Reply TokyoPop Manga Guild
Snowdrop Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

little wolf blossom

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 4:18 pm
Has anyone read snowdrop? I think it's awesome.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 1:42 pm
*shrugs* I don't know much about it, I've read the back of the first book, but the plot didn't catch me. Gomen. I respect that you like it a lot. But I don't think that it's for me, personally.  

Tobias Mule

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 2:09 pm
Mika Relie
*shrugs* I don't know much about it, I've read the back of the first book, but the plot didn't catch me. Gomen. I respect that you like it a lot. But I don't think that it's for me, personally.

I know several people that love it, but I can't get into the art work. I just don't like it. The colored art is pretty, but as for the actual manga part, I'm not too keen on.
*drops head* gomen. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 3:15 pm
Some of my friends had it and were rele into it... but I never got a chance to read it at all... not one of the top ones I wanted to borrow so I didnt.  

Misaki_Chii54
Crew

little wolf blossom

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 5:34 pm
Neko-Yousei
Mika Relie

I know several people that love it, but I can't get into the art work. I just don't like it. The colored art is pretty, but as for the actual manga part, I'm not too keen on.
i agree with the art part, but i think the plot is good.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 5:57 pm
little wolf blossom
Neko-Yousei
Mika Relie

i agree with the art part, but i think the plot is good.

..... sweatdrop ..... Errrp....What is the plot??? blaugh sweatdrop  

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

PsychoAce56
Captain

6,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 5:26 pm
Again another series that I really want to start ;_; I need a job crying  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 5:08 pm
PsychoAce56
Again another series that I really want to start ;_; I need a job crying
Lol

The Plot: Um... There's this girl and she loves plants. Her father forces her back to school and her friend's father hears about it. In school, she meets this guy... He kind of famous. Like a budding modle kind of guy. He wants to be a polit so he can touch the sky. And then... GO READ It. Or look on www.tokyopop.com.  

little wolf blossom

Sakkakuookami

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 6:21 am
I like it, it rather good,cant wait for the 6th one to come out, I usually dont like stroy like snowdrop,but this one i do.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 12:12 pm
Sakkakuookami
I like it, it rather good,cant wait for the 6th one to come out, I usually dont like stroy like snowdrop,but this one i do.

i know what you mean, i want to see what happens with the whole charles/so-na thing turns out...i hope sun-mi dies, she irritates the crap outta me, lol  

Ryuu_Sora

Madhatters party

5,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 7:33 am
little wolf blossom
Has anyone read snowdrop? I think it's awesome.

i love it it's such a great story so beautiful heart heart  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 7:34 am
Sakkakuookami

over here we are waiting for the 8th  

Madhatters party

5,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • First step to fame 200

LadyAmethyst

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 8:03 pm
I really like Snowdrop. I think the artwork is great personally. And I can't wait till the next volume #8 comes out. heart  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 10:15 am
LadyAmethyst
I really like Snowdrop. I think the artwork is great personally. And I can't wait till the next volume #8 comes out. heart

yeah, i know, i'm addicted now xp  

Ryuu_Sora

AngelDust_Lili

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 12:46 pm
heart heart yea snowdrops is good i like it a lot heart heart  
TokyoPop Manga Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items