Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE Guild

Back to Guilds

For fans new and old of CLAMP's crossover adventure, Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle. Fans of the anime, manga, or both - all are welcome! 

Tags: manga, tsubasa, clamp, xxxholic, cardcaptor sakura 

Reply Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE Guild
Sakura and Touya: Conception of Clow and Yuuko? Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OMFR!!!
  OHMEGEE!
View Results

=Motobon

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 11:27 am
Hai, I'm new here and I decided to bring a little idea I had contemplated with my little brother. We started talking and everything when my cooky little mind thinks up of this! -points to Subject Line- Ooh yeah. Well, this is what we thought up.

1. Clow and Yuuko do the deed
2. Yuuko gets pregnant and has Touya
3. They do it again and Yuuko has Sakura
4. Clow takes off with the kids (-insert reason here- I'm thinking since Yuuko's so powerful and all, many people might try to go after her kids and stuff. >> It's happening anyways. XD) and goes to the Land of Clow. He erases their memories and yeah.

That's our crazy little theory! >D!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 11:23 am
I.... Doubt it.
Yuuko-sama's Clow and Sakura-chan's dad are different people, I think.

But knowing CLAMP, you might be right.  

Keioko-chan

No No Raja

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 3:40 pm
....Interesting theory...but a little too farfetched for my tastes.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 9:25 am
Only CLAMP would be able to cannon that one. If it is so, tha'll be a plot twister for sure. It doesn't seem possible that Sakura would come out with light-brown hair from such dark haired parents.  

lemoura

MidnightHaven

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 9:28 am
.....i've never thought of that. i dont believe it but u could be right...  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 12:20 pm
lemoura
Only CLAMP would be able to cannon that one. If it is so, tha'll be a plot twister for sure. It doesn't seem possible that Sakura would come out with light-brown hair from such dark haired parents.

actualy it IS possible, as Touya has black hair too. Brown hair could just be recesive  

SailorYue

Lonely Survivor

~nakuru-chan~

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 2:11 pm
heh.... that's interesting...  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 11:34 pm
Well...that's a new theory to be sure....  

Mercuryangel
Crew

angelBmine

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 11:40 am
thats just a really weird theory. really. but only clamp could pull it off... but the thing is arent there two clows? like more in each world? idk. whatever, bt its fun to have ur own little theory smile  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 1:12 pm
thing is, i think it was mentioned somewhere that the more powerful magicians arent in many other worlds. Clow was considered the most powerfukl magician of his time, but as of yet there are 3 accounted for clows  

SailorYue

Lonely Survivor

lemoura

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 1:19 pm
SailorYue
lemoura

actualy it IS possible, as Touya has black hair too. Brown hair could just be recesive

Very true. I forgot that there could have been a recessive there. We never really meet their parents. My question is this; if there is only one of Clow, then where does the CCS staff come in, and will we run into the CCS group? Yuko said in XXXHolic something to the effect of 'how did such a creep create something so cute?'. If there's a Clow Book key, how could he raise the two in Clow and finish his days in Tomoeda?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 9:56 pm
as ofnow there are 3 accounted Clow Reeds.

CCS Clow reed, deciesed and reincarnted into 2 people (Eriol ihereted clow's magic and meories, Fujitaka jsut resembles Clow)

Clow Country Clow Reed, deciesed, fatherd 2 children with their own magic abilities.

Ancestor to Real Syoaran and FWR. nothing else is known of this one,

theres obviously no more clow reeds around, the way FWR said that Clow is out of his way and Yuukop is the only one standing in his way for him to fulfill his dream  

SailorYue

Lonely Survivor

Mizu_no_Tsubasa

Blessed Shapeshifter

11,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 8:40 am
if that was possible than syaoran and sakura would be relatives. gonk  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 11:41 am
xd Wildly unlikely. Horribly far-featched. I love it. heart
Er... except for bit where that makes SxS incest, but I never liked SxS in the first place, so what the hell.  

Jenx

SailorYue

Lonely Survivor

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 3:50 pm
Mizu_no_Tsubasa
if that was possible than syaoran and sakura would be relatives. gonk
not nessesarily ^^  
Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash