Reply ~ Main Forum ~
My moms a christian like I'm a prep. Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mz.Wiggles

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 8:10 pm
My mother has a problem with myspace and racism.That's what I like about her.She against stuff that's hurting people.Today she went over edge though.She talked about my best friend being a les and ranted about how much she hated gays.She then accuse of being on a "gay" site.I was on youtube.She saw the head line read "gay god" and flipped.I wasn't doing anything wrong.She thinks she such a great christian.She talks about all my friends and talks about innocent people as if they were monsters.I can't stand when she does that."God" loves all people.That's what it says in the bible.If that's true why the ******** are people hating gays?Are they scared of something different.I see nothing wrong with it.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 8:21 pm
Ok, your topic line is a little off, but ok I guess. What you don't realise is that alot of people, especially males, are afraid they might be homosexuals. The reasons they are afraid they might be vary, the reason they are afraid is because many people don't think being gay is acceptable, or not allowed by god.

Birds of a feather stick together, if their ignorant like this, odds are the people that they spend most of their time with are like that too. You can always find atleast one trait you and each friend of yours share.

If your religious, being gay is against 'Gods' way/design. People who are afraid they might be gay, often try to reassure themselves, and the people they know, that they are not gay by showing hate towards gay people. Sound like your mother is just very religious.  

Dorian Requiem

Mz.Wiggles

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 8:26 pm
Dorian Requiem
Ok, your topic line is a little off, but ok I guess. What you don't realise is that alot of people, especially males, are afraid they might be homosexuals. The reasons they are afraid they might be vary, the reason they are afraid is because many people don't think being gay is acceptable, or not allowed by god.

Birds of a feather stick together, if their ignorant like this, odds are the people that they spend most of their time with are like that too. You can always find atleast one trait you and each friend of yours share.

If your religious, being gay is against 'Gods' way/design. People who are afraid they might be gay, often try to reassure themselves, and the people they know, that they are not gay by showing hate towards gay people. Sound like your mother is just very religious.
She cusses when we get home from church!!!
eek

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 8:28 pm
Well, their are people who hate groups of people for no reason, or personal reason (not limited to homophobia) I dunno...  

Dorian Requiem

Drifter_Xwolf

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 8:30 pm
Believe me my mom can be just as bad but she knows what shes doing sometimes i wonder why the ******** i was cursed with a mom like that  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 8:30 pm
Dorian Requiem
Well, their are people who hate groups of people for no reason, or personal reason (not limited to homophobia) I dunno...
My aunt, her sis, lived with a les for a couple of years before she turned into a missionary.

Mz.Wiggles

A NEON DRUNK

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 2:11 pm
I hate people how they always make fun of someone because they are different. My mom and dad are christian and do the same thing. They always hate gays and always makes fun of goths. I tell them each day that god burns haters. So I always win when I say that.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 3:16 pm
I'm sorry to say but the day that people stop hating will be when pigs fly *cheks window* damn... as for the gay thing, i used to hate being called gay, becase i am and i didn't like the negaitve atention it broguht me like being goth or pagan. Almost every one at one time in theri life suffers from xenophobia (fear of stragers) most people get that as kids and some will grow out of it. the ones that don't wind up joing the KKK or some thing like that so that they can hide their fear with hate. I just happen to like a lot of things that people don't like (ie Black, spikes, paganisum, and guys) but that dosnt make it wrong. the main thing i disaprove of in the Christian haters is they say that god has a plan for all of us, and that we are all able to be forgiven. that we all have a fate. yet they call homosexuality a choice (which it is not i would kill to be stright) and that if god hates it then why would he create people who are gay. its hipocritcal.  

MOD66

Teh_plague

Dangerous Loiterer

8,150 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 3:46 pm
Some people just get themselves caught up in their own world and refuse to accept anything their not used to. Her own little religion tells her that only god should pass judgement so by her going around judging people and "hating" on them she's going against her own religion and will burn in hell anyways.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 4:34 pm
Twack
I'm sorry to say but the day that people stop hating will be when pigs fly *cheks window* damn... as for the gay thing, i used to hate being called gay, becase i am and i didn't like the negaitve atention it broguht me like being goth or pagan. Almost every one at one time in theri life suffers from xenophobia (fear of stragers) most people get that as kids and some will grow out of it. the ones that don't wind up joing the KKK or some thing like that so that they can hide their fear with hate. I just happen to like a lot of things that people don't like (ie Black, spikes, paganisum, and guys) but that dosnt make it wrong. the main thing i disaprove of in the Christian haters is they say that god has a plan for all of us, and that we are all able to be forgiven. that we all have a fate. yet they call homosexuality a choice (which it is not i would kill to be stright) and that if god hates it then why would he create people who are gay. its hipocritcal.
I agree, and it's very true. My dad is very religious. I don't live with him anymore and he doesn't know I'm a lesbian, but I still had to deal with that kind of crap every day when I did. I live with my mom now, who is more accepting and curious about my sexuality, but never came straight out and asked.

What I don't get is why people that read and believe in the Bible have a tendency to judge a person entirely if they're not straight. It clearly says in the Bible to not do that. Also, I'm agnostic and believe in God, yet when they find out I'm a lesbian they think I don't.

Well, I'm not exactly covered in rainbows, and I was never a big fan of PDA in the first place, so I don't have to worry about it much.  

Dirzdra

MortSanglant

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 9:12 pm
From what I've read it does seem like your mother is behaving a little hypocritically. That's sad to hear. If it really bothers you, I'd suggest you have a talk with her about it.

You are correct in saying that God loves all people. But what He hates is sin. Homosexuality is a sin. That's what God hates. He doesn't hate the people, He hates the sin.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 9:39 pm
MortSanglant
From what I've read it does seem like your mother is behaving a little hypocritically. That's sad to hear. If it really bothers you, I'd suggest you have a talk with her about it.

You are correct in saying that God loves all people. But what He hates is sin. Homosexuality is a sin. That's what God hates. He doesn't hate the people, He hates the sin.
now who is being hypocritical? you say he hates people who have homosexual fealings, why would a mercifle god make people a way that he hates. it makes no scence!  

MOD66

Mz.Wiggles

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 9:58 pm
MortSanglant

Why is it a sin to love someone?
It confusses me.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 10:02 pm
It has nothing to do with love. The sin isn't love. The sin is disobeying what God has decreed. In this case, homosexuality is that form of disobedience.

It's hard to understand for those who do not believe in God or the teachings of the Bible (which are, in fact, God's word). But I'll quote the Bible in any case:

I Corinthians 6:9-10

"Do you not know that the wicked will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God."

MortSanglant

Mz.Wiggles

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 10:06 pm
I can't read the bible.
Sometimes I think he acts like a f**.
I'm tired of the bible.
I'm tired of christians.

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash