Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
Suggestions/Complaints/Guild Feedback Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Vina

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 8:23 am
If you have any feedback on how to make this guild better, post it in here.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 9:47 am
I've got no feedback, but I do have a complaint...

So I was basicly looking though the guild members to see how many posts I had, so when I searched for my name it said NONMEMBER, nor can I see how many posts I've made. Any idea why? (yes I still have the quit guild button, and I can still see this guild *knows that it's a hidden guild*)  

Royaca

4,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Lady Vina

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 5:33 pm
Royaca
I've got no feedback, but I do have a complaint...

So I was basicly looking though the guild members to see how many posts I had, so when I searched for my name it said NONMEMBER, nor can I see how many posts I've made. Any idea why? (yes I still have the quit guild button, and I can still see this guild *knows that it's a hidden guild*)
It's a glitch in the guild system actually, when I want to find someone I have to look through the pages in order to find their name.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 3:12 pm
Quote:
We have a cheats sticky. Thus, the thread is locked. CHECK THE STICKIES FIRST, PLEASE!

There is no cheat to choose your sims gender. I'd reccomend saving before the babies are born, and reloading until you get what you want.

I didn't know there was a sticky about Cheats and I looked and I couldn't find it so now my thread is locked.  

bayouangelgirl

Mystical Guildswoman

8,425 Points
  • Intermediate Skill 100
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Dressed Up 200

bayouangelgirl

Mystical Guildswoman

8,425 Points
  • Intermediate Skill 100
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 3:17 pm
bayouangelgirl
Quote:
We have a cheats sticky. Thus, the thread is locked. CHECK THE STICKIES FIRST, PLEASE!

There is no cheat to choose your sims gender. I'd reccomend saving before the babies are born, and reloading until you get what you want.

I didn't know there was a sticky about Cheats and I looked and I couldn't find it so now my thread is locked.
nevermind I found it! Oh and the inteenmeter thing doesn't have the right links. Well it comes up cannot be found.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 3:52 pm
bayouangelgirl
bayouangelgirl
Quote:

nevermind I found it!
Thank you for bringing this to our attention

Quote:
Oh and the inteenmeter thing doesn't have the right links. Well it comes up cannot be found.

I'll change the links to InTeenimator immediately.  

Lady Vina

[ Z a d i i e ]

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 9:58 pm
I would really like to see the Featured Downloads sticky updated; I thought that was an excellent idea as it is often hard to find good, free downloads for the game.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 6:30 am
Cyanide Kitten
I would really like to see the Featured Downloads sticky updated; I thought that was an excellent idea as it is often hard to find good, free downloads for the game.

We've been talking about having a new subforum for all of that stuff. biggrin
If that doesnt happen, then I'll personally update the downloads thing in a weeks time - when I finish exams!  

Greenzally

Menaceman

Tricky Hoarder

11,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Rebuilder 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 8:46 am
Just a general comment. Would it be possible to delete locked threads that have no use such as the POst yoUr piCTures HEre type ones that are locked before pictures get posted because the 'official' picture thread already exists? I've also spotted locked threads asking for cheats only to be told they should look for the proper cheat thread. Ok so it's locked but it's taking up space with it's uselessness. Just thought I'd bring it up.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 12:45 pm
Menaceman
Just a general comment. Would it be possible to delete locked threads that have no use such as the POst yoUr piCTures HEre type ones that are locked before pictures get posted because the 'official' picture thread already exists? I've also spotted locked threads asking for cheats only to be told they should look for the proper cheat thread. Ok so it's locked but it's taking up space with it's uselessness. Just thought I'd bring it up.

I think in a way it's better to keep the locked threads in the guild, so that others are reminded that you can't post that junk.

Greenzally

Menaceman

Tricky Hoarder

11,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Rebuilder 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 1:50 pm
Greenzally

I think in a way it's better to keep the locked threads in the guild, so that others are reminded that you can't post that junk.

But is it still worth it when they are on pages like 10,11 and 12 where nobody ever seems to visit?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 7:18 am
could someone add something on how to make or get servo ????  

lilyukina32784

3,150 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Menaceman

Tricky Hoarder

11,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Rebuilder 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 11:34 am
I've sent instructions to you in a PM. I replied to the one you sent me.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 11:20 am
Should the "Read Before You Post" thread be renamed as "Forum Rules"? Or combine the two? "Forum Rules: Read Before Posting"?  

Menaceman

Tricky Hoarder

11,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Rebuilder 100
The Sims Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers