When do we want it?
  Now
  Later
  Never!!
View Results

[S] a k u r a

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 1:35 am
The Seventh Book - Do we want it?

*sigh* No matter how much I want to find out what happens, I don't want the series to be over! That means that there probably won't be anymore books~! crying
What do you guys think? Do you want it to come out now or later on?
I hope she makes it the biggest yet - and hopefully better than her last one ^^;

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 9:28 am
Yeah, I'm gonna be so depress knowing thats it, its over.
So I'm trying to find another book series to get into...or anime.
But I can't! crying so hooked...

I do want the 7th book to come out..but in a way i really don't.  

Queen Cranberry

icey-queen

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 4:01 pm
Me too. I really want to find out what will happen, but I am still in shock over the last one and that the series is about to end. crying  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 9:47 pm
I really want the book now because I want to know what happens to Harry, but then I'll be sad when I finsh it because it's the last book. Oh well...*tear*...  

covo

Xo__Kyiri__oX

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 8:00 am
I can't wait for it to come out! I love to read, and it would be awesome to read it! I can't wait!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 1:51 pm
I am going to be really sad when the series is over, but I'm also going to be so excited when the next book comes out. Besides, there is still the movies to look forward too.  

kitsunemajin90

Aari-chan

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 2:10 pm
Life will be so depressing when the book comes out.... gonk  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 12:21 pm
I want that book, and I want it now! cool  

Heaven Edge

Veiana

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 2:49 pm
i want it heart  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 11:20 pm
it will be sad, yes, but it will also be a nice satisfaction....like when Episode 3 (star wars) finally came out. It was great that the movies were finished...no more waiting, building anticipation, etc, etc. But at the same time--No more movies. crying I actually cried when the credits roled.

I think with book seven, I will cry when I get it. It will be the last time I get really excited about a Harry Potter book--the all night reading, the overzealous lack of sleep resulting from it....I will miss it. But I want it. I want to know what happens.

And it will be more depressing than Star wars, because there really won't be too much more to come. With SW, the storyline is in the hands of hundreds of well coordinated people....and it will probably continue for YEARS to come.

with Harry......this is it....... redface gonk crying

*sobs in corner*  

Rowena Marion

Vulp

5,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 4:26 pm
I want it now rather than later, even if it will be the last at least i can re-read the series over and over.

plus imaginif she printed her notebooks?

that would be awesome xd  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 7:16 pm
I want the 7th book so I can find out what happens but I also don't. Why I don't: Because that most likely means no more Harry and no more adventures crying I shall miss the awesomeness.  

x Haruhi in Wonderland x

Hakania

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 9:37 pm
I really want the book to come out. I don't think I can wait for July of next year! Yet, despite all that, I think I'll be really sad when it does come out, for there will be no more Harry Potter books to anicipate in the future. I'll probably cry when the book comes out crying , even if I haven't read it yet. Life will have to continue I suppose.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 11:16 am
I WANT THAT BBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!! scream scream phyco!  

Heaven Edge

hellomandy

Friendly Codger

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 11:53 am
I think we need the 7th book like, now. Because every day the shippers and 'book decoders' and predictions get worse. That, and my curiosity is driving me insane! But I'll wait patiently for Rowling to finish...  
Book 7- Rumors and Predictions

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff