Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply Spam / Gaming - Related Topics
What's the deal with all these Gaia Brats? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think that some people are mean also?
  yes
  no
  i dont care
View Results

CandyCanexIsxDead

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 10:12 pm
Why are a lot of people here on Gaia sooo mean.

I posted in the music section, not here in this Guild, in the regular music forum, questioning why there was no Misfits Guild. They all called it spam and threatened to report me and the topic and stuff. The first time I posted it, lol, it was put in the chatterbox forum.

Then I went and put it in Music and the same idiot reported me again, for what? It's so stupid, the guy tells me over and over that "misfits arent metal" blah blah blah, don't you think i know that, that's why i said in my first post, "I know that Misits arent metal!!', that's why i put in the main music forum and he still reported me.

It aggravates me sooo bad, every topic I post gets reported by some random stupid idiot for no reason, no wonder he only has 3 friends.

Has anyone ever done this to you?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 4:32 pm
people are ignorant beyond any sane response i could give you  

grotesquekreeple

Omega_Dragoon_Wolff

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 10:22 am
Humans are some of the crulest beings of this planet, children ar worse than adults but teens are down right evil compared to children, but there are exeptions.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 12:13 am
i couldent even begin to express my disgust of the cruelty if mankind, its too complexly EVIL to describe in the english languege, the words just arent there  

Tom Gunn 666

lostinhope

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 12:56 am
I must admit I have come across some Gaia users who think it's there right to be mean.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 12:54 am
ignorace is bliss... that is probably what is stuck in thier puny little minds of jello.  

RevlinHeartsblood

RevlinHeartsblood

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 12:56 am
mmm... jello, i think i have jello upstairs... yup... yumyum... oh its all gone... xp heehee, more upstairs... yumyum... heehee, thats all.

My tummy hurts  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 1:58 pm
her_eternal_rest15

I posted in the music section, not here in this Guild, in the regular music forum, questioning why there was no Misfits Guild. They all called it spam and threatened to report me and the topic and stuff. The first time I posted it, lol, it was put in the chatterbox forum.

Then I went and put it in Music and the same idiot reported me again, for what? It's so stupid, the guy tells me over and over that "misfits arent metal" blah blah blah, don't you think i know that, that's why i said in my first post, "I know that Misits arent metal!!', that's why i put in the main music forum and he still reported me.

It aggravates me sooo bad, every topic I post gets reported by some random stupid idiot for no reason, no wonder he only has 3 friends.

Ignore the idiot. He's both wasting his breath (er, typing), and abusing the English languege!  

Ming Chen

Wraithgirl

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 2:34 pm
I hate legalists. If he has a descent reason and is polite, that's ok, but otherwise, just ignore him. cool he's probably just miserable and taking it out on the world. evil Be glad you actually realize that other peopole online are really people, not just posts. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 2:50 pm
thats a very positive way to put it  

RevlinHeartsblood

_Built_to_Offend_666

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 10:19 pm
as opposed to giving some easy and stereotypical answer that uses humanity as a scapegoat for everything thats wrong in the world, i will merely point out a couple of my beliefs on the situation.

(1)People's beliefs are the b*****d child of their own experiences. If something has never happened to them, or if they truly can't sympathize, or if something is foreign and alein to them; they will reject it. People generally label things they can't grasp or don't understand as 'ignorance' completely depsite the fact that every action they may commit to has a motive or explanation as if everyone else was different.

(2)To say people are 'evil', 'bad', or 'wrong' requires a defination of 'evil', 'bad', or 'wrong'. To define any of those terms would require some sort of 'right' or 'good' as an antanym. That would suggest that there is a preset righteous way of living. I completely disagree with any thought that implies a nessisary righteous way of living. Every single pathetic ******** has different circumstances and situations in their piece-of-s**t life than every other ********, why the hell do we have to try and put them all on the same terms? This is giving those who can accomplish these 'moral' or 'ethic' deeds an ego the size of jupiter's nut-sack, while casting off everyone else as 'obtuse', 'retarded', or 'insane'. I just stated that every action has a motivation, therefore why condemn someone simply because you don't understand their motivations?

CONCLUSION: They acted like assholes, not because they are evil, but because they have no understanding of your situation. And probably also because bullying those who are new to something they were experienced with probably made them feel all tough and s**t.

I'm not trying to suggest or imply my beliefs are right, nor am I trying to preach them onto anyone else. This is simply my very potentially ignorant view on the situation.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 7:10 pm
bloodXalchemist
her_eternal_rest15

Ignore the idiot. He's both wasting his breath (er, typing), and abusing the English languege!
heheh.....you said that and spelled language wrong, *cough*IRONY*cough*  

Tom Gunn 666

91_green bottles

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 2:59 am
Omega_Dragoon_Wolff
Humans are some of the crulest beings of this planet, children ar worse than adults but teens are down right evil compared to children, but there are exeptions.

Too right... ¬¬
Humans, who'd create them?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 1:07 pm
They're jaded. And they think they're funny.  

Veruniel
Crew

trampyre

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 1:17 am
I hear you. It really pisses me off when some young whelp of a troll beats down one of my attempts to start an interesting thread with a stock response like:

leetd00d12345678

lol u looser

or the like. I think it must be some kind of perverse talent, smashing intelligent conversation down with the sledgehammer of idiocy.

I don't mind the odd sarcastic wit, as long as it's still repsectful...but more often than not, us bitter types are jaded and insensitive to less verbally adept folks. I myself do endeavour to treat others on Gaia as I'd like to be treated myself.

*sigh* sweatdrop

It would be nice if you could rate users' helpfulness/niceness somehow and have it publicly displayed, but that too would probably be abused by trolls.  
Spam / Gaming - Related Topics

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff