Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Morbid child? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lola_siannodel

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 9:12 am
I was wondering if there where any other members of this guild who where morbid as a child. I was. When I was in first grade, I had a collection of short horror stories I carried with me everywhere. Once, I even drew someone getting stabbed and my mom had to come in and tell them that I'm just a morbid kid. As soon as I was big enough to wear clothes from Hot Topic, I went in there right away.

Does any one else have any similare childhood experiences?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 9:24 am
When I was little, we had to write a play for music class. In it at the end, the king was assassinated by being shot through the head with an arrow and everyone else getting poisoned. My teacher was surprised I believe 3nodding . I also had a abnormal interest in medieval torture by 2nd grade, and started playing violent games around 3rd grade.  

Acerbus nox noctis

ieatyourtclol

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 9:38 am
^^

I wouldn't say morbid. I shall offer you this and you decide:

As a youth, I was deeply into torturing whatever I could grab. I tortured numerous species. Though most kids do, I took mine to far beyond humaine limits.

The microwaved frog, buring the school bathroom down in 2nd grade, the jupming off things hoping to die. The pins or nails through things so I might rips limbs of with out worrying about it scurrying away. All might be considered morbid.

._.

I:

.-.

:I

._.

ehe

*stares*

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 10:26 am
celebie.exe
^^

I wouldn't say morbid. I shall offer you this and you decide:

As a youth, I was deeply into torturing whatever I could grab. I tortured numerous species. Though most kids do, I took mine to far beyond humaine limits.

The microwaved frog, buring the school bathroom down in 2nd grade, the jupming off things hoping to die. The pins or nails through things so I might rips limbs of with out worrying about it scurrying away. All might be considered morbid.

._.

I:

.-.

:I

._.

ehe

*stares*

Sado-masochist, mayhaps.

cool

I visited cemeteries as a child just as much as I do now.

I also would cheque out the Alfred Hitchcock books in the school library.

And now I'm haunted by dreams of returning to my elementary school to find those books and the libarians tell me that they never carried those books.

LIARS!

3nodding

MortSanglant

fantasma_mirth

Familiar Specter

10,775 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 10:31 am
I use to stay up late watching horror movies when I was seven, I could quote all my favorit lines I would also make up scary storys about my classmates just so I could watch there fear.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 10:39 am
I very much had morbidness in my young life. i was...gah i remember but i was like 5, and i drew a smilieface on the front of my folder to put all my 'good work' in. then i gave it a severed neck where blades and sharp implements were stuck in and had his spinal cord visible and blood too. I gave his face those staitched scars all over his face and had a bayonet going into his head. my dad didn't like it, but that was because just young. It remmeber that all my young morbidness revolved around my drawings, i always drew about death and violence and people getting killed, surprised my parents didn't do anything about it o__o I'm trying to remember other morbid things in the old days....  

WeissVicious

lola_siannodel

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 10:53 am
LatinoHeatZero
I very much had morbidness in my young life. i was...gah i remember but i was like 5, and i drew a smilieface on the front of my folder to put all my 'good work' in. then i gave it a severed neck where blades and sharp implements were stuck in and had his spinal cord visible and blood too. I gave his face those staitched scars all over his face and had a bayonet going into his head. my dad didn't like it, but that was because just young. It remmeber that all my young morbidness revolved around my drawings, i always drew about death and violence and people getting killed, surprised my parents didn't do anything about it o__o I'm trying to remember other morbid things in the old days....

I understood the concept of suicide and death when I was a toddler as well.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 10:53 am
oh yeah, nightmares. geez i had a lot of bad ones back then...i had a nightmare about being chased by a dinosaur around my couch, and this was from watching Jurassic park a lot, and it was no ordinary dinosaur, it either a velociraptor or those ones that flap out their large colorful hoods and spit out ink (if you watched the movie they were the ones that killed the fat guy) i cannot remember. But eventually it got me and tore me to shreds. Another one, uhhh, hmm....IT! oh god IT, the one who started my phobia of clowns but now i am sorta over them. I remember having a dream of IT but i don't know what happened in it, but that s#!t was scary. There was one where i was being chased in my own house running from three witches, they were dressed in black and surrounded in shadows.

Oh ogd, another morbid thing of mine. my dad caught a bunny, i was happy and stuff becausde you know...IT's a RABBIT! never seen one before at that time except in picture books. but we had a porch and placed large plywood boards around it so it wouldn't run away. God I feel so bad right now but I started picking the rabbit and throwing it off my porch and watch flip and fall on it's feet or sides. after 12 heats of throwing it into the air, it was dinner and I ate. dammnit the thing had a bloody nose and I didn't know what happened to it...I think either my dad had to kill it or he let it go...but I feel bd for the rabbit because it was a young one. and of course, probably might not be considered morbid, but two words SUMMER and MAGNIFYING...GLASS, make that three and yeah you get the picture. I was burning ants alive everywhere and insect that could writher and squirm in agony until it meets its end, I was a friggin nightmare now that I reminesce about my childhood.  

WeissVicious

Choboxer

5,800 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 11:34 am
stare I didnt speak until i was 6 or 7, and very little until i was in highschool.
All of my pictures were colored with black or red ink...
thats about as creepy as I got  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 12:43 pm
Well, for me. I didn't express much outside of my hide.
I kept a lot to myself....never could figure out why, but I knew that people around me would want me on medication or go to a psychologist....if I ever spoke what went on in my brain.

I didn't really read til about second grade, but as soon as I started, I just jumped into books that most teacher thought were "way beyond my level of comprehension". They thought since I failed my courses when I was younger, I was to dumb to understand H.P. Lovecraft, or Stephen King...I could, and always have.

So, then I found out about the ever loveable (in my opinion) Dr. Hannibal Lector, back in third grade. I was instantly enchanted by Sir Anthony Hopkins amazing portrayal of him, and have always enjoy watching the movies.
The books are really good too.
So, as I grew up, through my parents divorce, I hid myself between all the paper spines of books I could. In thrid grade alone, my reading level went from a 10th grade to College level.....none of my teachers could undersstand how such a child would love to read about a person getting their "innards" pulled from their body......

Oh well, it made me who I am today.  

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

Lexiegirl

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 2:04 pm
I used to do morbid stuff with my barbies ever since I can remember. sweatdrop I didn't really know or think it was morbid untill I look back on it now... sweatdrop

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 2:08 pm
Lexiegirl
I used to do morbid stuff with my barbies ever since I can remember. sweatdrop I didn't really know or think it was morbid untill I look back on it now... sweatdrop

I also would check out books where people would die in them. Like gorey murder mysteries.This was in like 2nd and 3rd grade, mind you. I was a "gifted child".

Lexiegirl

Z0MBIA

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 3:07 pm
->I hung out with my satan worshipping brother
when I was little-so yeah I was morbid...and scary.
I watched him blow up frogs and giggle.
He taught me how to stab someone and than gave
me a pocket knife to protect myself-and it just
had to be engraved with a pentagram. xDD

->He use to dress me up gothic and take me around in
Wal-mart and we hissed at people together.
@___x
He read me 'IT' and 'Interview with a Vampire' as a bedtime story.
When I got a bit older I started writing horrible poetry about
betray, revenge, and death.
Than my brother taught me how to draw-and that is when I
started to draw vampires, zombies eating people brains, and
pentagrams..

So..I was a bit more scary than morbid.
o_____O;;;

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 4:03 pm
As a child, I think I sometimes innocently wondered about death. I also had a fearful fascination with vampires. That's about as morbid as I got until Evanescence came into the picture... that was what, 7th grade? ^^  

EvFaerAshlynn

m a r l o w

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 5:02 pm
I used to hang my Barbies. I would give them little executions and such. o:  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items