Reply Trent
the deepest feeling Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hellmate-NIN

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 9:52 pm
I know alot of people feel this way about Trent, and it's understandable. But I feel like actually putting out there how I feel about him.

Trent doesn't like being treated as above other people, but I feel I cannot help but treat him that way...and some say you cannot love who you do not know..but i KNOW i love him. when you spend every waking moment dreaming of him. He makes my heart flutter when I see pictures and sometimes cry...I feel in another world when i hear his music...he means so much to me. I would probably die for him. and there is so much more i cannopt put into words.
I don't know, i felt I needed to post this...  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 12:56 am
I would probably feel the same way if I was straight...

I feel that way about his music, like it's a person...  

Almighty Toilet Plunger
Captain

st tracey

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 8:33 pm
Hellmate-NIN
I know alot of people feel this way about Trent, and it's understandable. But I feel like actually putting out there how I feel about him.

Trent doesn't like being treated as above other people, but I feel I cannot help but treat him that way...and some say you cannot love who you do not know..but i KNOW i love him. when you spend every waking moment dreaming of him. He makes my heart flutter when I see pictures and sometimes cry...I feel in another world when i hear his music...he means so much to me. I would probably die for him. and there is so much more i cannopt put into words.
I don't know, i felt I needed to post this...

yeah i feal the same way. but it's not because he is famous or anything, i have felt that way about non famous people before. i don't really see him as some kind of god or above other people but i have a lot of respect for him. and i do love him but it is strange to love someone that you have never met in person. i can relate.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 4:44 am
There is a fine line between celebrity worship and stalking, and you sound ready to cross it. Surrender the fantasy and start concentrating on what's important; finishing college or whatever and getting a good job.

IFocusOnThePain
Crew

Hellmate-NIN

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 6:31 pm
I_Focus_On_The_Pain
There is a fine line between celebrity worship and stalking, and you sound ready to cross it. Surrender the fantasy and start concentrating on what's important; finishing college or whatever and getting a good job.

BAISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 10:42 am
She kinda has a point, I guess.  

Almighty Toilet Plunger
Captain

Hellmate-NIN

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 1:13 pm
*sigh* w/e
I would never stalk,its wrong and just horrible.
sorry i have an extreme love.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 8:59 am
Geez, don't apologise
It's up to you what you do in your life; even if it is wasting it lusting after someone you will never have

IFocusOnThePain
Crew

Hellmate-NIN

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 1:51 pm
I_Focus_On_The_Pain
Geez, don't apologise
It's up to you what you do in your life; even if it is wasting it lusting after someone you will never have

b***h, i dont "waste" my life. i dont have much going for me anyway.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 3:49 pm
Hellmate-NIN
I_Focus_On_The_Pain
Geez, don't apologise

Don't get defensive, I'm not attacking you
And I'm sure that's not true...

IFocusOnThePain
Crew

childofdarkness666

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 4:25 am
There's a difference, if not to big, between stalking and overly obsessing.
Stalking to me means going to there house and following them around with little microchip cameras in there bedroom and then eventually jumping out of no whare and attacking the person.
Overly obsessing means us, the people who warship him and know everything there possibly is to know. We don't stalk.
And I know how you feel! I definetely can relate to that. Just talking about him is making me drool!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 4:54 pm
I_Focus_On_The_Pain
Hellmate-NIN
I_Focus_On_The_Pain
Geez, don't apologise

Don't get defensive, I'm not attacking you
And I'm sure that's not true...

ugh i'm soory pirate  

Hellmate-NIN

Almighty Toilet Plunger
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 10:09 pm
-shudder- I had a stalker once... gonk  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 1:13 am
Almighty Toilet Plunger
-shudder- I had a stalker once... gonk

You say it in past tense, so I'm assuming it worked out fine?

IFocusOnThePain
Crew

Songai

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 7:18 am
I don't think you really 'love' him although your heart might tell you that. I had the same kind of overly-obsessive feelings towards cartoon figures. It passes. It doesn't mean you will lose interest in NIN music or Trent, but you can actually think of other stuff. As long as you think of him as any other person who takes a s**t every day, it's not that hard.  
Trent

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff