Reply The Nine Inch Nails Guild
The Great Depression Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Mileena]

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 7:38 pm
For those of you who have been to many concerts this tour, and would have went to more given the opportunity, how are you coping with depression week? The last date of this tour was this weekend and now we must wait patiently until the new album, which Trent says is in the works. Reportedly He has promised a tour next year again! I hope that's true I can't wait to see them again!!
As for my depression week, I am surrounding myself with loved ones and playing NIN music and videos and weening myself slowly lol If we can make it through the first week, we will survive *holds hands ith anyone suffering withdrawls as well*

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 9:50 am
*rise hand* me  

yuna1111

[Mileena]

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 10:54 am
*luffs up on yuna* We'll make it through... tghree more days and the hardest week is over... then to get through the hardest month lol *sighs*

I'm already excited over the next album 3nodding heart

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 11:49 am
what is this depression week? o.o  

Almighty Toilet Plunger
Captain

yuna1111

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 1:02 pm
[Mileena]
*luffs up on yuna* We'll make it through... tghree more days and the hardest week is over... then to get through the hardest month lol *sighs*

I'm already excited over the next album 3nodding heart
me to they going back on tour being of next year  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 11:42 am
Almighty Toilet Plunger

It's the week after the big tour ends, most people gop through it when they just saw NIN on this tour multiple times or plan to go to more shows. Kinda a sad emptiness because there will be no more shows this tour lol

This time around Trent kinda healed the wound a little by saying there will be a new tour next year though heart

[Mileena]

yuna1111

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 2:44 pm
[Mileena]
Almighty Toilet Plunger

It's the week after the big tour ends, most people gop through it when they just saw NIN on this tour multiple times or plan to go to more shows. Kinda a sad emptiness because there will be no more shows this tour lol

This time around Trent kinda healed the wound a little by saying there will be a new tour next year though heart
yup  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 9:26 pm
I saw a show back in February, and basically my whole life since then has been like that. I'm so glad to hear that there'll be another tour. I figured he wouldn't do another one until after the next album. . .  

Crazy Kitten Smile

dmchilln

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 6:07 am
i need nails bad last night they song country at my local bar it took my last nin drug  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 9:27 am
It's also kinda depressing knowing there will be little to none updates on the official nin site and no more pictures of the tour....I loved skipping through those so much..  

Songai

IFocusOnThePain
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 3:31 pm
i was on a high after the gig, then depressed. i wanna just see them over and over; they really get under your skin and they know it!
i wanna meet them again sad

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 4:28 am
those little rascals. hawhawhaw.  

Songai

Easy Listening Nightmares
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 12:27 pm
Never been to a nin concert...  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 7:01 pm
Redwiz
Never been to a nin concert...
when you go your life will not be the same