8%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 191

Zrana

7,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2004 11:50 am
Share your pictures, thoughts, and ideas on cosplay.

Already made a costume: SHARE!

Going to make a costume and need help? ASK!

Just like showing some kick-a** cosplayers you've found? POST 'EM!

-note: please don't post pictures that are overly large in either pixels or file size. Just leave a link to the picture if it'll cause horizontal scroll bar, or cause poor souls on 56k modems to lag horribly. please. cry I'm begging you here!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2004 11:57 am
I went to Anime Central this year and there were a TON of Naruto cosplayers. Around 50 of us gathered in one place around 2pm on Saturday afternoon.

I'm proud to say that I was the ONLY Ino there. (At the photofest, that is, not at the con. The other Ino cosplayer didn't seem to want to associate with me. cry I didn't do anything! Why the cold shoulder??)

But anyways, here's a couple of the pictures I have of me:

User Image

http://img45.photobucket.com/albums/v138/Zrana/gaiasilly/cosplay/acen04Naruto01b.jpg  

Zrana

7,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100

Shinobi-A.G.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2004 12:42 pm
Yea!! I've been a big fan of cosplay but I've never tried it but this year is MY YEAR!! ^^... For my next couple of conventions I'm gonna get started on some serious Naruto Cosplay ^^... I plan on going as my personal self as a konoha nin but my friends want me to try someone from the show... My friends say I have the build of kakashi so I was thinking of going with that but some others say I look like zabuza or shikamaru..well.. a slightly TALLER shikamaru but yea ^ ^ xd GAHHH tHE CHOICES!!,....now I just gotta make sure I can get over the fact that my skin color is almost nowhere close to either of them but I still wanna try blaugh  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2004 1:01 pm
I've always wanted to do a cosplay. I don't have any pics of me, but I have a few of other people.

User Image

User Image  

Kyuujutsuka

Zrana

7,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2004 2:02 pm
4n1m36uy
Yea!! I've been a big fan of cosplay but I've never tried it but this year is MY YEAR!! ^^... For my next couple of conventions I'm gonna get started on some serious Naruto Cosplay ^^... I plan on going as my personal self as a konoha nin but my friends want me to try someone from the show... My friends say I have the build of kakashi so I was thinking of going with that but some others say I look like zabuza or shikamaru..well.. a slightly TALLER shikamaru but yea ^ ^ xd GAHHH tHE CHOICES!!,....now I just gotta make sure I can get over the fact that my skin color is almost nowhere close to either of them but I still wanna try blaugh

If looks aren't a deciding factor, and none are a character you like more than another, then look at the costumes and think which one you'd enjoy more! Skill level, ease of making costume, ease of wearing it.

If you're going to be going to a convention when it's not too warm out, you might not want to do Zabusa. If you don't want to go around half blind, don't do Kakashi (or at least, don't go around with one eye covered and just say you have the sharingan on). It all really depends on how accurate you want to be and how daring you are to venture into the making of costumes and props!

(I personally try to go for characters that I don't see as many people cosplaying as. Maybe Shikamaru if you want to go that route?)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2004 2:24 pm
ACtually I was goin for all three sweatdrop lol ^ ^...I got alot of spare time/connections on hand so I'm gonna try for all three as long as it's fun I'll give it a shot besides my uncle and I have already started on several props for my personal ninja costume and zabuzas sword ^ ^  

Shinobi-A.G.

Barghest

Sparkly Vampire

9,950 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2004 11:29 pm
I'd love to put together Zabuza's final battle outfit, and try to con my gal into dressing as Haku, and one of my buds said he'd love to do Tosu of Sound and as Kin and I share the same birthday, I'd crossplay as her. Bully one of our other Naruto fans to be Zack (Zaku).

I've put together my own Chuunin outfit of blue urban camo cargos, a blue muscle shirt, with the same blue camo on a bandana wrapped around my mouth, for anonymity, but pulled down under my chin, so it looks like a collar extension of my pants. xd My left arm's wrapped in bandage with a fingerless leather glove and spiked bracer that takes up a good portion of my arm, my Hides~in~the~Mist head band on my upper right arm, and I've got a black camo bandana wrapped around my hand / wrist, a bit of nostalgia, as it was my old team's sigil, back in the day. I've got a row of leathered spikes on my wrist, and two rows a little higher up, where the camo cuts off. And my hair's all pulled back in a tail, kinda like Shikamaru.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2004 11:55 pm
Yay! I have my Naruto cosplay pictures up now! (well, there's still a few more to upload, but 14 out of 64 isn't much... and yes, these are ALL Naruto cosplay only.. I've another 84 cosplay pics that are non-Naruto.)

THese are all Anime Central 2004 pictures. I missed taking a picture of the first Kiba cosplayer I encounters (and I saw her plenty, but it was when my batteries were dead, and when I got new batteries, I forgot I hadn't taken her picture in all those times I saw her! sad ), I missed the Itachi that was on Con security detail the first day. I didn't get a picture of the other Ino (either she's shy, doesn't talk to strangers, and yes I can be stranger than some, or she didn't seem to like me o.o gonk ), and I missed the Shikamaru that I passed on the last day. And i missed the CUTEST Naruto cosplayer ever! A cute little girl as Naruto. She didn't consider herself to be Naruto cuz she didn't have her shoes, or so I'm told. SO cute! Her mom did "sexy no jutsu" Naruto I'm told. With clothes I bet.

http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v339/zranachan/AnimeCentral2004/NarutoCosplay/

If link doesn't work, go to http://photobucket.com/ and do a search for "zranachan". You'll get to everything from there.

AND WHAT IS THIS CHARACTER'S NAME? *forgot*

http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v339/zranachan/AnimeCentral2004/NarutoCosplay/ac04Naruto34.jpg  

Zrana

7,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100

Analog Boy
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 12:33 pm
Zrana
Yay! I have my Naruto cosplay pictures up now! (well, there's still a few more to upload, but 14 out of 64 isn't much... and yes, these are ALL Naruto cosplay only.. I've another 84 cosplay pics that are non-Naruto.)

THese are all Anime Central 2004 pictures. I missed taking a picture of the first Kiba cosplayer I encounters (and I saw her plenty, but it was when my batteries were dead, and when I got new batteries, I forgot I hadn't taken her picture in all those times I saw her! sad ), I missed the Itachi that was on Con security detail the first day. I didn't get a picture of the other Ino (either she's shy, doesn't talk to strangers, and yes I can be stranger than some, or she didn't seem to like me o.o gonk ), and I missed the Shikamaru that I passed on the last day. And i missed the CUTEST Naruto cosplayer ever! A cute little girl as Naruto. She didn't consider herself to be Naruto cuz she didn't have her shoes, or so I'm told. SO cute! Her mom did "sexy no jutsu" Naruto I'm told. With clothes I bet.

http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v339/zranachan/AnimeCentral2004/NarutoCosplay/

If link doesn't work, go to http://photobucket.com/ and do a search for "zranachan". You'll get to everything from there.

AND WHAT IS THIS CHARACTER'S NAME? *forgot*

http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v339/zranachan/AnimeCentral2004/NarutoCosplay/ac04Naruto34.jpg

Thash kankuro silly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 8:21 pm
surprised OMG! I went to Acen, too! And I had the Ino pose with my friend who was cosplaying as Sakura!! See?

sweatdrop Yeah, I couldn't get my camera to work right (and it took me forever to figure out it was because I needed to turn the camera ON first), so Ino (I'm assuming that was you, 'cause it was labeled "Me!" in the photobucket thing) and Sakura had to stay in the same pose for like, 5 minutes. XDD Sorry about that.

>w< Small world!

Go here for my cosplay pics, most of them are Naruto, and there are only 18, but still... (@_@ I should have gotten more than one camera), and I'm not dressed as anyone from Naruto (I'm Luffy from One Piece), but my best friend is dressed as Sakura, so I figured I'd put up some of her pics.

=D;;; I yoinked a couple of the pictures in yoru photobucket of the people I know (namely the Mini Ninjas trio of Sakura, Shino and Hinata (I came with 'em), and the one of Ino vs. Sakura).  

Yuri Mascot

Zrana

7,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 10:18 pm
Yuri Mascot
surprised OMG! I went to Acen, too! And I had the Ino pose with my friend who was cosplaying as Sakura!! See?

sweatdrop Yeah, I couldn't get my camera to work right (and it took me forever to figure out it was because I needed to turn the camera ON first), so Ino (I'm assuming that was you, 'cause it was labeled "Me!" in the photobucket thing) and Sakura had to stay in the same pose for like, 5 minutes. XDD Sorry about that.

>w< Small world!

Go here for my cosplay pics, most of them are Naruto, and there are only 18, but still... (@_@ I should have gotten more than one camera), and I'm not dressed as anyone from Naruto (I'm Luffy from One Piece), but my best friend is dressed as Sakura, so I figured I'd put up some of her pics.

=D;;; I yoinked a couple of the pictures in yoru photobucket of the people I know (namely the Mini Ninjas trio of Sakura, Shino and Hinata (I came with 'em), and the one of Ino vs. Sakura).

WOW! Yeah, that's me! THE WORLD IS SHRINKING! It's so fun when that happens.

I just wish I could get a picture from when I had my foot up in the air in a mock kick. I still remember almost falling down from that pose, and finally getting out of it but leaning foward and crashing down on the foot I had extend. It was like "tiiiiiiiiiimberrrrr" blaugh

Going to Anime Reactor at the Holiday Inn hear there this October?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 10:58 pm
Wow, awesome cosplay pics so far!!

I went to ACen as well, but not as a Naruto character.. *sighs* buuutttt.. i did snag two group shots of the photo shoot that was there! See?

Right side

Left side

^^; heeeee...  

Camui
Crew

Kalmarkid91

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 11:06 pm
it seems like fun sad wish i could go too sad  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 12:36 am
Zrana
Going to Anime Reactor at the Holiday Inn hear there this October?
cool Hellz yeah.

I'll be dressed as Rock Lee this time around, and the Sakura will have an Inner Sakura costume (it'll be black and white, like Inner Sakura, and I think she'll be wearing fishnet and spiked jewlery and whips and stuff e.e Eep...). xd So it'll be AWESOME.

*fears for my life*  

Yuri Mascot

Naruto 2.0

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 6:16 pm
never done it but i plan on doing it as soon as i get some money gonk
darn i'm poor

don't know which charicter i would try to be
theres so many choices 4laugh  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff