Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Disney World
New school disney or old school disney Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

im to lazy to post so ill do the poll ( i also want more gold)
  old
  new
View Results

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 10:18 pm
which do you like better the old mocves or the new ones?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 10:19 pm
id have to say the old ones there new ones are on a terrible streak of suckiness but old school disney is amazing  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
Captain

Jack_Skellington182
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 10:23 pm
OLD SCHOOL ALL THE WAY!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 10:59 pm
Both. For this reason: When they first started, the did awesome since Disney was alive. When Disney died on 1966, they started to get pretty bad. Once The Little Mermaid was created in 1989, they got better. Now, once they got to Atlantas, they started to fall again. Now, their starting a compatition kinda with Pixar for they are making 3-D movies. So, I say I like both new and old school.
you do have a point there but old movies have always been more creative since there more original  

FallenLight262
Vice Captain

Captain Thax Sparrow

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 7:57 am
I like new because they're a little more upbeat to kids our age.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 12:43 pm
i used to be scared of certain disney movies as a child or more specifically toward certain parts, like:

Lady and the Tramp: siamese cats
beauty and the beast: unruly temper of the beast
and others, but now that i watch the movies and wonder what i was so scared about. the movies are quite enjoyable, and i like watching the old school movies.  

MrAsianK
Vice Captain

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 12:45 pm
MrAsianK
i used to be scared of certain disney movies as a child or more specifically toward certain parts, like:

and others, but now that i watch the movies and wonder what i was so scared about. the movies are quite enjoyable, and i like watching the old school movies.

yea lol i was scared of the wizard of oz i know its not disney but it freaked me out it doesnt scare me anymore but i hate it so much  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 1:43 pm
MrAsianK

i was a little afraid of alice in wonder land then i watched it last night...it was okay not scary at all  

Jack_Skellington182
Vice Captain

array45
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 3:20 pm
i like old school more  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 5:02 pm
MrAsianK

I dunno why but the Blue Fairy used to scare me xD. I was also afraid of the witch in Snow White. And the pink elephants i Dumbo still creep me out.  

CeaCia
Crew

7,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

CeaCia
Crew

7,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 5:05 pm
I like both. The 90's had some great movies like The Lion, Mulan, and Tarzan. But Cinderella and Sleeping Beauty are still great movies.
In the newer movies I actually kinda miss the music. There's still music but the characters aren't singing.

I also hope Disney goes back to hand animation instead of CGI they've used for their last two animated movies (Chicken Little and The Wild). Let Pixar do all the CGI  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 9:52 pm
i say old school it was funnier back then to me
but add some things u have now to back then and it would be perfect @_@  

xRoyalFlush

hadesgirl

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 8:45 am
lets see i say both cause even thou old disney movies are great some new ones are good to  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 10:10 am
I will always be a fan of Old School Disney because that's where it all started. <3  

L e e

Namisaurus Rex

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 11:57 am
FallenLight262
Both. For this reason: When they first started, the did awesome since Disney was alive. When Disney died on 1966, they started to get pretty bad. Once The Little Mermaid was created in 1989, they got better. Now, once they got to Atlantas, they started to fall again. Now, their starting a compatition kinda with Pixar for they are making 3-D movies. So, I say I like both new and old school.
you do have a point there but old movies have always been more creative since there more original
    It's not a competition. The collaborate on projects, and if I'm not mistaken, Disney recently bought Pixar. 3nodding

Anyway, I do prefer old school Disney. They were much more musically oriented, something I LOVE, and I prefer the style of animation.

Disney World

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff