Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
Music Videos! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you make music videos on the Sims?
  Yeah
  Nah
View Results

iFad 17MB

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 8:18 pm
I've decided to make a music video for a pair of my Sims. See, I am making a story about a rich girl and a poor guy. [They're in college now.] So, I'm going to shoot videos of them falling in love and stuff. The music that will go with it is Billy Joel's song, Uptown Girl. It really suits the story nicely.

Have any of you made music videos? Or made your Sim's life like a song that you like? Tell me your stories. [;

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 9:57 pm
I once filmed one of my Sim couples singing karaoke downtown on a date...does that count? It's a very cute video  

Spoilt_lil_missy

Chrisb319

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 12:48 am
I guess I could give it a try...  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 1:56 pm
i think im going to try  

Girlyg131

Zwiebelsaft!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 5:37 pm
I'm working on something for the song Funeral of Hearts by HIM.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 9:59 am
I don't think I've ever even filmed something.... I should probably give it a try, though... That would be pretty cool. My sims do pretty funny things.  

Sweet_Melissad

Chrisb319

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 6:14 pm
Sims:Milkshake

As of right now it's uploaded it just has to be processed, I used two of my main characters and cut and pasted a bunch of scenes that sort of relate to the song.

EDIT: It's ready. Please comment on weather or not I should keep making these I enjoyed making my first video.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 11:16 am
Chrisb319

As of right now it's uploaded it just has to be processed, I used two of my main characters and cut and pasted a bunch of scenes that sort of relate to the song.

EDIT: It's ready. Please comment on weather or not I should keep making these I enjoyed making my first video.
It's genious- minus the poor quality. Do you need to upgrade?  

Zwiebelsaft!

josefina_maria

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 6:45 pm
I made one but then I forgot to save it and it made me very mad after all the editing that I did.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 7:24 pm
I'm making one dedicated to some of my favorite couples to the song Suteki Da Ne from Final Fantasy X.

I'll post it when it's finished, so far I have 2 more minutes left of footage to make.  

Lady Vina

Chrisb319

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 10:44 pm
Evil_Twin_V1.337
Chrisb319

It's genious- minus the poor quality. Do you need to upgrade?

Thanks!

Nah I just left the camera option by default sad  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 8:52 am
I just finished my Personal Jesus video, but the problem is that no site is willing to host my video because it's too long or too big or something like that. I might have to transfer it to someone via AIM or something like that.  

Zwiebelsaft!

tez18

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 3:20 am
Chrisb319

ha ha thats wicked well done  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 3:23 am
i didnt make these but i think there brill

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NlZ4uMI9qQ8 that girl-mcfly

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOqMBwFT4B8 please please-mcfly  

tez18

Roxy_heaven

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 10:24 pm
hey theres this sipmle plan one someone made its is pretty good so check it out
http://www.zippyvideos.com/1324327172996756/spadditced1/  
The Sims Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]