Submit

Possible or Not?
  Possible
  Impossible
  Unsure
View Results

GhoulPuppy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 3:53 pm
Don't flame me. Give me an honest chance. Is it possible for Peter Pettigrew to have been under the influence of the imperius curse? Perhaps he had gotten himself willingly involved with the Death Eaters and freaked when they asked him to kill the Potters (or possible something else beforehand). When he tried to run away, he was put under the imperius curse. Possible or not? Did I forget some facts that would make this impossible? Discuss.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 8:55 pm
I suppose that it could be possible but I doubt it.  

covo

GhoulPuppy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 5:12 pm
It does seem very far-fetched. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 6:06 pm
Well, I suppose it is possible that he COULD be under the imperius curse however i think it was his cowardice  

Harlequin-Avarice

covo

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 9:26 pm
@Saphira: It is a bit far-fetched, but just about anything could be possible right now because the last book isn't out yet.

@Stepford: I agree, he's just a coward.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 10:21 pm
3nodding  

GhoulPuppy

hellomandy

Friendly Codger

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 4:04 pm
I believe he knew what he was doing. After all, he was rather a follower who hid behind wizards more powerful than him for protection. That's why he sucks up to Voldemort.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 9:15 am
I completely agree with Princess Mandy. Voldemort wouldn't have had to use the curse on Peter, he would have been so scared he would have done what Voldemort wanted anyway. Besides, it's been mentioned many times that he was a weak wizard and hid behind the more powerful.  

kitsunemajin90

phoenix2storm

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 8:12 am
it is not impossible for anything to happen never underestimate magic just trust and believe it doesnt take much to curse someone  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 12:45 pm
Stepford_Cuckoos
Well, I suppose it is possible that he COULD be under the imperius curse however i think it was his cowardice

i agree 3nodding  

shlup

[S] a k u r a

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 12:28 am
I'm positive that somewhere in book 7 Wormtail is going to save Hary's life ((probably jump infront of him or something)) Because Harry saved his life in book 3 when Sirius and Remus tried to kill him.
Even Dumbledore himself said that Wormtail was in debt to Harry @_~

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 1:10 pm
i love the imperius curse its so splendid i think its so cool  

phoenix2storm

Kanami Hanaki

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 4:18 pm
Yeah, Peter definitely owes a debt to Harry. Hm...it might be touching, you never know.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 7:20 pm
Personally, I believe that Peter was in a way jelious of James.

I mean, if you think about it, James was more powerful, he was more attractive, I mean he was sort of just "more" than Peter.

Also, yes, the fact that he was a weak wizard that hid beind more powerful ones is a huge factor. But in all of the books that this has been an issue, I haven't noticed Peter being remorsful in any way, other than trying to get pity from Harry when Sirius was about to kill him, you know?  

DivineBlindSoul

GhoulPuppy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 8:16 pm
I personally think that Peter just had enough of the way others- including his three friends- treated him like a lesser person than the others. I think he just finally couldn't take any more. Remember when Sirius told James to put the snitch away before Peter wet himself? In my opinon that wasn't just light teasing, it was mean. I think Peter had to take a lot of that from his friends.  
Spells, Curses, Hexes, and Potions

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff