do you love me??
  sure...
  um.....
  Heck Yes i do!
  Avada Kedavara
View Results

Smilexiluvu

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 9:00 am
OK. so. this is something that has been bugging me, if the memories of dead people exist after they die, (proven in 6th book) then doesnt that mean that all of dumbledores memories are still there in the pensieve. that is bad because the prophesy is still there and alot of other important memories. what if someone bad gets a hold of it??

*discuss*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 2:29 pm
I don't think anyone bad is going to get it because it's in Dumbledore's office and I'm sure that McGonagall wouldn't let anything bad happen to Dubledore's memories.  

covo

beachvolleygirl10

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 6:00 pm
^^^^I agree. I don't think Mcgonegall(can't spell) will let anything happen to everything in dumbeldores(arrrgggghhhh!) office.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 9:10 pm
Dumbledore only uses the pensieve when he wants to organise this thoughts to establish connections and stuff, ie: when he has some really careful thinking to do.
I don't think he leaves his memories lying around all the time - remember, in the Goblet of Fire when Harry discovered the pensieve, Dumbledore had just been using it when he was interrupted. I don't think he would have left a full pensieve before going out on a mission with Harry - though he might have left something he specifically wanted Harry to see, one last secret about Voldemort, perhaps.  

Kermi

Hygienic Consumer

kitsunemajin90

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 8:55 am
I agree with Kermi. Dumbledore was too smart to leave memories in the pensive if there was a chance that Voldemort could get a hold of them. He might have left something for Harry to help him defeat Voldemort, but then again, Dumbledore didn't know where the horcruxes are, so it's unlikely, if he left anything, that it dealt with the location of the horcruxes.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 10:37 am
could be. i bet haarry will dive into the pensieve just to see dumbledore again. or dumbledore willed the pensieve to harry to finish the job of finding the horcruxes.  

im2cool4skool

Heaven Edge

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 11:32 am
Smilexiluvu
OK. so. this is something that has been bugging me, if the memories of dead people exist after they die, (proven in 6th book) then doesnt that mean that all of dumbledores memories are still there in the pensieve. that is bad because the prophesy is still there and alot of other important memories. what if someone bad gets a hold of it??

*discuss*
Dunno, could be, or not,... I dunno...  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 6:16 pm
If Dumbledore left all his memories in the Pensieve, how does someone choose which memory he/she wants to view? Is there, like, a menu or soemthing? confused  

Kanami Hanaki

[S] a k u r a

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 12:24 am
But it's only with the pensive that you can see these memories and their traped there anyway <.<  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 5:49 am
I didn't even think about that.  

Gainsborough-Aerith

Harlequin-Avarice

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 2:17 am
Well, they exist, but they're within Hogwart's grounds. I don't think any old Death Eater would make it as far as Dumbledore's office  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 10:37 am
covo
I don't think anyone bad is going to get it because it's in Dumbledore's office and I'm sure that McGonagall wouldn't let anything bad happen to Dubledore's memories.

Yah the books did say that the safest place in Hogwarts was Dumbledore's office, and I don't think any of his charms will dissappear. McGonagall has it covered. She will definatly be the new headmistress.  

Gunslinger4ever

arya_hermione

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 12:12 am
I reckon Harry will probably use the memories to find the location of the remaining Horcruxes  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 12:14 am
Kanami Hanaki
If Dumbledore left all his memories in the Pensieve, how does someone choose which memory he/she wants to view? Is there, like, a menu or soemthing? confused

she has a point.  

arya_hermione

loser224

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 6:34 am
Do you think Mcgonagal will die?  
The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items