the new work place laws and stuff like prime minister  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 3:49 am
I do not like John Howard and ham.
I do not like them, Sam I am.  

WellzY
Crew

Doc Forrest

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 4:29 am
No, I am most definitely NOT a fan of John Howard and his cronies.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 4:38 am
John Howard and his cronies are ten times better then any of those Labor biatchs (Paul Keating, Bob Hawke). John Howard and his team help to reduce our national debt, which was only growing under Labor.

Ok, some of the latest things are abit off, but his government is still better then what the opposition is.  

ManagerKyoto

WellzY
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 4:43 am
What the Opposition is, or was?

You cannot judge the value of the opposition based on their last experiences in office.

Personally, although I prefer Labour as the lesser of two evils, I always vote Greens first.

Under The Liberals, National Debt has come down. Under the Liberals, private debt has sky-rocketed. I'm not saying they're directly responsable, I'm not that well informed.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 4:56 am
True.

I vote for the Liberals.

As for this general line o topic, it really does not interest me.  

ManagerKyoto

WellzY
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 5:07 am
What do you mean?

I'll agree that it's probably not a good idea for you and I to have another ideological clash: we'll just go around in circles and end up where we started.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 5:17 am
This is not one of those things.

Politics really does not interest me, mainly because it requires alot more effort to than I am willing to give it inorder to stay in the know. I have more inportant things to do then worry about politics.  

ManagerKyoto

WellzY
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 5:30 am
Politics concerns me, because I like to know what my employees are up to; I pay them you know, and so you do.

Of course, it's very difficult to have a full understanding of ANYTHING in politics, but I like to be informed at least.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 9:50 am
i just hate his IR laws  

Bio-Weapon84

The Milleh Machine

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 8:17 pm
Howard is a d**k.
Im sorry Johnny, but its the plain truth.

With forcing us back to year 11 and in 2008, making it compulsary to complete year 12 aswell, your not leaving much of a choice, now are you?

And whats with these tough new workplace laws, huh? Dx

That and you should lets gays marry dude. razz

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 8:23 pm
How can the Federal Government force people to complete Secondary School? I thought it was a state thing, and in any case, once 15 or 16, school was no longer compulsary?  

WellzY
Crew

Beautiful Grotesque

Shameless Hoarder

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 9:30 pm
I always try to leave the room if any political stuff comes onto the news of a night. I try to stay informed with news and what not but now days I just give up and find out about stuff maybe a week later when I read my emails. My dad is a liberal supporter. He has a Jackie Kelly shirt and he wears it all about the place. My friends don't like her because she called young females in penrith a bunch of pram pushers. If you look about yeah it is true to an extent but what about the rest of the young women around who are going to uni and getting degrees? They aren't pram pushers as practically most of penrith have been refered too. But how can they not have kids at the age they are having them when there is the money incentive to consider. Me personally, I wouldn't have kids for money no matter how much was being offered.

But I think that Labour's past mistakes have them at a disadvantage of what they can and will do. I don't like any politicians. In my views they do thing mainly for their own benefit and I don't like it. I would put in donkey votes but I'd rather know that my vote counts towards something. Why does politics have to always come up? When's the next election anyways? State, Federal or local?

Wow, I believe this is the longest post I've ever made in this guild. eek burning_eyes

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 11:49 pm
I dislike the new IR laws and the VSu laws...

But if things really get cruddy here, I am a borderless profesional

I will just leave.  

Ozumou

Adam Savage

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 3:14 am
I have to say, Jonny's gone up in my books after he spoke out against Big Brother.

That show sucks a**s.  
The Official Australian Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces