Reply Techniques
This may sound noobish. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SoulKeeperGin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 9:31 am
But what is wavedashing/shining or any other techs.? You see am the type of gamer who really does'nt get into this techs. or anything I just want to fight. Well recently I entered a SSBM tornament and I did'nt do to bad but in the semi finals I got my a-- handed to me on a silverplater. After that I want to learn all these techs.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 2:50 am
go to smashboards.com. every tech, trick in the competitive book is there. you'll be the one putting people on silver platters in know time!  

DukeDanger

GuentherJr

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 2:09 pm
SoulKeeperGin
But what is wavedashing/shining or any other techs.? You see am the type of gamer who really does'nt get into this techs. or anything I just want to fight. Well recently I entered a SSBM tornament and I did'nt do to bad but in the semi finals I got my a-- handed to me on a silverplater. After that I want to learn all these techs.
don't feel discourage for there are a lot of people who haven't heard of these.

wavedashing- it's when you do a short jump then you do a air dodge to the ground making you slide it's mostly used to pull off more advanced combo. you could also use it to pull of the edge hogging tech.

shining- im pretty sure that's when you use fox's or falco's reflector. fox's makes your opponent go to the side and falco's makes your opponent fly into the air.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 5:11 pm
You shouldn't feel at all n00bish.

The fact that you've recognised how much advanced techniques can improve your game can help you, proves you aren't a n00b.

Clicka my sig and read my guide, it'll do you good.  

ArcVyse

Phantom_Renegade

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 2:22 am
good luck wiht learning the more advanced techniques, and if u getr frustrated just remeber its all gonna pay off  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 10:52 pm
You may even see yourself become worse for a while, but you'll increase in skill by about 5 fold or even more by the end.  

ArcVyse

Samurai Kacheek

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 6:40 pm
I dont use any special teqnuiqes. Just pure skill, side dodging, rolling, smashing at the right time, a real fighter dosent need that.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 12:13 am
u mean a real idiot right ?  

Phantom_Renegade

dante_sparta

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 8:33 am
i never had to use them. every time my friends did the more advanced techniques i just got out of the way. i never needed the techniques. i just trained my a** off every chance i got. im not saying u'd be better without them. im just saying with practice u can learn to overcome them. but they are nice techniques to know when ur in a pinch  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 3:02 am
u can never reach your full potential if u dont learn to use those techniques  

Phantom_Renegade

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 6:21 pm
They're close to pointless, Im just finding out, I've finally got it down and I die more using the techniques. Well whatever, that's just me  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 8:07 pm
ya. when i tried to learn them. i ended up dieing more than anything.  

dante_sparta

Phantom_Renegade

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 2:38 am
both of u have not learned how to use them correctly then, i would love to school u, but unfortunately i cannot cause of me living in cordova, alaska  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 8:33 am
Phantom_Renegade
both of u have not learned how to use them correctly then, i would love to school u, but unfortunately i cannot cause of me living in cordova, alaska
sounds like it would be a fun match. i haven't played in a while and i'd love to play you some day. hopefullt if i lose you could teach me a few pointers.  

dante_sparta

A Pharmaceutical Bandit

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 3:52 pm
This guild has too many noobs...  
Techniques

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items