Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Treacherous Nin Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which village is the baddest of the bad?
Hidden Leaf
16%
 16%  [ 10 ]
Hidden Mist
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Hidden Sand
8%
 8%  [ 5 ]
Hidden Sound
55%
 55%  [ 33 ]
Other? o_O
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 60

Barghest

Sparkly Vampire

9,950 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 12:06 am
I enjoy many of the backstabbing, poisoning the well, trecherous kind of characters, as people really can't do that in real life. It's a nice release to see people who really can't get hurt, suffer all the pain, instead of watching those you care about suffer (unless you really care for the characters, yeah?).

But my question is this! Which do you think is the most treacherous village? I don't want to get into too much detail, but there's Hidden Mist,
once known as the blood villiage for their unique rites to pass into Genninhood. Perhaps Hidden Sand, for what the Kazekage's did to his family. Maybe the Hidden Sound? Founded and filled with Kohana spies. But that Sound and Sand also put Leaf into question as well, right?

So, who is the cruelest of the cruel? The evilest of the evil?

Try to white out your spoilers, to avoid... spoiling it for others, yeah?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 1:11 pm
OOo....

My pick is the Village of the Sound.. I mean.. they are all missing nins and they are run by Orochimaru... Crazed Leaf Hater... Uh thats it..  

Evil Ducky Man

Furyion

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 1:37 pm
I'm gonna vote Sound. Their whole village's purpose is to take over Konoha... I can't see any good coming out of the Hidden Village of the Sound.

And yeah, I don't think the Sand has any real bad guys (at least none of the ones they've introduced have been bad)... just a bunch of really misunderstood people.

Konoha seems to pump out some fairly evil people... Itachi ... Orochimaru *shrugs* Their evil may be more powerful, but it's not as plentiful as the Sounds is.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 3:41 pm
my votes for the mist, because although zabuza was knocked out early on thaqt dosen't make him any less of a bad a** then he allready is.  

haru_raver

Malia2cute4U

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 6:24 pm
The Sound! They're like almost unstoppable with their sound attacks. And they all seem to be really good at everything they do.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 6:29 pm
the sounc are pretty strong and i also think the mist are stong too  

imnoone

Rothane

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 10:31 pm
I Chose the Sound cause Orochimaru killed 2 of his minions to perform hes summonin and Gaara has killed a lot of people and went berserk !!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 6:56 pm
It's definitely Sound.  

KyuubiPandoraChan

Sabin_336

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2004 7:56 am
I go with sound cause its runned by orochimaru, and who knows? maybe more will happen there after the time jumpO.o  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2004 1:53 am
I would have to say the Leaf Village because it has so many bad a** mofo's man like Naruto the badest of them all, Nine tails all the way man!  

Nolfros

Dangerous Wolf

12,325 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Shiko_Shinuki

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 10:20 pm
I have to say Sand Village, the Sound Village genin's all lost in the prelimiaries for the Chuunin exam, and Gaara is completely bad so i love him and i love the Sand Village 3nodding whee heart  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 10:31 am
I would definately go with the Sound Village. It's run by Orochimaru, after all, and all of his ninja are trained to be fairly evil. The Sand Village has Gaara, but he's pretty much the only evil person from that village, while everyone introduced from the Sound Village so far has been evil.  

Rocx

Vyedr Zeh

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 3:52 pm
sound....cuz of orochimaru....  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 3:29 pm
I think every villlage has it's evil nin and there probably isn't a single village that has one. I mean they're ninja, obviously with the credits that come with being a shinobi, killing is bound to corrupt your conscience. And if it does corrupt your mind into thinking that killing is wrong then those ninjas are truly evil.

Anyways I voted for Sound, Oto-nin.

Baka-no-jutsu

fantasydreamer74

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 3:52 pm
Sound, they got the nerd who stalks everyone!  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff