Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Sailor Moon WORST DEATHS *Warning Spoilers* Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who Had the Best Death??
A Senshi You Loved?
67%
 67%  [ 53 ]
A Villain You Liked?
21%
 21%  [ 17 ]
Other...
10%
 10%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 78

User_8572

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 2:00 pm
So you know you love a show when it gets to the point where you have to cry when someone dies... *sniff*
So Question to you is WHO had the worst death, Villain or Senshi. From Usagi's death in season 1 her last words "Everyone... Thank...you...", Serenity & Endymion 1,000 years ago, Ann throwing herself in front on Ail and getting skewered (even though she came back in the end), Sailor Pluto's in the manga after she stopped time... Prince Diamond, Sapphire, Eudial, Mimet... Hawks Eye... Fiore... Chibi-usa in Usagi's arm's as she disappeard, And of course when Galaxia killed the Senshi in StarS. Sailor Moon has seen a lot of blood shed even though happily most do come back, Whee!!

So who had the best death? (Even if they did eventually come back...)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 2:36 pm
Ok so I'm bad but I have to list 3!! I couldn't decide....

3. Princess Kakyuu in the Manga
User Image

2. Venus in StarS both Anime & Manga (She's my favorite... sniff)
User Image

1. When Mamoru died in Season 1 after he just got his memory back and saved Sailor Moon's life... their last words:
Endymion: "Hurry, get out of here."
Moon: "What?"
Endymion: "Go back to being an ordinary girl and find a cool boyfriend or something."
Moon: "But Mamoru-san, your the coolest."
Endymion smiles briefly and then goes still, his eyes slowly closing as his head lolls to the side. Sailor Moon's facial expression changes as grief fills her face and rips at her heart.
Moon: "Mamoru...? Mamoru-san!!!"

User Image  

User_8572

Celestial Burden

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 3:22 pm
I think the best death, or the worst depending on how you look at it, was when all of the original senshi died in classic. I mean when they were at D-point  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 3:36 pm
The heartbreaking death for me was in the anime when all the senshi died in front of Usagi!  

- HeartxCored -

ElaborateDream

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 5:08 pm
My fave deaths:

Season One:

When Mar's took that b***h with her..one of those evil chikkies in the last episode.

After mamoru died in the last episode and Usagi was like "I cant kiss you..because the other's havent had their first kiss yet."

Sailor Stars:

When the Inners were all killed off infront of Usagi and when Uranus and Neptune died...

it still gives me the shivers crying  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 5:40 am
well all the deaths that happened in the last 2 episodes of SM Classic win hands down, but if we put those aside, these 5 are my fav. (in the anime)

runners up-Eudial's death, Uranus and Neptune's death in S, the Amazon Trio's death

5. Rubeus' death

how-after losing a battle with the senshi, his ship is self destructing, he can't get out and basically screwed, Esmaraudu comes to laugh at him and leaves him to explode
why it's my fav-because i hate Rubeus, i SO was happy he died xp

4. Kaorinite's 2nd death

how-the professer compliments Kaori and she's so happy that she decides to confess her feelings to him and then right in the middle of her confession a blast from Mistress 9 comes out of no where and smacks her, and kills her
why it's my fav-(other than the fact that i didn't like Kaori either), working SO hard for the person u love, and then in the middle of confessing ur feelings, SMACK! dying without a single care from the man u loved, it's so tragic crying

3. Zoicite's death-

how-after he went against Beryl's orders and attacked Mamoru, Beryl punishes him by killing him. and then there's the touching scene with him and Kunzite heart
why-because i'm a boy love fan, and boy love fans like touching scene's between 2 men in love...sad but true...

2. Inner Senshi's death in StarS

how-all got blasted by Galaxia and we see it one by one..and then they die with touching words cry so sad
why-because they sound effects are really effective, it's so fast and shows u how easily u can die if u fight Galaxia, plus it's the inner senshi we all love dying.. cry

1. Uranus and Neptune's death in StarS

how-when Galaxia realized that Uranus and Neptune were planning on backstabbing her, she took away thier bracelets, killing them and Uranus and Neptune have a very long and very sad death
why-i really could go on forever describing how tragic this is....so i'll just say because it's really sad  

kawaiibunny3

8,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200

Tea with Cinnamon

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 9:18 am
My favorite death was when Pluto died and commented on Endymion's cloak telling him that it reminded her of the sunset.

Oooh. And Lethe and Mnemosyne's death in the manga with the whole hand touching scene.. That was beautiful.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 8:04 pm
I liked Queen Nehellenia's death in the comic.

>>;; Though I loved Beryl's in the comic too and The same thing that Twig liked too.

c.c  

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Syndrama

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 9:48 pm
Luamervara

>>;; Though I loved Beryl's in the comic too and The same thing that Twig liked too.

c.c

Gotta love moments where they let Venus be a badass 3nodding The anime so screwed her over...  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 10:19 pm
~Alechsa~
Luamervara

c.c

Gotta love moments where they let Venus be a badass 3nodding The anime so screwed her over...

Yup that was like Venus's revenge for messing them up XD  

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

-Vacca Foeda-

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 7:50 am
Makoto in the first season because she's my favorite character and it was so... cool the way she died (i can't think of any other word for it besides cool or awesome...)
and zoisite... boy love heart aww they love each other ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 7:33 am
Oh and it was sad seeing Aluminum Siren die in StarS....  

User_8572

Lady Tore

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 10:15 am
i have to say in the classic when all the inners died, i was crying so bad.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 10:56 am
Zoisite's death in both the anime and LA. It still makes me cry now *sobs*  

Eternal_Eos

Enniel

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 6:35 pm
definatly when uranus and neptune died. that was awful gonk  
Home

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers