On the Other Side (Intros) Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SammySue
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 5:43 pm
Hi, this is the section where you can introduced yourselves. Maybe you'll find someone you have more than just Stargate in common. blaugh Just introduced yourself any way you would like--formal or informal, serious or funny. Doesn't matter. wink  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 5:52 pm
My name is SammySue--Sam's my RL name has well. I wasn't feeling too creative when I signed up. sweatdrop Oh well. Stargate is my top favorite TV show. I love reading, writing, and drawing. I have several Stargate fanfiction written but nothing finished. I own the Special Edition Stargate movie, and seasons 1 to 6 on DVD. I'm 18, still in high school and taking a college class--Anthropology. Yeah, I want to be an Archeologist like Daniel. xd Umm. Two brothers and one sister, two nephews and a niece. My youngest nephew is also my godson--I love saying that!

Lets see. . . I like Harry Potter. Click on my Snape plushie to join a HP guild. Well, that's all for now.

Edit: I can't believe I forgot to add that I like Anime. Thank goodness for Adult Swim. I own two kittens named Cecil and Vana. And I live in Ohio. Well, if I have anything else to add, I'll do it right here.  

SammySue
Crew

positive tension

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 7:14 pm
'ello! My name is Laura and I'm 13. (i feel so young compared to everyone!!!) Well i live in Texas and I'm in 8th grade. My favorite show is stargate and i own 1-6 on DVD and the Special Edition movie. well thats beside the point. I like to read a bit, love a lot of music and i'm in band(yea, i'm a nerd) i play the bass clarinet. I want to be an archeologist or a therapist when i am older!! and umm.. i am a readhead? (i'm not so good about talking about myself) I like sci-fi and some anime. my friends are just now introducing it to me... well yea.. thats me i guess... biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 8:03 pm
Howdy! My name is Kassia (it's a strange name, I know). I'm 13 years old, and in eigth grade. I live in Eugene, Oregon. I love Stargate more than any other TV show, though I only own Seasons 1, 2, and 4 on DVD. I just got into Stargate a year ago, so I haven't had the time or money to buy any other seasons. I plan to buy Season 5 in November. I have seen EVERY episode of Stargate, except for Lockdown, and Zero Hour, because I was at the Stargate convention when it aired.

Lets see... I play the harp and the guitar, and hope to one day learn the accordian and bagpipes. I want to be an Executive Producer for a Sci-Fi TV series when I grow up. For college, I want to attend Simon Frasier (they filmed the Stargate SG-1 episode Between Two Fires there!), and the University of British Columbia (Michael Shanks attended UBC).

That's about it! blaugh  

SpiritKeeper

Calixto
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 9:18 pm
Hello everyone, I am Heather. I will be 21 yrs. old next Friday when "Endgame" is shown.
I am in college at the moment, I live with my mom and dad and younger brother. We all watch Stargate SG-1 & Atlantis together.
I love TV and Anime/Manga. I have many friends, many interests and hope to have more in the future. I am into Yaoi/Slash and all that sort of thing...if that bothers people, too freakin' bad.
I can be weird, freaky, strange and silly. Those are all my good qualities trust me! Lol.
Stargate SG-1 is my life at this time....I have many other interests as well though. I am not gonna list them all here though.
I only have seasons 2, 3, 4 & 5 on DVD at this time because of money and stuff, but I have seen every single episode and even have my own SG-1 sweatshirt that I bought online. whee
This guild is awesome so far and it's great to be here! Bring on the fun people! xd biggrin blaugh  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 1:26 am
I am Eagleam (Michael) and I am 18. I like Stargate, don't obsess over it but do greatly enjoy the show and glad to be spending $$$ to get the Season DVDs (Currently have one and two.) Apart of Stargate..Well I am a Gamer..Love playing video games, Got an Xbox, Gamecube, Gameboy Advance, a SNES. Addicted to Halo.

Aside from gaming I am working at an Italian restaurant and looking to go to S.A.I.T. (Southern Alberta Institute of Technology) to take the Professional Cooking course, so yeah looking to make a career for myself outta cooking and so for things are going well.

The following Rule:
Linkin Park
Red vs. Blue
Nintendo (Grew up on it)
StarCraft
StarGate SG-1
StarGate for starting it up.

And the following is God:
Halo...and soon Halo 2 which will be the god of a god. 3nodding

Umm...anything else? Just ask.  

Eagleam

General Jack O-Neill

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 9:59 am
*raises herself from the chair*...

hello.....my name is teresa....and i'm a stargate sg1 obsessed freak...

okay..hehe..had to do that... sweatdrop ..yeah...name is teresa..i'm 19 and a half..(the half is important...)....stargate obsessed and have seen all episodes at least once...as in once in english and once in german..some in danich and swedish and norwegian.......

femslash fan...especially from stargate and i'm in love with sam and janet..woot!......currently never been to a con or anything, mainly cos they don't have that in norway and i'm not allowed to attend one outside of norway so my chances are small, but it will happen sometime in my life...hehe....

tv,computer and food....all i need in life... smile

i also got the avatar in here names Major Sam Carter...sorry about that....i have a good explanation if anyone is wondering why i have two.. sweatdrop .if not..forget i said it..hehehe  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 10:17 pm
Hello, I am the Kopy Kat. But peoples 'round here can call me Tawnie. I'm 16 since yesterday.

I've been obsessed with Stargate since forever. I also love anime, manga, and J-Rock with a passion. My favorite anime/manga are Yuugiou, Serial eXperiments Lain, Haibane Renmei, Gravitation, and anything by CLAMP. My favorite bands right now are Plastic Tree, Inugami circus-dan, Guniw Tools, Nookicky, Mr. Children, and the pillows.

I'm a slash fan as well. I'm not big on S/J. I own...0 seasons on DVD, but I'm getting season 7 next month. biggrin

I'd write more...but I have to go.

Feel free to PM me if you need anything... wink  

Kopy Kat
Captain

Dea and #Teddy#
Crew

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 5:41 pm
Hey all, Dea and #Teddy# here. Well it is obvious, but I am a fan of Stargate SG-1, duh! I am also a fan of HP, SM, Digi, Poke, CC, and Yugi. Just to name a few. I happen to be a member of at least one of each guild, so just ask me if you are interested wink  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 7:56 pm
i love both stargate shows. i have bean in to staregate about the beginning of last year, so i consider myself pretty knew. all in all its very good, a lot of variety. although i do like the humor in atlantis better. mostly i have only seen random episodes, and about the first two of this season plus some others of this season.

other interests: anime, manga, cartoons, cats, swords, and some other stuff that i can't remember.  

oni cypress

Calixto
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 1:58 am
I love the Evangelion pic in your siggy onifiredemon! biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 5:23 am
oh yeah, a friend from another guild did that. its a pic of the mods as characters, thats why misato has blond hair.  

oni cypress

nesmap

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 1:38 pm
hey guys (and gals)!

just joined this guild because i absolutely love Stargate SG-1!!!

about 2-3 yrs ago i saw an episode from series 1 (Thor's Hammer i think), and i thought it was quality, especially the music from it, ad i've been hooker ever since!!!

in from the UK so we're still waiting for season 8 and atlantis to air on sky one, however, i stumbled across this site that had episodes to download, including the current seasons so i now have all of the season 8 and atlantis episodes on my commy that have been aired in the US - i think 10 from each series have aired so far (please correct me if im wrong), although i haven't seen all of them yet - im still workin my way through them.

i havent got any on dvd but i have all the eps on my commy, however i plan to buy some dvds soon wen my uni loan comes through!!!

er... general stuff - im 19, at uni studying geography and archaeology (it is really really interesting), i love football and support grimsby town fc. other hobbies include other programmes like buffy, angel, simpsons, jonathan creek, the office and more and lots of music (fav. band are travis). fav films are generally supernatural wierd stuff like what lies beneath, and all m. night shyamalan films are cool.

i'm also interested in some anime - yu-gi-oh is my favourite, initial d is cool too.

well enough rambling, ill start posting about my views and opinions

cya,

Nes  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 5:54 am
Gaia name: You_look_delicious

name: Morgan

Race: Um . . .well . . .I am white. I am a whole lot of Irish, a whole lot of American, and a little bit Indian.

Hobbies: I like reading, watching TV, playing on the computer, talking with friends and my sister, and being with my BF.

Goal in life: To be a successful writer.

Religion: Baptist

Poliltic: Republican  

Outspoken_geek

darkestone

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 11:15 am
Name: I'm not telling!
Goal: Air Force Band
Back-up goal: Air Force JAG lawyer or Air Force archeologist
Intrests: oboe, StarGate, band, flute, clarinet, recorder, writing, SciFi, FARSCAPE, JAG, TLC, oboe, oboe, oboe, reading...  
The Stargate Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff