Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Recent Translated Manga Discussion - For those who have read the newest translations!
313...ouch

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mr._Stabby

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 2:25 pm
Well we know that one of the dtailed demons is a cat...and we also know that the lady is dead. I was hoping they would't kill her off yet but oh well. but it seems they want Naruto now, or at least something in Konoha. i hope Naruto finishes his training before they get there =P  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 2:48 pm
I don't think she's dead yet just unconscious but I don't know. It seems like they only introduced the two-tailed Jinchūriki just so they could show off Hidan and Kakuzu, but hey; they didn't show Hidan and Kakuzu extracting the demon from her so she still could be alive. And I don't like how Akatsuki already have aquired most of the Jinchūriki. Going through their stories would have been more interesting than just killing them off before they even showed their face.  

Classic Black Sheep

Otaku1093

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 4:40 pm
Classic Black Sheep
I don't think she's dead yet just unconscious but I don't know. It seems like they only introduced the two-tailed Jinchūriki just so they could show off Hidan and Kakuzu, but hey; they didn't show Hidan and Kakuzu extracting the demon from her so she still could be alive. And I don't like how Akatsuki already have aquired most of the Jinchūriki. Going through their stories would have been more interesting than just killing them off before they even showed their face.

Maybe they'll make a seperate part, at the end of each Naruto explaining whats the Akatsuki did.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 4:42 pm
Classic Black Sheep
I agree, but it also would have been EXTREMELY time consuming. you know how slowly the Naruto series chugs along. it takes well over 30 chapters to cover the Rescue Sasuke arc.
dunno about you, but I know I would have gotten reaaally impatient waiting for them to get back to Naruto and the gang.  

Fangorn23

Classic Black Sheep

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 5:28 am
Fangorn23
Classic Black Sheep
I agree, but it also would have been EXTREMELY time consuming. you know how slowly the Naruto series chugs along. it takes well over 30 chapters to cover the Rescue Sasuke arc.
dunno about you, but I know I would have gotten reaaally impatient waiting for them to get back to Naruto and the gang.
I wouldn't have to be that time consuming as they would have to create deep characters, just show them off, but eh well see how it turns out.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 4:51 am
I love LOVE Hidan and Kakuzu. They are so damn funny xD

Hidan: Now I'm irritated, and when I'm irritated blood rushes to my head..and when blood rushes to my head-
Kakuzu: Shut up, Hidan, Shut up!

Its a shame they beat off Yugito so easily though. Was that her name? But I was looking forward to see Naruto, Sakura, Sai and all that. Maybe some of the old cast too like Hinata and such. We did see Asuma and Kurenai at the end though with Kakashi.

Cherrihana

Mr._Stabby

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 11:17 pm
Classic Black Sheep

...no im pretty sure she is dead. Assuming that the markings on the ground were neccesary to remove the demon. Also I highly doubt they would just leave her there if they didnt extrct it...  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 3:32 pm
Eh,it was alright..But not the best.That guy is annoying.(the one with the crazy beliefs)  

SQEEEE GURL

AkatsukiLeader

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 4:03 pm
Mr.Blik
Eh,it was alright..But not the best.That guy is annoying.(the one with the crazy beliefs)

Are you mad!?!?! He is sooo cool. Also I beilve that Naruto is next. I really like how they took out that damned chick in like 2 seconds.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 4:38 pm
Mr._Stabby
Classic Black Sheep

...no im pretty sure she is dead. Assuming that the markings on the ground were neccesary to remove the demon. Also I highly doubt they would just leave her there if they didnt extrct it...

I don't think she's dead but we'll see in a day or two. The markings on the ground were for Hidan's religeous rituals rather than for extracting the demon. She doesn't have much character depth to grant her meaning to stay alive but she does have a name and techniques , that could mean that she was either used to introduce hiadan and kazuzu or that she plays a more inmortant role later on.  

Classic Black Sheep

Historical

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 2:26 pm
I liked that 2-tailed Jinchuriki.
She was way cool crying

Damn those new Akatsuki guys are cool. xd

I like the Akatsuki. They're all so cool. I wish the new Jinchuriki didn't lose though.

I HATE ASUMA THAT WHORE!!!! >:[

He's so stupid. Interupts Kakashi's conversation with Naruto and then once Kurenai comes there they both leave.
UGH THAT WAS SO POINTLESS!!!!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 5:08 pm
......i want naruto to slice them in half w/ his new wind affliation biggrin twisted  

Zenofex

Recent Translated Manga Discussion - For those who have read the newest translations!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games