30%
 30%  [ 6 ]
no
70%
 70%  [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 20

blackheartgirl2

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 9:05 am
I think fire is untameble. others think different. i just want to know what you think.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 10:00 am
All the elemental energies are untameable. They often choose to work with you, and cooperate, but they are NEVER under your complete control. Fire is often the most tempermental of them all.  

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

blackheartgirl2

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 11:12 am
Nihilistic Seraph
All the elemental energies are untameable. They often choose to work with you, and cooperate, but they are NEVER under your complete control. Fire is often the most tempermental of them all.
i agree but some of my friend think different.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 3:19 pm
I believe fire is manageable, not tameable. For example you can manage a fire by burning a candle, but that candleflame can also break out and burn a house.  

blukattt
Crew

Akwila

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 7:49 pm
none of the elemnts are tameable, they do thier things when they feel fit, you cannot controll them compltely...like the wind completely un tamable but we can fucus its power  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:12 pm
akwila
none of the elemnts are tameable, they do thier things when they feel fit, you cannot controll them compltely...like the wind completely un tamable but we can fucus its power
Exactly  

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

Rakei

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 7:48 am
Depends, some people (pyrokinetics mostly) can "control" fire like start it or make the flame "dance" this I've never tried myself simply because I don't like associating with fire that much.  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 11:47 pm
Rakei
Depends, some people (pyrokinetics mostly) can "control" fire like start it or make the flame "dance" this I've never tried myself simply because I don't like associating with fire that much.
ive tried pyrokenetics, it did work that well, but i did get a reaction with it, aerokenetics however i have had some starting results... i can make things cold, ya i know it sounds xmen-like but the other night i was in my room, and the airconditioner was on, and my mom and dad were on the phone (they can never havea civil conversation) so i listend in to mediate, the AC prevented me from hearing anything, so i concentrated as hard as i could, and visulized my self in front of the thermostat, blowing on it, and that it was getting colder (so it would turn off). the AC went off. i listend, and as soon as the coversation was over, the AC kicked back in. i didnt think that coinsidence  

Akwila

Jameta
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 2:52 pm
Define "tameable", review the nature and actions of fire in various environments, and there is your answer.  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 2:14 pm
akwila
Rakei
ive tried pyrokenetics, it did work that well, but i did get a reaction with it, aerokenetics however i have had some starting results... i can make things cold, ya i know it sounds xmen-like but the other night i was in my room, and the airconditioner was on, and my mom and dad were on the phone (they can never havea civil conversation) so i listend in to mediate, the AC prevented me from hearing anything, so i concentrated as hard as i could, and visulized my self in front of the thermostat, blowing on it, and that it was getting colder (so it would turn off). the AC went off. i listend, and as soon as the coversation was over, the AC kicked back in. i didnt think that coinsidence

Nice... I made a lightning once... most probably a once in a life time thing, I was walkign home from school and the clouds were dark and a knew they needed to rain, I started by trying to make it rain, it didn't work... then I pictured a lightning forming and igniting just that second the cloud flashes and thunder not more than a second later followed by rain...

I've never tried pyrokinesis (only when I want the water too boild faster just a little extra energy it doesn't hurt) but I've tried cryokinesis (Ice) made a ball of "cold" and placed it on my head to relieve a headache, I've to throw it at a candle and the flame flickered but didn't go out... *sigh* need more concentration I think.  

Rakei

Akwila

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 10:25 pm
Rakei
akwila
Rakei
Nice... I made a lightning once... most probably a once in a life time thing, I was walkign home from school and the clouds were dark and a knew they needed to rain, I started by trying to make it rain, it didn't work... then I pictured a lightning forming and igniting just that second the cloud flashes and thunder not more than a second later followed by rain...

I've never tried pyrokinesis (only when I want the water too boild faster just a little extra energy it doesn't hurt) but I've tried cryokinesis (Ice) made a ball of "cold" and placed it on my head to relieve a headache, I've to throw it at a candle and the flame flickered but didn't go out... *sigh* need more concentration I think.
cyrokenisis? i guess i was uusing the wrong name, but whatever. i can do something simmlar, you know those cold chills that run down the spine sometimes, i can induce those (on my self and rarely others). its wonderful to have that ablity where i live, cuz it gets very hot and humid here. one time i tried to make one of the mobilles on my cielling to move, of course it moves ever so slightly normally, but one time i got ir to spin rather rapidly (well more so than normal)  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 1:32 pm
akwila
Rakei

cyrokenisis? i guess i was uusing the wrong name, but whatever. i can do something simmlar, you know those cold chills that run down the spine sometimes, i can induce those (on my self and rarely others). its wonderful to have that ablity where i live, cuz it gets very hot and humid here. one time i tried to make one of the mobilles on my cielling to move, of course it moves ever so slightly normally, but one time i got ir to spin rather rapidly (well more so than normal)

Don't worry most people don't know more than two of the "psychic" abillities, Pyro- and Telekinesis... but there are alot!
Bio-kinesis (change genes, not sure if its possible) not tried, as it could possibly be dangerous
Pyro-(fire) once, my eyes hurt after a while..
Cryo-(Ice) done it.
Geo- (Earth) if you can call making plants grow a tiny but faster that then yes.
Veto- (healing) Never tried, fortunately never had too.
electro- (electricity) once, but i kept loosing focus
Luna- (Clouds, but by focusing on the moon) Nope.
and many more...
Cold chills? yeah I hate it when I get those in the middle of class, I arch my back... sweatdrop  

Rakei

Quadadiddle
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 6:46 pm
I wanna try Aura healing..

it sounds cool PLUS you can ask the person to get naked wink

Not that that's the reason I wanna try it (not the majority anyway)

I'll be a good boy 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 8:32 pm
Jameta
Define "tameable", review the nature and actions of fire in various environments, and there is your answer.
She beat me to my answer XP  

QueenCrystal

Akwila

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 11:20 pm
i seem to have a natural knack for electrokenies, for instance there is a light in my bathroom that refuses to turn on (its a flouresten tube, and just glows when turned on) now i know if you get close to any flourecent bulb it i will trun on all the way (if the power is strong enuff in the electrodes on the sides), but mine only has a weak power, and then it only turns on when my right hand is near, my family has tried it but to no avail, and it doesnt work with my left hand, so know its not the electromagnetic feild that humas produce that kicks it into gear,  
Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff