Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Funniest attempts at insults Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anardana

Magnetic Dabbler

9,750 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 10:10 am
I'm sure you know the deal, you are walking down the stree minding your own business when someone suddenly decides it would be really really funny to yell out some half thought out attempt at wit to you.

So what's the funniest "insult" you've ever recieved. Il put up a couple of my own below.

My uncle: "heh heh , where'd you buy that *witch* skirt a halloween shop hsahahhahah"

me: "marks and spencer"

my uncle: "oh..."

rofl

Our local chavs have a unique way of "insulting" people. Aside form the standard. It appears to involve picking somthing glaringly obvious about their target and asking the target if they have this trait...bizarre.

In practise it looks somthing like this..

chav (to my 6"6 boyfriend) - "EHHHHHHHHHHHH ow tall r u??"

from their tone of voice this was clearly supposed to be a rhetorical question.

chav (to me) - "EEEHEEHHEHEH how much blak do u av???"

I could cry for them I really could.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 12:56 pm
i guess one of mine would be people screaming goth out of a car window driving by... and then running a red light at the corner from where I'm standing so that I won't follow them.
randomly honking their car horn and giving me the finger, which i cheerfully return.  

Krys_Night

Dorian Requiem

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 1:37 pm
I've gotten a few honks, dunno if it was mates of mine passing buy, or idiots being idiots. I got the "I would kick you in the face if you piss me off" thing going on. I don't remember what bullies were like when I actually had any, they lasted 1 week before getting scared... emo lol  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 2:07 pm
Hehe...there are so many attempts at insults that I won't even bother to tell you guys...but it's accutally quite funny and great to tell your friends as a funny story mrgreen  

Roaming_D

Tom Gunn 666

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 2:35 pm
ok i got one, a guy drove by me, threw somthing liquidy at my window (luckily rolled up) ran the red light and got pulled over 2 blocks later, i drove by waving and smiling....  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 2:40 pm
Insults... Hahaha.
Guy to me: You're so stupid, you tripped over a cordeless phone!
Guy's friend: ahhahahahah good one man hahhahhahah- rofl
Guy to friend: Shut up. stare
Guy's friend: Okay.

I've been called a witch, and get this: A black cat. Ooooh I'm so hurt! I'm gunna run to my room bawling because you called me a black cat.
All that because I had blue hair.  

Funkyblueeyes

Anardana

Magnetic Dabbler

9,750 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 3:45 pm
tom gunn 666
ok i got one, a guy drove by me, threw somthing liquidy at my window (luckily rolled up) ran the red light and got pulled over 2 blocks later, i drove by waving and smiling....

thats awesome  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 3:46 pm
Funkyblueeyes
Insults... Hahaha.
Guy to me: You're so stupid, you tripped over a cordeless phone!
Guy's friend: ahhahahahah good one man hahhahhahah- rofl
Guy to friend: Shut up. stare
Guy's friend: Okay.

I've been called a witch, and get this: A black cat. Ooooh I'm so hurt! I'm gunna run to my room bawling because you called me a black cat.
All that because I had blue hair.

surely blue cat would have been more logical...if not just as unoffensive  

Anardana

Magnetic Dabbler

9,750 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

GilAskan
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 4:21 pm
Her: Y'alls can't talk right!
Me: You mean "You all cannot speak correctly"?
Her: Shuddup, raciss' faggit

Wait, what happened?

Well, it's about that simple. Some girl came up to me at a book store, and said "Y'alls can't talk right!". I wasn't speaking. I didn't know her, at all. I had never met her. And again, I wasn't speaking in the first place.

WTF?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 6:20 pm
I think I might have gotten insulted today. I couldn't tell though.

So I ride my bike to work everyday. Instead of riding in my sneakers and carrying my boots in my bookbag, I just ride in my boots. It's not like it's difficult to do.

I was riding home from work today, listening to Tool, and this car drove by with a kid - maybe a year or two my junior - sticking his head out the window and he yelled, "Nice boots!"

But I couldn't tell if he was being sarcastic or sincere. I mean, driving past someone isn't the best method of displaying sincerity. Plus I had headphones on.

::shrug::

MortSanglant

Krys_Night

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 7:58 pm
Dorian Requiem
I've gotten a few honks, dunno if it was mates of mine passing buy, or idiots being idiots. I got the "I would kick you in the face if you piss me off" thing going on. I don't remember what bullies were like when I actually had any, they lasted 1 week before getting scared... emo lol

all the bullies that I used to have are now worried that I am going to come to school one day and kill them all... It's fun to play into those fears.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 10:50 pm
I've gotten many of what I assume were supposed to be insults in regards to my naturally pale complexion.

Girl: Damn! You're so pale you look like a friggin' corpse! Get a tan!
Me: Why thank you for your kind comment on my complexion! I would preferr not to put myself at a igher risk of skin cancer and thus refrain from tanning. Remember, parasols and SPF 50 are your friends! ^-^
Girl: *gives me a wtf look*

Alongside that I've gottne plenty of comments in regards to the fact that I usually have my face stuffed in some bit of classical literature or other. I can't think of any particular incidents at the present, but I have taken some so-called insults for this obsession... I usually just retailiate by reading off random quotes from whatever I'm reading... "Not a dog good Christian fellow, but a flea, so that I may be here and there and everywhere. Oh I'll tickle the pretty wenches plackets!" ~Dr. Faustus by Christopher Marlowe (sorry if the quote is a bit off... 'twas done from memory... ^^'')  

DreamerSpirit

little_evil_goth

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 11:14 pm
i get the typical "goth!" "satan!" and "gothic b***h"

last converstaion i had where they tried to insult me went like this;
dude; where the ******** did you get those shoes?$5 bux at savers? *smirks*
me; i wish! $200 at vicious venus
dude; *goes silent*
me; *continues* if you ever happen to find some while your down there make sure you tell me.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 5:44 am
i get the goth, goth b***h remarks to. my friends decide to be idiots so im described as the goth girl over there.

but my friend was bored in science so he decided to get a pen and write

* die
*goth
*b***h
*slut

all over my arm im just like wtf?  

chick_with_a_chainsaw

Ryuujin X

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 6:29 am
"Wierdo", "Satanist", and some more I can't remember because I just don't listen to stuped people. So it's nothing amazing.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff