Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

origamiboxers
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 8:55 am
Hey Guys,

I was trying to think of banners for this guild when I saw my Student ID and I thought "Hey, that would be badass!!!" And here it is: I can make one for everyone, just post a pic of your avatar and a color scheme.

User Image

oh and if anyone can help me translate the "student identification card" and stuff into japanese, it would make it better, and please suggest more things to put on it, it looks so plain......  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 3:58 am
eek wow! that's awesome! I'll have one if you have the time to make it. I'll find a pic of my avi on a normal day for you.....I had to temporarily get rid of my avi's clothes due to a disagreement with a friend that ended with me being reported....It's been 2 and a half weeks though and I read through all the rules and it turns out I didn't break any but still I'm a little worried I'll lose my account or something. But yeeessshhh....*shhh don't tell*  

Nyx408
Crew

origamiboxers
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 10:41 am
it doesnt have to be an avvie, it can be a drawing or something. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 11:26 am
oooo....thats really neat....(yeah I sound pretty stupid but its true, thats a very interesting idea)  

CatNapCaps

Gojyoylime13

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 4:56 pm
that looks sooo cool....really really cool blaugh  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 5:09 pm
I think student identification card would be 学生のアイディーカード, Japanese Guild would be 日本語のギルド。  

nyanchan

Vincent Valentine-Jenova
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 5:18 pm
Ooo! I like the idea.

*is getting really behind with the class.... runs off to work on it.*

you may use the guilds photobucket account to host that.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 4:17 am
nyanchan
I think student identification card would be 学生のアイディーカード, Japanese Guild would be 日本語のギルド。

Sorry, All I see is weird symbols instead of hiragana, Please write it in Romaji!

Vincent Valentine-Jenova
Ooo! I like the idea.

*is getting really behind with the class.... runs off to work on it.*

you may use the guilds photobucket account to host that.

Okay, but I need you guys to post pictures and what colors you want me to use if you want me to make some for you all.  

origamiboxers
Crew

nyanchan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 11:06 am
origamiboxers
Sorry, All I see is weird symbols instead of hiragana, Please write it in Romaji!

Hmm...I think if you go to View > (Character) Encoding > Unicode, it should show up.

But in romaji: I think student identification card would be gakusei no aideiikaado (ID card) and Japanese Guild would be nihongo no girudo (guild). ID card and guild would be in katakana.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 1:54 am
nyanchan
origamiboxers

Hmm...I think if you go to View > (Character) Encoding > Unicode, it should show up.

But in romaji: I think student identification card would be gakusei no aideiikaado (ID card) and Japanese Guild would be nihongo no girudo (guild). ID card and guild would be in katakana.
thanks!!!  

origamiboxers
Crew

Nyx408
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 11:33 pm
Yay! my avi is finally back to normal!!!! (and I find it funny that origamiboxers is now nekkid xd ) If you have the time please make me an ID card! they are the shiz. Can mine have purple on it instead of green? please use the pic of my current avi when you get round to it. I joined April 4, 2005 and my username is written ニクス in katakana. I hope that helps ^^.  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 9:51 pm
"Ah,Suge! Would you mind making me one? I joined 03 May 2005
my Avatar's name is Erika 絵理佳 - Meaning (Beautiful Picture of reason)
My user name - Shinji_201. for the picture could you just use my avatar?
I hope that's allright.
Domo Arigato. *bows*  

Erika_Sakuyama

origamiboxers
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 11:50 pm
okay, i made a few for you guys!

User Image
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v647/GaiaJapanese/cjsiggs/nyxjapanguildsigg.png

User Image
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v647/GaiaJapanese/cjsiggs/shinjijapanguildsigg.png

tell me if you want any adjustments! heart  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 12:43 am
Just to see if it works

User Image  

Erika_Sakuyama

Nyx408
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 10:17 pm
Woo! thanks so much they're so cool!  
The Japanese Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items