Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 4:50 pm
Canon: Manga

Names: I'll be using English names because I respect the Japanese language enough to not murder it with my limited understanding.

The Story: This is a gender swap. The formula is as follows: Everyone but the millenium item spirits are switched as far as one level. That means everyone but Yugi's grandfather, Pegasus, and anyone else I remember later.

Main Conflict: (changes regularly) Well, everyone seems to be genderswapped now don't they?

Minor Conflicts: (should they appear) Something with Seto and Anzu. Not sure on that yet.

Characters: (as people post)

Seto Kaiba: Fyerluna
Mokuba Kaiba: InunaideGner  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 4:58 pm
On a sleep deprived whim, Seto had created a machine. He turned it on in that same lapse of judgement, with no idea what it did. Thinking no more of it he went to his room for a well deserved rest.
In the morning he found his pants didn't slide up over his hips as well as they should have and immediatly decided he needed to watch what he was eating. He started to fasten his black shirt and found that the mid button was having a decidedly hard time fastening.
Somewhat disturbed, he looked in the mirror and blinked repeatedly and screamed biting the strange sound off when he heard it. It confirmed what he's seen.
He was now a woman.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 6:51 pm
Mokuba heard his brother scream as he ran to Setos room. He busted in the room "Seto! Whats wrong!? Are yo-"his words stoped cold seeing not his brother, but a woman." Who are you and wheres my brother!?" he shouted, still not realizing he too was a female.((htough it is kinda hard to tell xd ))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 8:47 pm
((OMG! Princess Mokuba!))
"Mokuba, I am your brother. Look at yourself if you don't believe me." Seto replied pulling on his usual trenchcoat, seemingly not the least bit phased by his brother being a girl. "I built something last night... I think... and this is what it did."  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 7:43 pm
((lol yups xd ))Mokuba looked at himself."Oh no, your game has come true."Mokuba moaned, after the gang saw that seto made him a girl they never let him live it down, wait til they saw this.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 5:43 pm
"Game? What-" Seto stopped cold and chuckled dryly. "Oh. That game... I remember that. I didn't exactly make that princess, anyway... we have a problem, especially since this might apply to the mutt. If he happens to be a woman, it's no problem, but if he is still himself, he'll have more than enough to say on this."
Seto looked subconsciously at himself in the mirror. 'It's not too bad...' He tried to convince himself but knew he wouldn't be happy until he could be himself again.
"Come on. We're going to the Kame. Garunteed one of the mutt's pack will be there if not all of them."  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 7:32 pm
"Ok." Mokuba said taking his place next to Seto as they left the mansion.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 6:55 pm
Seto left quickly, killing the looks from his staff with a few well placed glares. He ordered the driver to go to the Kame, paused and then decided that his tailor would be a better option.
"Mokuba, I'm warning you now, if you repeat anything I say to them or anything I might do, I will keep you off video games for a week. I mean it this time." Seto said as they went to the tailors.
Allaying the poor tailor's fears so that he was functional, but still muttering 'Kuwabara, kuwabara,' Seto was dressed in raised heel, black leather boots, and a dress with a skirt that was a touch too short in his opinion but workable, and his usual card locket hung about his neck.
Seto looked at himself in the mirror and stared. Quickly stepping back he went to see how Mokuba had managed, pausing to put on lip gloss, then realizing what he'd just done, he smiled.
'Well, if I'm going to do this, I might as well do it right.' He thought. 'Besides, I probably won't get another chance.'  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 7:13 pm
Mokuba was looking at his new outfit. Kinda examing himself in it, it felt strangely confortable in them.what the hell am i thinking!?he thought quickly snapping out of it. It was a white with some sky blue laced dress. It was slender on the upper body, but it poofed out slightly from his hips down. Light blue ribbons making U shapes around the poofed out part of the dress. And he had low heeled shoes on, and slight pink lipstick and light powder blue eye shadow. He didnt feel to put on blush, he already had a slight natural blush tint in his cheeks. He brushed his hair out a little making it more flat but still hade volume due to the amount of hair he had.I hate to admit it, but i do sort of look like I was meant to be a girl.....OH GOD!! gonk ((lol i had fun with this xp ))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 4:48 pm
((I thought you might biggrin I'll play a whole bunch of NPC's for a bit, until other people join...))
"Alright, I think we're ready. Let's get going." Seto took Mokuba back to the car and they continued their journey to the Kame. When they got there, all was quiet. Way too quiet for Seto's liking.
"Mokuba, watch out. Something's not right."
At that same moment, Joey was running for his life from his apartment, pants held by a belt and shirt flowing loosely around him. He promptly smashed into Seto, knocking them both over.
"Damnit Mutt! Get off of me!" Seto pushed him off by the shoulders and took note of the other's effeminate appearance.
"You too? Well, this must mean that Yugi has switched too... I suppose there's nothing to do but go in." Seto said.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 5:11 pm
Mokuba followed Seto inside the game shop. Looking around to see where Yugi was.((oh, sorry, he still had his locket of coarse, forgot to put that in my last post. sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 8:48 am
Yugi was hiding behind the counter curled up in a ball when he heard people come in. He turned and poked his nose up over the counter.
"Joey! You too? Who are those two?" Yugi paused, and then started laughing hysterically. "Seto, that's priceless! You too!"

Seto hauled Yugi up from behind the counter by his collar. "One more word and I'll make sure you never say anything again."
Something flashed in Yugi's eyes, noticed, but disregarded, by Seto.
"Put me down or suffer the consequences." Yami glared. Seto returned the look, but set him down.
"So we're all girls? What about Anzu? Is she still herself?" Joey asked.
"I don't really care. I just want my body back to normal." Seto was going to leave when he remembered his brother was still there.
"Look, I'm responsible for this. I built a... something... last night and then turned it on and I don't remember how to turn it off." Seto sighed, looked at his brother and then back at Yugi and Joey. "Look, you might as well stay at my house until I figure something out."  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 9:13 am
He wondered what Seto was thinking about, the way he kept looking at him was like he was sorry or something. But deep down, he didnt really mind. He never put Seto at fault for this and besides, he didnt mind the clothes. They werent really so bad, yet he was one of the less prideful guys he knew. He didnt realy pay to much attention to his pride so it was less embarrassing for him then other people.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 9:20 am
"Anzu's right next door. She said she was sick and that I couldn't come in." Yugi said. "Maybe we should leave her alone."
"Oh yeah right. Sick? Nah, she's just switched too, like us, only she's a guy now." Joey and Yugi argued while Seto went to go get Anzu, whether she liked it or not.
"GO AWAY!" Anzu yelled at the door, surprised by the boyishness of her own voice. She was sick, that was the only way to explain it. It was a fevered delusion and she was going to get better and then laugh about the whole thing.
"That's not very hospitable." Seto raised his voice just enough to get through. "Besides, you're not the only one."
"What do you mean? Who are you anyway?" Anzu opened the door, only to find an indefinitely female Seto. She blinked several times and Seto took advantage of her pause to half drag her to the Kame.
"Look, now that everyone affected is here, we should go to the mansion and I'll see what I can do about fixing the macine that did this." Seto looked around for confirmation. "Come on Mokuba."
Seto turned to leave, hearing the others follow behind him.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 5:23 pm
"Coming." Mokuba replyed taking his normal spot by Setos side, though he was still a little wierded out by his new girly voice. It made him sound more cute and younger when he talked. He still wasnt gonna admit that being a girl wasnt so bad to him, he thought it was wrong and crazy. I hope Seto fixes this soon.  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff