh pink sparkly background! xp Now seriously, I think those two have really good chances of having a srtong long-term relationship.

Takao/Hiromi is cute and they remind me of Domon and Rain.

Then, I'm one of those crazy people who think Mariam and Dunga make a good couple - they quarrel in that sort of way.

@ animeandraia - my main problem with Rai/Mao is that they're related - and that's official. And even if they weren't related Mao calling Rai brother in Japanese would be quite a clue. (<-is trying to discuss, not bash)  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 8:01 am
It's settled then.

Mao/Rei is super taboo and if they tried to have kids, they'd come out retarded.(trying to discuss) Though incest is hot... *hauls mind out of gutter.*  

Kouichi Pendolse

Daiku Maryu

7,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 12:25 pm
Kouichi Pendolse
It's settled then.

Mao/Rei is super taboo and if they tried to have kids, they'd come out retarded.(trying to discuss) Though incest is hot... *hauls mind out of gutter.*

Rai/Lai... *sigh* Not Rei. There's an "a" in the middle.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 2:10 pm
I heard Mao and Lai were cousins o.o;; Baaah, who cares. I've always been okay with incest.

I LOVE RickMao. It's one of my all-time loved het pairings in the wooorld XD I swear, it almost tops YamatoMimi (Digimon). And that's saying a lot! They're just so cute together that my heart...it...it bleeds. They got along so well when they first met and I've seen a couple of fanarts on them. So freaking adorable XD

TakaoHiromi is another favourite. Their relationship with each other is too adorable. Always bickering and being cute <3 I swooned when Hiromi said something about always being with Takao in the earlier episodes.

And for no other reason but to say I can, I like ReiHiromi and ReiSalima. Just...no reason XD They're both sweet. KaneSalima, KyoujuHiromi, MichaelEmily, and LaiMao are cute, too, but I'm not crazy-in-love over them.

I don't want to start ANOTHER couple fight, but I don't like Rei/Mao. All the hints in Season1 and the fact that they're canon in the manga doesn't affect me. They just never worked for me ._. And other happenings that Tarie and Roppie know about. Uuuh...sorry to all those who DO like it...To clear all arguments that are bound to happen, I accept that Rei and Mao are a couple and I respect that other people like it. It's just not my thing.  

Starkhaven
Vice Captain

Roppie

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 2:23 pm
Is it okay if most of my het pairings are incest? XD Well, either way, it's not like I care.

^_^ Mariam/Joseph, Julia/Raul, and King/Queen are my biggest het pairings. >o> If you're looking for normal pairings, I like...

Umm... Oh, yes!!

Rick/Mao, Takao/Hiromi, Hiromi/Kyoujyu, Mihaeru/Matilda, Michael/Emily can be cute, and Max/Emily can be sweet. Mystel/Monica would be so adorable... :3 I can see him walking down the street after she's outta the hospital. ^^ Mystel's such a sweetie. XD But I take that for only a "young love" pairing. *shrugs* After a while, I think they'd become more like siblings..

*sighs* If we're on the issue of Mao, then I really would have to say Rick. I think Mao just prefers someone strong and... well, manly. And they have the cutest interactions with each other, like in Egypt and the stadium. ^_^ They just mesh really well together, in my humble opinion. ^^

Takao/Hiromi has always been like, my cute little Beyblade het pairing. Like in the movie, how they're on the boat, looking at little fishies... XD *squees* I think the jacket she wore in G-Rev belonged to Takao. >o> It's like what my wife said; "Aww, look, she's wearing her boyfriend's jacket." Hiromi/Kyoujyu's just a cute little crack pairing, though. ^^ Maybe once Kyoujyu actually gets through puberty... Heh.

Kai/Hiromi is just took me a while to get used to overtime. Although I can't say I see anything between them. Although, if Kai REALLY disliked her, he'd let her die twice in V-Force. *cracks up laughing* Uh, sorry. XD

But yes, I think my favorite het pairing all-in-all in Beyblade is... Mariam/Joseph. Mariam/Joseph fluff is adorable >o>

<3 Roppie  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 3:34 pm
It's so unclear what Lai and Mao's relationship really is. Sometimes it's siblings, sometimes it's cousins. Either way I don't really care. ^^V Go read Ayashi no Ceres and Lai/Mao will be nothing.

Rick and Mao's relationship is so amusing in the series. =D I've sort of warmed to them together. I love how he helped her to take out those people in that battle, then she knocked him out of the stadium. That was priceless. XD

Mao/Kiki is cute too. =D I blame JPC for getting me into it... But Kiki seems more like a brother to Mao than Lai does.

I always figured Kai saved Hiromi because he knew he could. =/ It would have eaten him alive if he had just let her die. Kai/Hiromi's never floated my boat. Nor has Max/Mariam

And seriously Kou, keep the BL to the BL topics! *eats*  

Soppon
Captain

Hilarious Flatterer

inukid

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 3:39 pm
My favorites would probably be Tyson/Hilary and Rei/Mariah  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 4:20 pm
I'm not a huge fan of het pairings, but I do like Max/Emily, Max/Mariam and Kyouju/Hiromi, and Olivier/Matilda is one of the cutest pairings ever whee heart

Takao and Hiromi's relationship is very brother/sister like to me so I'm not a huge fan of it sweatdrop And Rei/Mao... I used to be a fan of it, but certain things have made me come to dislike it =/ I can tolerate it, but it's not a pairing I'm fond of.

Rai and Mao is another good pairing. I'm pretty sure they're siblings, but I like incest pairings anyway so who cares ^_^  

sakura__sake
Crew

Mr. Jensen
Crew

500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 4:30 pm
MARIAM/MAX BABY, MARIAM/MAX.

=\

._. It's just cute manz.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 9:38 am
I read far too much stuff about what incest does to the couples babies to like it. I can tolerate BL incest, but het always makes me think of all the genetical stuff and that's not pretty. Yeah, I'm weird that way. (And that's why I won't watch Angel Sanctuary or Ayashi no Ceres.)

Rick/Mao? It is cute and as manly Rick is, I still think Mao would make him do what she wants. But then I've always seen her as a dominant person.

Max/Mariam I don't mind. They seem to be at least a good material for friends. Mariam/Dunga is funnier.

Kyouju/Hiromi always seemed to me as a case of: let's pair up the redundat charas! So yeah... It works all right, but I don't usually read it.

Oh, am I the only person who thinks Garland/Ming-Ming is cute?  

Daiku Maryu

7,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200

Soppon
Captain

Hilarious Flatterer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 2:55 pm
Ceres is one weird series mans... Did you know that in ancient times faternal twins were taboo? THey were thought to be the reincarnated spirits of lovers that comitted suicide.

Maybe we could all live under the beleif that they're faternal twins and go with that. ninja

When I think of a couple I hardly ever think of offspring. Honnest. I have honnestly never thought of Lai and Mao reproducing until this moment. xp

Mao would pwn Rick. She'd have him doing everything for her. It'd be funny. =D

Yah, Kyoujyu/Hiromi does seem like a bit of a "they're left over so let's put 'em together!" pairing, but it's also not in a way. THey do get along welland can find a lot of common ground. Though not on the matter of MingMing.

As for Garland/MingMing I have trouble picturing it. Then again, Garland in the dub is kind of lame. He sounds like King xp So it seems more like King/MingMing to me. o.o; Which doesn't sound so bad in the long run. Though it's kind of crack.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 3:32 pm
^^ I think Garland/MingMing would be rather... like, I dunno. Garland doesn't seem gay to me, and I think the way they talk to each other is kind of sweet. Garland doesn't ever get tired of her it seems like, and MingMing's a sweetie. XD I dunno. I personally think it's sorta cute.

Hehehe, I remember the first day of hearing Garland's voice, I was like, "DUDE. I KNOW THAT VOICE." So it took me forevvveeerrr to get it, until I watched a V-Force episode. Then I was like, "Oh, King." I had to break the news to Kelz, since King is one of her ultimate characters. XD King, Brooklyn, Ozuma, and Rei, I believe...

Anyway, the fact that they have the same voice, we agreed that it's rather sad, but extremely amusing at the same time. XD At least I can rest in peace now without it bugging me. Speaking of King, I guess King/MingMing would be cute. ^_^ King's so cocky and MingMing's so... loved and she knows it. XD I could see Queen and MingMing being like, b***h rivals.

Yeah, het sm3x (sounds like Tex Mex XD) doesn't interest me... meh. I mean, yeah, Julia/Raul and Mariam/Joseph are both adorable to me, but my gah, fluff is what I think about as far as incest goes. And just because I like an incest pairing doesn't mean I can see them going with each other for the rest of their lives. XD Nooo, I see Mariam and Julia with someone else as far as long-term goes >o>

I dunno, Kyoujyu and Hiromi come across as best friends to me, but Hiromi does seem like sort-of a nerd chaser. ^^ Like, when Kyoujyu's grown up and hot someday, I can actually see Hiromi being with him.

Max/Mariam can be cuuuuute! ^_^

<3 Roppie  

Roppie

Daiku Maryu

7,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 8:25 am
I watch the German dub and they don't have much voice actors there so I stopped noticing who has the same voice as who. I only remember that Yuriy had the same voice as Seshomaru... I think.

MingMing/King? That could be interesting to write... Kinda weird, but looking at him and Queen it may work. (Were they really sibblings? I can't remember anything being mentioned about that?) But I'll stick to Garland/MingMing. Anybody thinks I should try writing a story about those two?  
Beyblade Association

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff