Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
What times do you send your sims to sleep? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ferrari_Carr

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 9:44 am
Well, what time do you send your sims to sleep? ((Assuming that you have some sims who work the 9 to 3 schedule.))

For me, I send my sims to sleep somewhere between 7PM and 8PM.......cause I wake them up too early. ((3:15 sharp, unless it's a kid.)) sweatdrop

I usually make my child and teen sims wake up at 4:15 or 4:20 sharp.

So, what time do you wake your sims up and send them to bed?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 9:59 am
Arround 9 - 10 pm and they will wakes up at 5-6 am. Usually kids gets up early to finish their homeworks while mom making breakfasts and dad's cleaning up himself for work. Hehe.  

SirEmino
Captain

Zwiebelsaft!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 10:14 am
whenever the hell they get tired- I don't believe in bedtimes in my game  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 3:23 pm
Well lately I've been using maxmotives all the time so my Sims haven't been going to bed. But usually I'll send the kids to bed by 9 or 10 at the very latest. And the teens stay up really late (because they have to work, do their homework and gain skills). The adults, I don't know, maybe 10, 11, 12, 1am, I really don't have a time limit.

But I wake them...usually around 6 o'clock. It depends how big the house is, whether the kids have homework to do, whether the adults need to shower. If they don't work then they sleep til the wake up. If the adults don't have kids then they wake up 2 hours before they work. If they have kids then I wake them up at 6 so they can make breakfast.  

Spoilt_lil_missy

Territorial Art

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 4:46 pm
My sims just go to sleep whenever they want. They usally go to bed at 12 and wake up at 6... hemph.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 6:49 pm
my sims go to bed when they are tired then in the morning they drink cofee like i do!  

Girlyg131

RainbowCookie4545

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 7:54 pm
Evil_Twin_V1.337

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 1:00 pm
I send my sims to bed whenever they get really tired.

tangerinemoon

Ferrari_Carr

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 1:38 pm
Evil_Twin_V1.337

I wish I could be more like that. gonk

I take The Sims very seriously. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 10:32 pm
My sims go to bed anywhere from 7pm - 2 am, depending on what I'm trying to do. Or I just let them sleep when they're tired.

My kids though, they are always up first, I send them around to clean thed house before the rest of the family wakes up.  

Evil Murklins
Vice Captain

Lady Vina

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 12:19 am
Usually my families go to bed around 10 or 11, my most recent family has been doing so just after supper. Sometimes I have to send the kids to bed a little earlier so they can finish homework in the morning and such. If the schedule is off by too much I just use maxmotives right before they go to work and school so they'll be more ready.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 12:24 am
Yea well ive got a problem, whenever my Sims get to the car pool or thier own car, they fall asleep and get fired. So they sleep throught the day and wake up at night, they wear themselves out and the same thing happens the next morning!!!!! sweatdrop  

Blue~Power

littlesausage

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:56 pm
They dont sleep. I use the cheatcode, MaxMotives.
yay, no more needs!

But you cant do that on life stories, so when im playing that i just make them sleep when there tired.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:11 pm
I find it much easier to send my sims to bed at regular times in Sims 3. I find the moodlets really useful for this and my Sims do all tend to actually sleep at night now as apposed to mid morning/afternoon like in Sims 2.  

Menaceman

Tricky Hoarder

11,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Rebuilder 100

mangacraz00

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:18 pm
I tend to send my sims to bed around 10 or so... so they wake up at 5 or 6.

Sometimes it varies depending on what I'm trying to do.  
The Sims Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff